DMAA? Not really that big of a deal.

  1. DMAA? Not really that big of a deal.


    Plenty of other great PWO on the market Just a personal opinion and im not attacking anybody here either. Shouldnt matter so much anyways unless youre addicted to preworkouts.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by bmftisftw View Post
    Plenty of other great PWO on the market Just a personal opinion and im not attacking anybody here either. Shouldnt matter so much anyways unless youre addicted to preworkouts.
    The big deal is the bigger picture not DMAA.

  3. ^^^Ding Ding Ding

    Wait until they take away something OP DOES like.
    •   
       


  4. Yup - it's the principle not the product
    Antaeus Labs Rep

  5. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    ^^^Ding Ding Ding

    Wait until they take away something OP DOES like.
    Like his freedom to consume what he wants, Imagine that...

    For example, Dsade loves studying Citrus, he finds something in citrus that is novel and useful that leads to a breakthrough in fat loss or muscle building. If the rule they are attempting to implement is implemented, Dsade has not incentive to study and bring to market.

    Innovation gone, industry dead, and this forum is obsolete.

  6. Quote Originally Posted by bmftisftw View Post
    Plenty of other great PWO on the market Just a personal opinion and im not attacking anybody here either. Shouldnt matter so much anyways unless youre addicted to preworkouts.
    http://www.anh-usa.org/fda-breaks-pr...plement-rules/

  7. Quote Originally Posted by USPowders View Post
    Like his freedom to consume what he wants, Imagine that...

    For example, Dsade loves studying Citrus, he finds something in citrus that is novel and useful that leads to a breakthrough in fat loss or muscle building. If the rule they are attempting to implement is implemented, Dsade has not incentive to study and bring to market.

    Innovation gone, industry dead, and this forum is obsolete.



    EXACTLY!! Everyone's gotta look at the bigger picture.

    People really need to wake up.

    Not just regarding the DMAA issue. It's ALL issues that continue to limit our freedoms. Even if it doesn't affect you.

    It reminds me of an old quote...

    “In Germany they came first for the Communists, and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a Communist.Then they came for the Jews, and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a Jew. Then they came for the tradeunionists, and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a trade unionist. Then they came for the Catholics, and Ididn't speak up because I was a Protestant. Then they came for me, and by that time no one was left to
    speak up.”
    --Pastor Martin Niemöller, 1945

  8. Quote Originally Posted by USPowders

    Like his freedom to consume what he wants, Imagine that...

    For example, Dsade loves studying Citrus, he finds something in citrus that is novel and useful that leads to a breakthrough in fat loss or muscle building. If the rule they are attempting to implement is implemented, Dsade has not incentive to study and bring to market.

    Innovation gone, industry dead, and this forum is obsolete.
    Yup... When I saw the article and read the news I looked at my funds and am now making a list of things I will buy asap an stock up on because this gives the FDA precedence to ban anything that they view as dangerous.
    RecoverBro ELITE

  9. Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    Yup... When I saw the article and read the news I looked at my funds and am now making a list of things I will buy asap an stock up on because this gives the FDA precedence to ban anything that they view as dangerous.
    Not just that, they will ban anything with pharmaceutical ssignificance, then divert the patent to Big Pharma. Eventually, they will ban the natural version as a patent infringement and/or drug (as they just did in the UK to a bunch of Herbals).

    For this, see Red Yeast Rice.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    ^^^Ding Ding Ding

    Wait until they take away something OP DOES like.
    they gonna ban whey? LOL i wouldnt be surprised. theyll come up with something haha!

  11. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    ^^^Ding Ding Ding

    Wait until they take away something OP DOES like.
    Exactly!

  12. just so you guys know this post wasnt as serious as it came off as +1 to everybody haha

  13. Quote Originally Posted by USPowders View Post
    The big deal is the bigger picture not DMAA.
    Quote Originally Posted by daniel11 View Post
    Yup - it's the principle not the product
    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Not just that, they will ban anything with pharmaceutical ssignificance, then divert the patent to Big Pharma. Eventually, they will ban the natural version as a patent infringement and/or drug (as they just did in the UK to a bunch of Herbals).

    For this, see Red Yeast Rice.
    Spot on.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by bmftisftw View Post
    they gonna ban whey? LOL i wouldnt be surprised. theyll come up with something haha!
    Honestly if they tried to ban whey I wouldnt be surprised. How do you respect a system where the FDA changes its stance more than once every ten years on practically everything, where the government will let people drink themselves silly and crash their cars into each other at the time of day where its naturally hardest to see, and lets places sell something that is known to cause cancer as long as they get there little tax nickel off the sale ( +$4 in Jersey). Unless the government sees a high enough demand for something in the free market, and they can somehow weasel a little tax into its sale it will never be truely safe. They have taken our right away to take DMAA even though it hasnt been proven that is causes you health problems, yet they will let you choose to smoke a cancer stick because they can tax it and do god knows what with the money the generate?

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Herm View Post
    Honestly if they tried to ban whey I wouldnt be surprised. How do you respect a system where the FDA changes its stance more than once every ten years on practically everything, where the government will let people drink themselves silly and crash their cars into each other at the time of day where its naturally hardest to see, and lets places sell something that is known to cause cancer as long as they get there little tax nickel off the sale ( +$4 in Jersey). Unless the government sees a high enough demand for something in the free market, and they can somehow weasel a little tax into its sale it will never be truely safe. They have taken our right away to take DMAA even though it hasnt been proven that is causes you health problems, yet they will let you choose to smoke a cancer stick because they can tax it and do god knows what with the money the generate?
    TOO TRUE!!! man that pisses me off the most, if people can choose tobacco, why cant they choose DMAA? using 3 scoops of jacked would be the same choice as smoking 3 packs of cigs in 10 mins.. if you get how im trying to compare them. The government is ridiculous, i wish they would fight this more in the courts... cause you know that the would win!!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. FDA says DMAA is not natural
    By BaDgErFaN in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-01-2012, 09:39 PM
  2. DMAA in oxyelite pro?
    By bigdavid in forum Supplements
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 04-04-2012, 08:46 PM
  3. DMAA
    By machorox123 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-02-2012, 02:54 PM
  4. The news about dmaa?
    By allday54 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-29-2012, 06:19 PM
  5. DMAA
    By FitModel in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-24-2012, 07:24 PM
Log in
Log in