Sad day for jack3d lovers

machorox123

machorox123

Awards
  • Established
Sad sad day now that dmaa is banned.. Oh well we know how this game works. One compound get banned and another takes its place soon after

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I told myself the exact same thing after SlimXtreme was pulled with their magically unparalleled ingredients.

To no avail :(

That stuff was GOLD

Sad sad day now that dmaa is banned.. Oh well we know how this game works. One compound get banned and another takes its place soon after

J19891

J19891

Awards
Legally, they don't have much footing. If DMAA is a component of geranium oil, it's technically compliant. If USP labs is smart, they'll fight it. Same thing happened with piracetam awhile back. FDA sent out a bunch of warnings, couple companies folded and then the rest just raked in that much more market share. Just got a shipment in yesterday, in fact.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If that's in fact correct, USP should hook up with other supp companies and do battle (split costs/strengthen their position) as opposed to fighting the giants solo ($$$$$$$$$$$)

Seems like they have a hard on for DMAA so not sure it's worth the defense. :(

Legally, they don't have much footing. If DMAA is a component of geranium oil, it's technically compliant. If USP labs is smart, they'll fight it. Same thing happened with piracetam awhile back. FDA sent out a bunch of warnings, couple companies folded and then the rest just raked in that much more market share. Just got a shipment in yesterday, in fact.

machorox123

machorox123

Awards
  • Established
They wont win because dmaa synthetic

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

http://www.nutraingredients-usa.com/Regulation/AHPA-If-DMAA-is-in-geranium-synthesized-version-is-a-lawful-dietary-ingredient

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Why does the FDA have to ruin all the fun =(
It's not that they want to ruin the fun, it's just that they want to ruin it if they can't get a cut of it under the table! It's all in who is willing to bribe them with boocoo bucks! Just look at all the stuff that's killing people from the big pharmaceutical companies that is "FDA APPROVED"!!! Bunch of pompous pri¢ks that have the "Little-big-man's disease"!

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Buy it then contact your congressman
Jack3d was my first PWO ever , and I shall miss it dearly...when My last 4 tubs are gone from my stash that is haha , I did take the precaution to stock up on it , when I'm down and low...Jack3d, when I need a pick at the gym...Jack3d...when I dont wanna give up...you guessed it...Jack3d, for everything else there's MasterCard ;p!! haha.

allday54

Awards
Technically isn't most stuff synthetic????? Your telling me all the cokes, candies, and everything else are not synthetically enhanced. I call bull****

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
Technically isn't most stuff synthetic????? Your telling me all the cokes, candies, and everything else are not synthetically enhanced. I call bull****

I hate the synthetic vs natural debate. The compound itself is what matters, not how it was derived.

machorox123

machorox123

Awards
  • Established
And the only evidence to support the ban is that the dmaa increases heart rate which MAY at some point cause high blood pressure. Rediculois

J19891

J19891

Awards
just wanted to correct your assumption on legality..
Wait...correct my assumption? Aren't we in agreement? The article you posted reinforces what I said. I'm saying the FDA doesn't have footing to ban DMAA because DMAA is a constituent of geranium oil which qualifies it as compliant. That's pretty much exactly what the article said.