A-HD, Solid, DCP, Dexaprine, ok to take together?

twisted72

twisted72

Awards
Hey guys, need a little help. I'm 2.5 weeks into a A-HD/Solid stack that I got from a buddy of mine and really dont notice anything from it, I'm also taking ECA which is getting results. I'm getting some DCP and Dexaprine in the mail today and was wondering if its ok to take these together as I still have 1.5 weeks left of the A-Hd and Solid. I plan on cutting out the ECA while on DCP/Dexaprine. Should I just stop taking the A-HD/Solid and run the DCP/Dexaprine, or can I run them all together for the next 1.5 weeks?

I'm 195 6 ft, and 14.9BF%, goal is to drop fat and retain muscle, like to get down to 11%BF by summer. I was 182 and 13% last summer then spent the winter bulking up in which I also gained some fat. Been cutting down carbs and hitting cardio and so far so good. What do you guys think?

Valhalla86

Valhalla86

Awards
Hey guys, need a little help. I'm 2.5 weeks into a A-HD/Solid stack that I got from a buddy of mine and really dont notice anything from it, I'm also taking ECA which is getting results. I'm getting some DCP and Dexaprine in the mail today and was wondering if its ok to take these together as I still have 1.5 weeks left of the A-Hd and Solid. I plan on cutting out the ECA while on DCP/Dexaprine. Should I just stop taking the A-HD/Solid and run the DCP/Dexaprine, or can I run them all together for the next 1.5 weeks?

I'm 195 6 ft, and 14.9BF%, goal is to drop fat and retain muscle, like to get down to 11%BF by summer. I was 182 and 13% last summer then spent the winter bulking up in which I also gained some fat. Been cutting down carbs and hitting cardio and so far so good. What do you guys think?
Should be fine, biggest thing would be to watch your caffeine intake while you're taking Dex. Stuff is potent, and you don't want to overlap stimulants.

Also be sure your water intake is good, some folks experience cramping on DCP due to the TTA.

twisted72

twisted72

Awards
Thanks for the heads up on the caffeine and water intake! How about the use of a pre workout(stim)? I'll be taking the Dexaprine in the am and I workout after work at 4pm, should I be ok by then or should I search for a stim free pre workout? Thanks again, gonna start the DCP/Dex tomorrow as it just showed up at my door!!!

vicesoldier

vicesoldier

Awards
Thanks for the heads up on the caffeine and water intake! How about the use of a pre workout(stim)? I'll be taking the Dexaprine in the am and I workout after work at 4pm, should I be ok by then or should I search for a stim free pre workout? Thanks again, gonna start the DCP/Dex tomorrow as it just showed up at my door!!!
You should be good on the Dex in the am and a stim preWO in the afternoon as long as you give it 6 hours or so space. Dex/DCP synergy is insane

MuscleGauge1

MuscleGauge1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Should be fine, biggest thing would be to watch your caffeine intake while you're taking Dex. Stuff is potent, and you don't want to overlap stimulants.

Also be sure your water intake is good, some folks experience cramping on DCP due to the TTA.
^I agree just be careful with the caffeine at all times other than that your good to go.

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
don't see any real issue on the timing of the pre and the dexaprine. seems like adequate time between each, so I don't think you'll have any problems. However, if you want to be safe and are looking for a stim-free pre, take a look into hemavol