Animal Pump, muscle cramps??

Texplex11

Awards
So after my workout today (which i took Animal Pump for pre w/o) i was out swimming and after only 200 meters my legs went completely stiff! I cramped up like id ran a marathon?
Ive been swimming my whole life an this has never happened..... im starting my lifeguard job in 2 weeks and im worried this is because i just started taking Animal... any similar stories or suggestions on what happened?

rome32

rome32

Board Sponsor
Awards
Did you do legs prior?

What about stretching legs?

I've never had this problem in my legs. I have had it happen on my forearms and elbow joint after intense bicep training.

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
If this is the first time this has happened do not fall into the trap of blaming something that is more than likely not the causative factor. If it happens many times after using this preworkout then maybe something in it is to blame.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Not seeing much that could cause it besides caffeine...

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd say if it happens again while you take it then dont use it if it bothers you. Could just be a coincidence.

Texplex11

Awards
Did you do legs prior?

What about stretching legs?

I've never had this problem in my legs. I have had it happen on my forearms and elbow joint after intense bicep training.
Naw i jus did back and bi, im guessin i wasnt hydrated enough before i took the pre wo.

J19891

J19891

Awards
PWO's always screw me during activities like that. I do a lot of grappling for MMA and if I ever try to roll with a pump on I feel like my whole body is one big sore balloon. I'm sure swimming is the same way, pumps aren't really the best thing for performance.

Natestreo

Natestreo

Awards
I had bad dehydration when using the Animal Cuts. I ended up taking the diuretic pill out when I used it. Couldn't stay hydrated to save my life when I took that stuff. If I made an attempt to drink 4 gallons of water a day, I just peed a bunch