Natty cycle

Amwdurant35

Amwdurant35

Awards
What are the thoughts on running purus labs D-pol and erase together?

I know its a natty so I'm not expecting a ton out of it but if anyone has tried it together let me know your thoughts!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
good stack. u can add anabeta and/or a GH booster as well if you wanted.

theniteman

theniteman

Awards
What are your goals?

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I know its a natty so I'm not expecting a ton out of it but if anyone has tried it together let me know your thoughts!
I ran bulk DAA with erase. Really good natty bulk cycle IMO. Used it in a cut as well, erase leans me out but don't knowif the DAA is really needed.

Amwdurant35

Amwdurant35

Awards
I'm looking to put on some size. I'm pretty strict with my diet and the only supps I use so far is basic whey, weight gainer randomly, creatine and depending how I feel a pre workout.

Just lookin for anyone whose tried daa with erase cuz I see a lot of good reviews with erase but mixed reviews about daa

theniteman

theniteman

Awards
Idk what your budget is but Im using anabeta elite solo right now and have added about 3lbs. in a litttle over a week. Im not entirely attributing this to anabeta because i have upped my calories slightly but the product seems to promote hunger with me and i am a hard gainer. Its fairly expensive (the original anabeta is cheaper) but it is a good supplement to supplement your diet and training with IMO.

rome32

rome32

Board Sponsor
Awards

I like the idea of D-Pol with Erase or the step up Erase Pro. Stack it with Anabeta or the new Anabeta Elite for best results.

I'm 4 days away from finishing my log on Erase Pro/Anabeta Elite/DAA and I absolutely love it thus far. Link in my signature.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Seems like a solid stack I say go for it.