Maca Dosage

  1. Maca Dosage


    What is a typical daily dosage for Maca for sexual benefits?


  2. 1 Gram a day is good. You really can't take too much though.

  3. I've even heard of people that take up to 20 grams a day.
    •   
       


  4. Looking at Now Foods and noticed they have 500mg caps and Raw Maca at 750mg caps.
    The Raw Maca appears to be more concentrated?

  5. Does Maca need robe taken on an empty stomach?

  6. 10g ED.. and if my dick rubs up against my pants.. the sensation is amazing lmao. 5g just can't compare!

  7. 10g?? You take that daily? Doing caps here. Luckily just picked up Now Foods 6:1 Concentrate so 2 caps equals 8 grams.

    Any benefit with Tribulus?


    Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    10g ED.. and if my dick rubs up against my pants.. the sensation is amazing lmao. 5g just can't compare!

  8. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    10g ED.. and if my dick rubs up against my pants.. the sensation is amazing lmao. 5g just can't compare!
    I should send you the Maca I'm using.....1-2 grams and don't go out in public!

  9. Quote Originally Posted by USPowders View Post
    I should send you the Maca I'm using.....1-2 grams and don't go out in public!
    1-2, really?. I always used at least 15-20 grams a day. It really starts to taste good after the first few days. You definitely gotta have a big cup of water nearby though when you take it.

  10. Benefits of it?

  11. Quote Originally Posted by standon View Post
    Benefits of it?

    It helps with libido and there are a ton of other benefits. Just google "Maca".

  12. How about Tribulus?

    Quote Originally Posted by USPowders View Post
    I should send you the Maca I'm using.....1-2 grams and don't go out in public!

  13. Quote Originally Posted by USPowders View Post
    I should send you the Maca I'm using.....1-2 grams and don't go out in public!
    What brand is it? Because I really hate the taste of Maca, i just canīt stand it

  14. Agree! Which is why I stick with the caps.

    Now Foods 6:1 Concentrate so 2 caps equals 8 grams.



    Quote Originally Posted by ingenierito25 View Post
    What brand is it? Because I really hate the taste of Maca, i just canīt stand it

  15. I don't mind the taste of it. At first I didn't like it but after a while the taste grows on you and you almost crave it.

  16. Lol I have I wanted first hand bro experience I have bulk maca taste like wood

  17. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench
    10g ED.. and if my dick rubs up against my pants.. the sensation is amazing lmao. 5g just can't compare!
    I never even considered such a dose. What the heck will try it. Is that daily? Do you cycle?

  18. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone

    1-2, really?. I always used at least 15-20 grams a day. It really starts to taste good after the first few days. You definitely gotta have a big cup of water nearby though when you take it.
    20g of bulk powder? Are you kidding? I use maca magic from Whole Foods. The most foul substance ever. What brand are you using??

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Est1969 View Post
    20g of bulk powder? Are you kidding? I use maca magic from Whole Foods. The most foul substance ever. What brand are you using??
    Not kidding no. I used the Nutraplanet Bulk when they had it. It tasted pretty good to me. Sure at first it didn't taste too great but then I would crave it. It is too bad Nutraplanet no long sells many bulk powders.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Est1969 View Post
    20g of bulk powder? Are you kidding? I use maca magic from Whole Foods. The most foul substance ever. What brand are you using??
    wtf.. maca tastes awesome.. not sure what you are buying.. okay maybe not amazing, but def decently good and makes you want it. It makes my chocolate protein shakes taste amazing, hell I just add it for flavor.

    I've tried all doses, I never notice anything until at least 10g.

  21. Wow. You are totally right. I choked down 12g and the effects were fantastic. Good call.

    Ordered some 500g capsules. The bulk MACA seriously make me want to puke.


    Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    wtf.. maca tastes awesome.. not sure what you are buying.. okay maybe not amazing, but def decently good and makes you want it. It makes my chocolate protein shakes taste amazing, hell I just add it for flavor.

    I've tried all doses, I never notice anything until at least 10g.

  22. What difference do you notice at 10 g?


    Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    wtf.. maca tastes awesome.. not sure what you are buying.. okay maybe not amazing, but def decently good and makes you want it. It makes my chocolate protein shakes taste amazing, hell I just add it for flavor.

    I've tried all doses, I never notice anything until at least 10g.

  23. mh, I have to try a big dose like that, I only did a couple of gr to get a little energy and agression. I tried the powder from a whole food market and NOW caps and got best effect from the powder.

  24. Did you use the regular Now Food caps or the Now Foods 6:1 Concentrate so 2 caps equals 8 grams?

    Now Foods 6:1 Concentrate caps are definitely worth it.


    Quote Originally Posted by alwaysfirst View Post
    mh, I have to try a big dose like that, I only did a couple of gr to get a little energy and agression. I tried the powder from a whole food market and NOW caps and got best effect from the powder.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by fatburner2007 View Post
    Did you use the regular Now Food caps or the Now Foods 6:1 Concentrate so 2 caps equals 8 grams?

    Now Foods 6:1 Concentrate caps are definitely worth it.
    I think it was the regular one, I was using a couple before workouts. I like Maca alot actually!

  26. Quote Originally Posted by alwaysfirst View Post
    I think it was the regular one, I was using a couple before workouts. I like Maca alot actually!
    Before workouts? That would be quite the sight when you're bench pressing...

  27. Quote Originally Posted by kaikara View Post
    Before workouts? That would be quite the sight when you're bench pressing...
    I only took Maca pre training...
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Maca Dosage for Libido
    By Predaking in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-05-2008, 08:24 AM
  2. Maca dosage
    By Naven in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-24-2007, 12:34 AM
  3. Maca vs. Maca Extract
    By LJ57 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-10-2007, 10:26 AM
  4. Whole Maca vs. Maca Extract (4:1)
    By LJ57 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-06-2007, 07:57 PM
Log in
Log in