Napalm muscle warfare pre workout

  1. Napalm muscle warfare pre workout


    Has anyone tried this product? I kno they got mini gun and the regular. When I looked at the ingredients it was pretty interesting. Says there's a test in there along with serm? Any thoughts on this with a pre workout


  2. mini gun contains daa i believe.....i tried it out, never will use again

  3. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    mini gun contains daa i believe.....i tried it out, never will use again
    Why?
    •   
       


  4. The new one doesn't contain DAA it is also athlete improved, Probably my favourite pre workout now very similar to the original formulation of craze with the focus but a better pump. I would highly recommend it for you.

  5. Thermofuse by them is a very strong stim but they market as a fatburner /mood enhancer.

  6. Quote Originally Posted by PowerBody
    The new one doesn't contain DAA it is also athlete improved, Probably my favourite pre workout now very similar to the original formulation of craze with the focus but a better pump. I would highly recommend it for you.
    What does athlete improved mean?
    Platinum Nutraceuticals company rep
    Xcel Sports Nutrition Sponsored Athlete
    National Level NPC Competitor, C.P.T, S.S.N Inbox me any questions

  7. sorry that was a typo by myself, it was meant to be athlete approved, so all drug tested athletes can use these products both MusclePharm and MuscleWarfare do this

  8. Quote Originally Posted by ripped218 View Post
    Thermofuse by them is a very strong stim but they market as a fatburner /mood enhancer.
    yeah the new one gives you less of a kick however i use this before doing fasted cardio in the morning and once i start running/rowing etc you begin to feel the energy fully.

  9. Less of a kick?Man I missed out on the first one then.lol
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. napalm mini gun pre workout?
    By the gym rat in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-29-2012, 09:44 AM
  2. Muscle Warfare
    By marshallu14 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-13-2011, 04:50 PM
  3. Muscle Warfare: Napalm (Review)
    By elgenyo in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-30-2010, 12:31 AM
  4. Napalm by Muscle Warfare Mini Review
    By gwindow13 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-23-2010, 09:50 PM
  5. Muscle warfare
    By Thunder1 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-15-2010, 12:01 PM
Log in
Log in