Need some help with SOS500 and PCT350

PeterSalvator

Awards
Hey guys, im new to this kind of stuff, so i need some help from you.

Its called SOS500.
Amount Per Serving:
4-Chloro-17a-Methyl-Androsta-1,4-diene-3, 17-diol 20mg
13-ethyl-3-methoxy-gona-2,5 (10)dien-17-one 20mg
3b-hydroxy-5a-androst-1-en-17-onel 25mg

Directions: As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule twice daily with meals. Do not take for more than 6 weeks continuously without at least a 4 week break. For oral use only.

Never touched anything like it. I just bought it, but im not sure anymore if i wanna take it. Im 21 years old, have been lifting weights for 3 years now. 185 pounds and 6 feet. I have read that its really powerful and its easy to get injuries while taking this product.

I was thinking about taking half dose (1 capsule a day) for 4 weeks, followed by 3 weeks of PCT350 capsules.
As i said, I got no knowledge about this kind of product, so I would really appreciate the help.
What do u guys think? is it worth a try or should i skip it?

Valhalla86

Valhalla86

Awards
If this is your first trip into PH's, I don't think I'd recommend that particular one. The OTC PCT will likely not be enough to cover your bases, I'd recommend heading to the anabolics section to read up on the details of a proper cycle.

PeterSalvator

Awards
If this is your first trip into PH's, I don't think I'd recommend that particular one. The OTC PCT will likely not be enough to cover your bases, I'd recommend heading to the anabolics section to read up on the details of a proper cycle.
Thanks. I think im going to skip all the anabolic products. Dont wanna take the risk of being injured.