what can i add to my Preworkout???

arsenal1980

Awards
Ey guys I'm currently using hemavol and craze love the pumps and wondering what else I can add to get more pump??

1,Natural stacks???
2. Stim stacks?? (other different combos or maybe add ons)

What about adding cn2??? More cm or agmatine??

Suggestions please...

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
You can add 1 scoop of SNS Citrulline Malate in order to hit the studied dose of citrulline malate for nitric oxide production, soreness reduction, and performance enhancement (8g).

arsenal1980

Awards
I've got hemo powder 2500 mg scoop

I'm using primaforce cit m 2000mg a scoop

So in other words 2 1/2 scoops primaforce cit mal gives me 5000mg and the hemo has 2500 = 7 1/2mgs which is close to 8000mg..

So 8000mg of cit mal should be limit???

And I wanna chuck in some agmatine say 750 - 1gram
What do u fink swell as 1 scoop of the craze..

So it looks like this
1scoop hemo powder
1scoop craze
7 1/2 grams cit mal
750 mg - 1000mg agmatine
???
Your thoughts would be great
Fanx in advance

Sarkis18

Sarkis18

Awards
1 scoop of Hemavol provides 500mg of Agmatine, so supplementing with an additional 750-1000mg would probably be overkill. I would just add another 500mg to get a total of 1000mg Agmatine pre-workout. Looks like you got citruline malate covered, you could add Beta-Alanine if you aren't taking it already or some creatinol-o-phosphate.

Valhalla86

Valhalla86

Awards
1 scoop of Hemavol provides 500mg of Agmatine, so supplementing with an additional 750-1000mg would probably be overkill. I would just add another 500mg to get a total of 1000mg Agmatine pre-workout. Looks like you got citruline malate covered, you could add Beta-Alanine if you aren't taking it already or some creatinol-o-phosphate.
Beta-Alanine + Craze isn't a good combo.

@OP: You could try intra workout nitrates such as VPX Power Shock, or look to creatine nitrate products.

J19891

J19891

Awards
You're taking hemavol and you want MORE pump?

Ey guys I'm currently using hemavol and craze love the pumps and wondering what else I can add to get more pump??

1,Natural stacks???
2. Stim stacks?? (other different combos or maybe add ons)

What about adding cn2??? More cm or agmatine??

Suggestions please...

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Vitruvian Man Supplements 9
Supplements 5
Supplements 0
Supplements 0
Hockeyaus33 Supplements 2