Best fat burner

allday54

Awards
Curious on what everyone's opinion is on the best overall fat burner. I don't wanna feel cracked out all day long. My diet is spot on and I push carts at sams club in Texas so I'm gonna be sweating a shtload.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Well I would go with Combustion it is an amazing fat burner and does not give a cracked out feeling just a nice energy and thermogenic effect. We are having a blow out on it right now at for $19.99 you can not beat that price. Once it is gone it is gone for good since the FDA is looking to ban DMAA.

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Look into dexaprine that stuff made me feel great specially stacked with a non stim like reduce xt or TT33

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You added more T33 on top of dexaprine? Wow. Now I love me some Dexaprine especially for appetite suppression but it does have a bit of a cracked out feeling to it. The stim is too strong for many people I know. I am pretty big into stims and I could not stop bouncing my leg the entire day when using the dexa. If you want to give it a shot that is definitely a good one but the 19.99 flash sale on Combustion is just a sick deal and if you don't want crazy stims then it is right up your alley.

allday54

Awards
You added more T33 on top of dexaprine? Wow. Now I love me some Dexaprine especially for appetite suppression but it does have a bit of a cracked out feeling to it. The stim is too strong for many people I know. I am pretty big into stims and I could not stop bouncing my leg the entire day when using the dexa. If you want to give it a shot that is definitely a good one but the 19.99 flash sale on Combustion is just a sick deal and if you don't want crazy stims then it is right up your alley.
I'm not big into stims that last all day. I have anxiety problems so that wouldn't work well with my problem.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you are looking for non-stim I'd recommend SNS Reduce XT, Genomyx DCP, or DS Lean Xtreme.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah then the Dexa wouldn't be good for you but you would probably like the Combustion. Not very speedy at all just nice energy, and a lot of thermo action to it.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
If you are looking for non-stim I'd recommend SNS Reduce XT, Genomyx DCP, or DS Lean Xtreme.
The DCP is the bomb but for some reason I have a hard time swallowing that pill which sucks. I like DS Lean Xtreme too, also had good luck with ReCreate.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DCP can be had by searching for under 35 bucks. Best non-stim IMO.

EC stack trumps all though as Coop pointed out.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
im on alpha t2 right now and liking it alot

vicesoldier

vicesoldier

Awards
DCP can be had by searching for under 35 bucks. Best non-stim IMO.

EC stack trumps all though as Coop pointed out.
Many have done the EC+DCP stack without a hitch

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think AAv2 (Adipose Annihilation V2) would be great for you. It can easily be added to any product (void of capsaicin) and it is stim free.

Here is the label with ingredients, as well as the write up. The write up is very comprehensive and easy to follow may even help you with whatever diet you choose.

Write up, Product Stacks, Dosing, and Diets

AutoKal47

AutoKal47

AK DoubleWide 47
Awards
Curious on what everyone's opinion is on the best overall fat burner. I don't wanna feel cracked out all day long. My diet is spot on and I push carts at sams club in Texas so I'm gonna be sweating a shtload.
Everyone has his favorite, it really depends on your diet, metabolism and how your body react to a given supplement
but if you want something really damn effective that doesn't makes you feel cracked out (i don't like that either)
check out Adipose Annihilation V2 I just started it a week ago and I could see its effects right away, I'm drier
and it's great for appetite suppression, no cracked feeling and it's stackable with pretty much everything.
The write up also gives you a bunch of suggestions on how to stack it and integrate it in diets.
If you buy 3 directly from the site one's free ;)

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
Everyone has his favorite, it really depends on your diet, metabolism and how your body react to a given supplement
^so very true.

personally, OP, since you said you want to avoid stims, a lot of the ones mentioned here are all great choices. DCP has a nice profile, I've used tt-33 stacked with dexaprine, and by itself, and it was a big part of my contest prep going so well. Haven't tried lean xtreme, but have read a lot of good logs on it. any questions about tt-33 or anything in general feel free to shoot me a pm :)

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would not recommend Combustion, Dexaprine, Adipose Annihilation v2 or Alpha-T2 because of the interactions with your SSRIs.

Please be cautious when using fat burners and stay away from yohimbine and rauwolscine type products due to potential side effects with your medication.

I would look into a non-stimulant option instead. If you need any more help please do not hesitate to ask. When you have a medical condition it is necessary to point that out in the thread as people here are unaware.

Ben

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would not recommend Combustion, Dexaprine, Adipose Annihilation v2 or Alpha-T2 because of the interactions with your SSRIs.

Please be cautious when using fat burners and stay away from yohimbine and rauwolscine type products due to potential side effects with your medication.

I would look into a non-stimulant option instead. If you need any more help please do not hesitate to ask. When you have a medical condition it is necessary to point that out in the thread as people here are unaware.

Ben
I agree, Evodiamine increase 5HT expression thus effecting the SSRI causing increase in serotonin and possibly correctin serotonin resistance

allday54

Awards

Ben
Thanks a lot for the advise. What are some reputable non stim burners??

vicesoldier

vicesoldier

Awards
Non stims are lean xtreme, DCP, alphaburn are great

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
I agree, Evodiamine increase 5HT expression thus effecting the SSRI causing increase in serotonin and possibly correctin serotonin resistance
Good call.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards

Ben
Nice Ben!!!

OP, follow the advice given from bdcc and EBF Inc.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Ben
Recommending Alphaburn in this instance could be dangerous.

Allday54, please do not take Alphaburn for the same reason I stated above.

Thyroidals such as Shift or TT-33. Reduce XT is another.

If you get a product in mind please run it past your doctor again to be sure.

Ben

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Alphaburn I would avoid due to interactions with SSRI's.

*edit, Ben beat me to this.

vicesoldier

vicesoldier

Awards
Alphaburn I would avoid due to interactions with SSRI's.

*edit, Ben beat me to this.
Didn't see the SSRI

OP just look at Lean Xtreme, Reduce XT or DCP

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
That be my stack. This *really* works. After a couple months I can see my obliques. I haven't seen those puppies in 20 years.

DCP is a great product. However, since TTA is quickly disappearing from the market.

I would suggest picking up some TTA-500 (SNS makes it) and any DCP you can find as TTA will soon be gone and it is a part of what makes DCP so great.

allday54

Awards
DCP is a great product. However, since TTA is quickly disappearing from the market.

I would suggest picking up some TTA-500 (SNS makes it) and any DCP you can find as TTA will soon be gone and it is a part of what makes DCP so great.
Why is it disappearing????

allday54

Awards
I have a feeling in the next decade supplements will cease to exist......