Flyersdrol

  1. Registered User
    Mission1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,254
    Answers
    0

    Flyersdrol


    Let's go Flyers!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  2. Registered User
    DiabeticLiftr's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    992
    Answers
    0


    bruins are out......im rooting for the coyotes, sorry brah lol
  3. Registered User
    Clemenza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,412
    Answers
    0


    Lol. I knew boston was out during that last power play, weak as hell.
    PES ALPHAMINE Log
    h ttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213082-pes-alphamine-log.html
    •   
       

  4. Banned
    WARBIRDWS6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,134
    Answers
    0


    you must respect the defending stanley cup champion Bruins.....ok not really defending right now....but kinda sorta

    Name:  1.jpg
Views: 31
Size:  27.1 KBName:  420x316-alg_bruins-stanley-cup.jpg
Views: 29
Size:  32.2 KB
  5. Registered User
    DiabeticLiftr's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    992
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Clemenza View Post
    Lol. I knew boston was out during that last power play, weak as hell.
    Different year, same story. We got lucky with it last year.
  6. Registered User
    Clemenza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,412
    Answers
    0


    Marchand owns!
  7. Registered User
    Clemenza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,412
    Answers
    0


    Name:  timthomas.jpg
Views: 29
Size:  59.9 KB
  8. Registered User
    Mission1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,254
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6
    you must respect the defending stanley cup champion Bruins.....ok not really defending right now....but kinda sorta

    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=56 981"/><img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=56 982"/>
    Time for the Bruins to hibernate
  9. Banned
    WARBIRDWS6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,134
    Answers
    0


    how we came back from down 0-2 TWICE in a 7-game series (vrs the habs, and then in the finals vrs the canooks) with THAT power play? I HAVE NO IDEA.....lol it was hard to watch last year and again this year.....
  10. Banned
    WARBIRDWS6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,134
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Mission1 View Post
    Time for the Bruins to hibernate
    should us "Big bad Bruins" give this "Broadstreet bully" a beatdown?
  11. Registered User
    Mission1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,254
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6

    should us "Big bad Bruins" give this "Broadstreet bully" a beatdown?
    Lol. Flyersdrol is the best supplement I've ever taken. Pure test
  12. Banned
    WARBIRDWS6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,134
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Mission1 View Post
    Lol. Flyersdrol is the best supplement I've ever taken. Pure test
    I actually like the flyers....Ron Hextall is my favorite NHL player of all time....you might be a bit young to recall? not sure....but he won the MVP of the finals in a 7 game loss to the oilers in 1987 (I believe the only MVP of a losing finals team as far as the NHL goes)....used to beat the living shyt out of anybody who got anywhere near his crease....and would create "goalie fights" at every possibly opportunity LOL...
  13. Registered User
    Mission1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,254
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6

    I actually like the flyers....Ron Hextall is my favorite NHL player of all time....you might be a bit young to recall? not sure....but he won the MVP of the finals in a 7 game loss to the oilers in 1987 (I believe the only MVP of a losing finals team as far as the NHL goes)....used to beat the living shyt out of anybody who got anywhere near his crease....and would create "goalie fights" at every possibly opportunity LOL...
    For sure. He is a legend almost like Bernie Parent and the rest of the gang. I was 20. They were great years watching hexy. Good choice.
  14. Registered User
    DiabeticLiftr's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    992
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6 View Post
    I actually like the flyers....Ron Hextall is my favorite NHL player of all time....you might be a bit young to recall? not sure....but he won the MVP of the finals in a 7 game loss to the oilers in 1987 (I believe the only MVP of a losing finals team as far as the NHL goes)....used to beat the living shyt out of anybody who got anywhere near his crease....and would create "goalie fights" at every possibly opportunity LOL...
    first to score a goal as well if i recall correctly.
  15. Registered User
    Mission1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,254
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by DiabeticLiftr

    first to score a goal as well if i recall correctly.
    True
  16. Banned
    WARBIRDWS6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,134
    Answers
    0


    yeah hextall had a lot of firsts....the goal, the MVP, probably first goalie fight lol.....
  •   

      
     

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in