what is tramadol?

MaDmaN

MaDmaN

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Why is this medication prescribed?
Tramadol is used to relieve moderate to moderately severe pain. It also may be used to treat pain caused by surgery and chronic conditions such as cancer or joint pain.

Google is a wonderful thing :hammer:

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
LOL...I was just going to try Google. Good job MadMan. Hell, I think I need some of that stuff for my tendonitis.

tbonz169

Awards
Tramadol is an analgesic (pain reliever) that acts in the same way that to opiates do(hydrocodone, codeine). However, it is not a controlled substance such as other opiates. It is commonly found in a 50 mg tablet under the name Ultram or under the name Ultracet, which has 37.5 mg of tramadol and 325 mg of tylenol. I have had personal experience with this product in the past for pain, and it works great. It is a great alternative to Vicodin or other opiates because it provides adequate relief of pain without the drowsiness/euphoria, which can be annoying in the gym. It also lasts longer than most opiates, approximately 6 hours or more. DO NOT TAKE THIS PRODUCT WITH EPHEDRA, CLENBUTEROL, OR ANY OTHER PRODUCT THAT CAUSES THE RELEASE OF NOREPINEPHRINE. Tramadol causes the release of norepinephrine and seritonin in the brain and other tissues within the body, and in combonation with other drugs that do the same, the side effects are very harsh and could potentially be harmful. The normal dose is 50 mg to 100 mg every 6 hours as needed for pain. If you are sensitve to hydrocodone or codeine, or get the "itches" like i do, start out with 50 mg and it should do the trick for your pain, if that is what you are using it for....

MaDmaN

MaDmaN

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
LOL...I was just going to try Google. Good job MadMan. Hell, I think I need some of that stuff for my tendonitis.

I hear ya cuffs...Dam old age is catching up to me..

tbonz169

Awards
If you have any other questions just post and i'll answer them, like i said i have plenty of experience with this and i am in pharmacy school and i can get you the info you need.

MaDmaN

MaDmaN

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
If you have any other questions just post and i'll answer them, like i said i have plenty of experience with this and i am in pharmacy school and i can get you the info you need.

Pharmacy School ey...you guys thinking what im thinking..LOL

jimmyvalmer

Awards
no

pop 4 tramadols (200 mg) and tell me you don't get any euphoria lol. better than a percoset and lasts all fricking day.

Buc4Life04

Awards
  • Established
I hear ya cuffs...Dam old age is catching up to me..
Hell im only in my twentys man i have the worst most painfull tendonitis makes you
want to take a knee and cry after doing any type of curl. I have it down the
blade side of my forarm from elbow to wrist. Wonder if there is a pain killer that is not
bad for your liver so i can take it on my m1t cycle mabe tbonez will know.

tbonz169

Awards
Yes tramadol would be a great choice for this, it is not harmful to the liver because it doesnt contain acetaminophen.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
mylo OTC Drug 6
angel77 Anabolics 0
curqleez Anabolics 5
Anabolics 7