Oxy Elite Pro Question

AmazingAJ

Awards
Whats the best way to dose it? i tried it once a few weeks ago. i did 1 when i woke up,then one 6 hrs later,i also had No Xplode between that.I couldnt sleep! but now i bought Caffeeine free No Xplode. should i do 1 or 2 caps a day?

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Just keep your doses to the morning. You can take it preworkout with no xplode caffeine-free.

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
heh when I was using oxyelite (and cutting) preworkout I would do: 1 oxyelite, 1/2 scoop noxplode 2.0, 25 mg ephedrine, 1 alpha-t2, 1.5 g alcar :)

based on my shirt it looked like I had just gotten out of a swimming pool..

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
That was just my preworkout dose. I work out in the evening. My AM scheme was 1 oxy, 1 alpha t2, 100 mg caffeine pill, 25 ephedrine. There were some days I had a third dose of EC if I needed it but usually stuck to two.

AmazingAJ

Awards
sweet tiny sleeping infant baby jesus! thats a lot. so i assume 2 a day would be ok? also i take Luvox dont know if that matters.

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
If you have an anxiety disorder any type of CNS stimulant may make things worse for you. I do not know of any specific drug reactions, though. As far as the proper dose on oxyelite.. it really depends on how sensitive you are. Some people may be good at 2 some may be good at 4. If 2 was too much for you to handle spread out take them both in the AM and wait till your body becomes more tolerant to the stims. Over a few days time your body will want more and you'll notice you start to crash in the afternoon if you don't take another dose.

AmazingAJ

Awards
thanks for response,i will have to see how if goes,ive been out of training for a while so im in for an ass kicking!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
thanks for response,i will have to see how if goes,ive been out of training for a while so im in for an ass kicking!
The key is to start with one pill a day, on an empty stomach about 30-45 minutes before breakfast, during the first few days to access tolerance. Thereafter, consume one pill as usual in the morning on an empty stomach about 30-45 minutes pre-breakfast, and a second pill about 6-8 hours later on an empty stomach, 30-45 minutes before a meal. Most users do not need more than two pills per day. While on OxyELITE Pro, avoid additional dietary or supplemental sources of stimulants. Thank you!

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
The key is to start with one pill a day, on an empty stomach about 30-45 minutes before breakfast, during the first few days to access tolerance. Thereafter, consume one pill as usual in the morning on an empty stomach about 30-45 minutes pre-breakfast, and a second pill about 6-8 hours later on an empty stomach, 30-45 minutes before a meal. Most users do not need more than two pills per day. While on OxyELITE Pro, avoid additional dietary or supplemental sources of stimulants. Thank you!
Heh, I am a bad influence, ey?

AmazingAJ

Awards
that sounds good.i think no xplode has more caffeine in it that oep tho

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
that sounds good.i think no xplode has more caffeine in it that oep tho
Possibly. I have not checked. Do not stack OxyELITE Pro with any stimulant-containing product.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

AmazingAJ

Awards
ya thats why i bought Cafeeine free,so im assuming the reason i couldnt sleep before was because of too much cafeeine

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
ya thats why i bought Cafeeine free,so im assuming the reason i couldnt sleep before was because of too much cafeeine
Indeed. Stimulants may negatively impact sleep architecture. This is why you should avoid consuming OxyELITE Pro, or any other stimulant-containing product, later than about eight or so hours before bed.