Now Foods L-Dopa 15%

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Just picked up some Now Foods L-Dopa 15% and wondering the optimal dosage; around 2 caps per day?

I understand it beneficial about an hour before sexual activity too?

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Dude, I have answered both of these Qs numerous times via PM! You're killing me man :(

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
I know and I appreciate the feedback; going with the 2 cap dosage; just curious if anyone else has used it with a different dosage approach. Variety of feedback is always good. :head:

Dude, I have answered both of these Qs numerous times via PM! You're killing me man :(

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Same here... I even gave you a recommended dosage over PM.

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Think you had mentioned the same dosage at 2 caps per day, but given the 15%, doesn't that seem rather low? If not, I will got with that, but somewhere I recall seeing like that the 15% L-Dopa needed like 6 caps per day?

Same here... I even gave you a recommended dosage over PM.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Think you had mentioned the same dosage at 2 caps per day, but given the 15%, doesn't that seem rather low? If not, I will got with that, but somewhere I recall seeing like that the 15% L-Dopa needed like 6 caps per day?
You don't measure dosage in "caps" but in mg. I gave you a mg target to shoot for.

pressureSpike

Banned
Awards
2 caps a day as I as well mentioned via PM. How many people you PM'd about this man? haha