How to train like a gorilla and go APE SHT

thestein1016

thestein1016

Awards
  • Established
Thought Id share the schedule of events and supplements that fueled one the sickest workouts I've had in a while.
Obviously, what works for me might not work for you but it be great if you guys shared some of your tricks with supplementation that gets you jacked.

As follows:
The night before eat a large meal full of carbs like below (obviously I dont always eat like this but I figured Id combine my cheat meal and carb re-feed meal into one.

Its important that you eat all of it!

Now be sure to get a lot of rest and a good nights sleep!!!

The day of:
2.5 hours pre-workout (for me its 5:30am)
1 Erase Pro
1 Anabeta
1 Digestive Enzyme
1 GLC2000
2 Fish Oil
2 Green tea pills

2.25 hours pre-workout
2 glycobols

2 hours pre-workout
2 cups almond breeze
78g Myofusion Pro
2 Kashi Waffles
30g Quest Bar
(Put waffles in toaster and quest bar in microwave and microwave for 20 seconds or until it turns into a paste. Then spread paste on waffles and enjoy)

45 min pre-workout
3 Anabetas
1 scoop Taurus Nutrition Wyked
1 Scoop DS Craze
750mg agmatine
2g LCLT
2g Beta Alanine
1 large PES shirt with the neck cut out (this is important for 2 reasons. 1) Cutting out the neck will allow other people to see the top part of your chest AKA your chest of steel. 2) A full shirt will hide all pumps and vascularity and the fact that youre completely jacked so that no one will interrupt your workout saying "mirrin hard bro". Disregard woman to acquire most muscle!
MP3 player with some good beats. Today I used Knife Partys track (Knife Party @ UKF 3rd Birthday (Full Archive) - YouTube)

And thats it. Go to the gym and smash weights!!!

What I was able to complete in 1.5 hours (Im not listing weights to brag, I know there are guys on this forum that lift way more then me and are definitely more "jacked" then I am.

Seats Leg Extension: 6x20 @ 100lb with 30 sec break between
Seat Squats: 10x10 @ 225lb with 30 sec break between for sets 1-6 and 60 sec break for the remainder. sets 8-10 didnt reach 10 reps, just failure.
Barbell Rows: 10x10 @ 205lb with 30 sec break between
Barbell Curls: 3x10 @ 125lb (cheat curls) then 10x10 at 95lb with 30-45 sec break between
Hammer Curls: 10x10 @ 35lb with 30 sec break between

OK, so obviously I had some fun writing this, but in all seriousness give that combination of supps a try. It could just be your next favorite pre-workout concoction!

theniteman

theniteman

Awards
Carne asada fries FTW! Haha this sounds interesting and have coincidentally done something similar to this as well... Fun stuff!

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Impressive! Not being a morning person though, that's a lot to do when I'm lucky if I remember to put pants on lol.

thestein1016

thestein1016

Awards
  • Established
2 chicken enchiladas and super fries. Quite appetizing.