What to do with what I've got

DCToBe

Awards
First off i am 27 years old i am 5'11" and 230 lbs ~15% BF. Still looking to add size and strength.

Currently Taking:
Green Magnitude
RecoveryPro
Fish Oils
Catalyn

Things i have on hand and/or on its way:
1kg gelatinized black maca
1 bottle each of anabeta, erase, endosurge
300g DAA
240 caps Beta Alanine
120 caps (250mg) Agmatine
I also jumped on the craze wagon so i bought a bottle.

I eat pretty well with the exception of a meal or two a week, i take in between 6000-7000 calories a day. I am currently a student working on my doctorate/MS so my diet is as good as it can be. I eat fairly clean, but theres always room for improvement. With the given supplements i was wondering how you guys would put these together and how much/what time to take them for best results. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
DAA + Anabeta + Erase is a very solid stack

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
6-7000? you must be HYOOOOGE!

DCToBe

Awards
are you sure your taking in 6000-7000 calories?do you record them on any type of app?
I was required to use "SuperTracker" for a class last semester and it put me at an average of about 6400 calories/day. In the past i have just used nutrition books that i have on hand and figured it up myself. The supertracker i believe to be a bit high however when i was using books and doing it by hand i was still pretty close to 6000.

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
so you must do 3 hours of cardio a day or you gain like 5lbs a week of pure fat... one or the other is happeing... or your calorie count sucks a$$....

DCToBe

Awards
so you must do 3 hours of cardio a day or you gain like 5lbs a week of pure fat... one or the other is happeing... or your calorie count sucks a$$....
No but I do employ a powerlifting type workout 5 days a week. I train in BJJ, kickboxing, MMA a few days a week, and I still train in all three styles of wrestling which i started at a young age so i get my fair share of cardio. Obviously the numbers i gave are ballpark figures as i really have no way to be precise in measuring the exact caloric content of the food that i eat, so take them as such. In any case i am not seeing how the above criticism is pertinent to the advice that i was seeking to begin with.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
What are you eating to get 6000-7000 calories ?

Just curious, I have trouble putting back 4 k sometimes in the winter.

DCToBe

Awards
Like i mentioned my diet isn't the greatest. I know it would be damn near impossible to achieve that amount of calories on a clean diet. I have between 30-40 credit hours per semester so my diet takes the back burner during midterms, finals, board exams etc. So i will go through spurts where i eat a lot of junk and eat out a lot. Again i will reiterate that the aforementioned daily calories are a ballpark. If i would have known it was going to cause this much grief i wouldve left that part out. I had to use the supertracker for a semester and i had calculate by hand for a portion as well. Of course there is the possibility for human error. I am no dietician so i am sure that the numbers are not entirely accurate. My reason for posting numbers was simply to get the point across that i am eating plenty to achieve necessary vitamins and minerals, as well as gaining the mass which i am after. That being said i eat just about anything and everything haha.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
I don't think anyone is giving you grief, I was actually curious. Good luck with your goals bud, and schooling!

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd rock the Erase+DAA month 1, then Anabeta and Endosurge. I'd use BA the whole time.

DCToBe

Awards
I don't think anyone is giving you grief, I was actually curious. Good luck with your goals bud, and schooling!
Thank you, much appreciated! I tried to send you a PM with a typical days worth of food but havent reached the necessary amount of posts in order to do so.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Thank you, much appreciated! I tried to send you a PM with a typical days worth of food but havent reached the necessary amount of posts in order to do so.
All good bud, and prep gave solid advice.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
I'd rock the Erase+DAA month 1, then Anabeta and Endosurge. I'd use BA the whole time.
BOOM! this.......but also

3 grams daa
craze pwo
agmatine either pwo or split doses with high carb meals
recovpro intra/post
bet alanine split doses....1 cap 4 times daily

DCToBe

Awards
BOOM! this.......but also

3 grams daa
craze pwo
agmatine either pwo or split doses with high carb meals
recovpro intra/post
bet alanine split doses....1 cap 4 times daily
Sweet thanks, Imma start this next week. Cant wait! Thanks for the input.

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
In any case i am not seeing how the above criticism is pertinent to the advice that i was seeking to begin with.
Its completely relevant... diet, training, age, height and weight are all RELEVANT when talking about supplementation. You might learn something here. Good luck with your goals.