I am thinking about getting a stack of
Muscle infusion black
Hemp rage black ultra concentrate
Lipo 6 black ultra concentrate

Thoughts?

drinkyboy

Awards
  • Established
I had went through a jar of hemo rage UC and it treated me well as far as energy and shakes go. Crashed hard a few times but for the most part it was good for what it was.

Valhalla86

Valhalla86

Awards
Hemo Rage is focused mainly on stimulants, and since DMAA is getting the axe they'll likely have to reformulate.

Haven't used any of them personally, but the profile leaves much to be desired for the PWO and fat burner. Muscle infusion doesn't look awful, but it's mainly concentrate which some folks have issues digesting. Not sure on taste either.

rome32

rome32

Board Sponsor
Awards
Has anyone tried Hemo products?

I am thinking about getting a stack of
Muscle infusion black
Hemp rage black ultra concentrate
Lipo 6 black ultra concentrate

Thoughts?
I've used all of them. Hemo Rage...not much going on there IMO. I have a high stim tolerance though. I felt like there was no added bloodflow what so ever. Disappointed to say the least.

GoHard818

GoHard818

Banned
Awards
I just got hemo rage uc and used it twice and not too impressed. I wa using hyde before which worked great until I grew tolerant to it. I was referred to hemo and I now regret it. For the most part it gives you the energy just lacking the pump and intensity.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
make sure u take the hemo rage straight through....i made the mistake of using half the jar...then coming back six months later to a brick...it appears moisture got in but none of my other opened preworkouts experienced the same problem

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hemo like plasma volumizers? If so, I love em.. hemavol swells me up like a mofo.

Mike

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hemo like plasma volumizers? If so, I love em.. hemavol swells me up like a mofo.

Mike
Did you read the first post? lol

He means Hemo Rage and Nutrex products.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This thread is half a year old

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Homo Rage??
You better believe it!

Iforce everything! Iforce this I force that iforce in my soup I force in my poop! Iforce iforce iforce!!! Mike you use anything besides iforce products? Lol sorry had to.