DAA and Purus Labs Recycle, good pct??

Texplex11

Awards
Would it be overkill to stack the two for pct? I was leaning toward Nolva and Recycle but after researching DAA and the price difference with Nolva, would it be okay to sub out the Nolva?

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
PCT for what?? Ive run recycle and DAA for PCT and its a good combo...but depending on what your running you may still need a SERM

Texplex11

Awards
PCT for what?? Ive run recycle and DAA for PCT and its a good combo...but depending on what your running you may still need a SERM
Srry man, im runnin Reign by Dark Cyde its 50mg halovar and 30mg sdrol per day

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You need a SERM, that is a potent stack. Add DAA (D-Pol)/Recycle for maximum recovery (I love that stack) but they are definitely not replacements. I'd rather see you use a SERM over Purus products personally, if it came down to it.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards

You need a SERM, that is a potent stack. Add DAA (D-Pol)/Recycle for maximum recovery (I love that stack) but they are definitely not replacements. I'd rather see you use a SERM over Purus products personally, if it came down to it.
What these guys said.
I'm a fan of d-pol to boost test, and I'll probably have d-pol along with recycle in my PCT as well.
I'll say I'm never much of a huge fan of SERMs for my reasons but I'm also not a fan of a harsh ass cycle like you're about to run. I don't know your history with previous cycles but I would probably stick to one simple compound at a modest dose for about 4-6 weeks and then you could probably get away with it.
Good luck.

Texplex11

Awards
So ur sayin run all three for pct?

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards