Maca Dosage

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
What is a typical daily dosage for Maca for sexual benefits?

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Looking at Now Foods and noticed they have 500mg caps and Raw Maca at 750mg caps.
The Raw Maca appears to be more concentrated?

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Does Maca need robe taken on an empty stomach?

C

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
10g ED.. and if my dick rubs up against my pants.. the sensation is amazing lmao. 5g just can't compare!

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
10g?? You take that daily? Doing caps here. Luckily just picked up Now Foods 6:1 Concentrate so 2 caps equals 8 grams.

Any benefit with Tribulus?

10g ED.. and if my dick rubs up against my pants.. the sensation is amazing lmao. 5g just can't compare!

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I should send you the Maca I'm using.....1-2 grams and don't go out in public!
1-2, really?. I always used at least 15-20 grams a day. It really starts to taste good after the first few days. You definitely gotta have a big cup of water nearby though when you take it.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't mind the taste of it. At first I didn't like it but after a while the taste grows on you and you almost crave it.

S

standon

Banned
Awards
Lol I have I wanted first hand bro experience I have bulk maca taste like wood

Est1969

Est1969

Awards
  • Established
I never even considered such a dose. What the heck will try it. Is that daily? Do you cycle?

Est1969

Est1969

Awards
  • Established
1-2, really?. I always used at least 15-20 grams a day. It really starts to taste good after the first few days. You definitely gotta have a big cup of water nearby though when you take it.
20g of bulk powder? Are you kidding? I use maca magic from Whole Foods. The most foul substance ever. What brand are you using??

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
20g of bulk powder? Are you kidding? I use maca magic from Whole Foods. The most foul substance ever. What brand are you using??
Not kidding no. I used the Nutraplanet Bulk when they had it. It tasted pretty good to me. Sure at first it didn't taste too great but then I would crave it. It is too bad Nutraplanet no long sells many bulk powders.

C

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
wtf.. maca tastes awesome.. not sure what you are buying.. okay maybe not amazing, but def decently good and makes you want it. It makes my chocolate protein shakes taste amazing, hell I just add it for flavor.

I've tried all doses, I never notice anything until at least 10g.

Est1969

Est1969

Awards
  • Established
Wow. You are totally right. I choked down 12g and the effects were fantastic. Good call.

Ordered some 500g capsules. The bulk MACA seriously make me want to puke.

wtf.. maca tastes awesome.. not sure what you are buying.. okay maybe not amazing, but def decently good and makes you want it. It makes my chocolate protein shakes taste amazing, hell I just add it for flavor.

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
What difference do you notice at 10 g?

A

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
mh, I have to try a big dose like that, I only did a couple of gr to get a little energy and agression. I tried the powder from a whole food market and NOW caps and got best effect from the powder.

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Did you use the regular Now Food caps or the Now Foods 6:1 Concentrate so 2 caps equals 8 grams?

Now Foods 6:1 Concentrate caps are definitely worth it.

mh, I have to try a big dose like that, I only did a couple of gr to get a little energy and agression. I tried the powder from a whole food market and NOW caps and got best effect from the powder.

A

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
Did you use the regular Now Food caps or the Now Foods 6:1 Concentrate so 2 caps equals 8 grams?

Now Foods 6:1 Concentrate caps are definitely worth it.
I think it was the regular one, I was using a couple before workouts. I like Maca alot actually!