John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
yeah take it as recommended, four capsules per day

I have been in so many logs and myself have used it and set some crazy PR's, moreso than when I am on a prohormone cycle.

anything else just ask

DkGreek

DkGreek

Awards
  • Established
yeah take it as recommended, four capsules per day

I have been in so many logs and myself have used it and set some crazy PR's, moreso than when I am on a prohormone cycle.

anything else just ask
Fo' real?

neddo

neddo

Awards
There's several others I'd turn to prior.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Which PH did not live up to testopro?
well Coop it depends, I use ph's when i get ready for shows which means decreased calories and carbs

when i take it maintaince or above calories I can train harder- testopro and PR's have a common threme to them I like to think its the free testosterone it raises that causes the PR's

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Fo' real?

set two prs 105 incline db press(about 35 degrees) for 8 x's back in 2010 with a training partner on testopro and deadlift 365=5 x's.

hopefully ill break them in the future =)

maybe some of the loggers that have set prs on testopro (has to be an eight weeker or longer in my opinion, four helps, the in house study was done on eight)

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
well Coop it depends, I use ph's when i get ready for shows which means decreased calories and carbs

when i take it maintaince or above calories I can train harder- testopro and PR's have a common threme to them I like to think its the free testosterone it raises that causes the PR's
Supraphysiological elevations in testosterone will beat any testbooster 10 times out of 10, and in the context you mentioned, it was your change in diet that allowed you to smash PRs, not switching from a PH to Testopro. You are correct though, it will increase free testosterone which is nice. I just didn't want OP to expect unfeasible gains.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Supraphysiological elevations in testosterone will beat any testbooster 10 times out of 10, and in the context you mentioned, it was your change in diet that allowed you to smash PRs, not switching from a PH to Testopro. You are correct though, it will increase free testosterone which is nice. I just didn't want OP to expect unfeasible gains.
plus I had a strong training partner and we used to outdo one another. this helps a ton a motivated training partner!

Thank you

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I enjoy testopro and would reccomend it.