Erase pro and reduce xt?

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Stackable? Or is it a waste since both reduce cortisol.... This will also be stacked with dexaprine and TT33 which I know they won't matter

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
I would go with just one. I think it's a waste to stack them.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yep. Just the one. Have you used Erase before?

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I would use them back-to-back. Cortisol control for 8 weeks, then cycle off either for 4 weeks. I would use the Reduce XT after Erase Pro since the former is a dedicated cortisol control agent and is stronger for that purpose when dosed 3 caps/day.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
I would use them back-to-back. Cortisol control for 8 weeks, then cycle off either for 4 weeks. I would use the Reduce XT after Erase Pro since the former is a dedicated cortisol control agent and is stronger for that purpose when dosed 3 caps/day.
i like this option, should be very effective

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Stackable? Or is it a waste since both reduce cortisol.... This will also be stacked with dexaprine and TT33 which I know they won't matter
Id probably run this:

Erase Pro - 1-4
TT33 - 1-4
Reduce XT - 5-8
Dexaprine - 5-8

This way you're getting a full eight week run out of these, and staggering them in a manner thats very effective.

J19891

J19891

Awards
Id probably run this:

Erase Pro - 1-4
TT33 - 1-4
Reduce XT - 5-8
Dexaprine - 5-8

This way you're getting a full eight week run out of these, and staggering them in a manner thats very effective.
I like this protocol. Are you just looking to reduce cortisol? A lot of these products have benefits way beyond that.

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cortisol I have horrible belly fat but very low fat on my arms n shoulders

JReinhal

Awards
  • Established
Sorry if I'm thread hijacking. would it be appropriate to stack original Erase with Reduce XT?

MuscleGauge1

MuscleGauge1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Hey bro,
How were your results with this product? Which one did you choose? How are the benefits from it? Did you notice any increase in performance?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sorry if I'm thread hijacking. would it be appropriate to stack original Erase with Reduce XT?
Don't really see a need to stack the two. Run one followed by the other.