No pimping allowed thead! What stim product is best thats 1,3 dim free?

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Reps/Company owners, no pimping your product here I dont care how much you love your own product, I will neg you and work hard to destroy your product in my thread!

Sorry, just want unbiased opinion, other than that your (reps) welcome to join in and suggest others not belonging to your company, thank you.

Ok guys, now that 1,3 dim is being flushed down the toilet, what 1,3 free products have you tried that you love most specifically for pre-workouts.

My choices, and correct me if Im wrong that they are 1,3 free.

Stimulant X
Slim Xtreme (take this 3 hours after getting up 30 minutes pre-training does me wonders)
25/300 combo of EC

Havent used others as of late as I have been occupying myself with 1,3 based Rezolution, Epharm Amp (4 caps) or combo of 50mg 1,3 and 300mg caffeine for pre-workouts.

Loudy Rowdy

Loudy Rowdy

Awards
well you cant neg me because we dont have a DMAA stimmed free product yet!!!! but we will soon!!! ahaahaah

currently that tops my list...

Pre: SPMax, White Flood V2, and Animal Rage.....

heavy stim ---> Rage
pumps ---> white flood
stimmed creatine ---> SpMax

Was going to say maybe Neurocore too but it has germanium in it. And whether or not that is under the "1,3 category" according to the govt, im not sure

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
Reps/Company owners, no pimping your product here I dont care how much you love your own product, I will neg you and work hard to destroy your product in my thread!

Sorry, just want unbiased opinion, other than that your welcome to join in and suggest others.

Ok guys, now that 1,3 dim is being flushed down the toilet, what 1,3 free products have you tried that you love most specifically for pre-workouts.

Stimulant X
Slim Xtreme (take this 3 hours after getting up 30 minutes pre-training does me wonders)
25/300 combo of EC

Havent others as of late as I do normally use Rezolution, Epharm Amp (4 caps) or combo of 50mg 1,3 and 300mg caffeine for pre-workouts.
Gonna miss that EPharm AMP!!

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Was going to say maybe Neurocore too but it has germanium in it. And whether or not that is under the "1,3 category" according to the govt, im not sure
Id prefer germanium free suggestions as well, I dont think those would last either in the long run.

Gonna miss that EPharm AMP!!
Yes :(

Cocaine don't **** with me
There you go, you should have an unlimited supply being in the position your in!

lol, just kidding my friend :)

WPD111

WPD111

Awards
I just started gaspari's SUPER PUMP MAX and really like it. Nice smooth increase in energy plus good pumps. I like that it has added creatine,LCLT and 2gm of luecine.

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
must say for pure energy use Animal Rage
spmax for overall formula but energy is soft

now in about a month my answer will be VERY different but hey, we'll wait until then :)

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
must say for pure energy use Animal Rage
spmax for overall formula but energy is soft

now in about a month my answer will be VERY different but hey, we'll wait until then :)
no cheating, lol

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
whiteflood or maniac......

Loudy Rowdy

Loudy Rowdy

Awards
Really you can just take a solid caff (dmaa free) pre and add a tab of bronkaid

done it with WF, Rage, and SPMax... woooooooo....

but when....damn it...no repping/pimping allowed.... nvm :D :D

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Really you can just take a solid caff (dmaa free) pre and add a tab of bronkaid

done it with WF, Rage, and SPMax... woooooooo....

but when....damn it...no repping/pimping allowed.... nvm :D :D
Ive done that with various products (bronkaid to formula) works well except when you take ephedrine long term for fat loss you dont get what you need for pre-workout much anymore.

Ive always used 1,3 for pre-workouts only (5 times a week) so I never found a need to cycle off, but now looking for other options of course.

Thanks for following the rules :)

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Does mentioning discontinued products break your rules?

If so, then there are other suggestions I can make but the term "best" is rather subjective and what I may like you may not.

That said, I am more of a fan of the mental stimulating effects of asupplement. Those that increase drive, concentration and motivation. Something dopaminergic/noradrenergic. Perhaps a combo of racetam, (piracetam) choline, ALCAR and toss some l-tryosine in for good measure. I also like adaptogens like rhodia and you can always toss that in too. Nicotine gum is always a good option too. Smooth energy and mood elevating, although not sure if you are look for the more typical jittery type stim.

Reactions: ax1
ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Does mentioning discontinued products break your rules?

If so then there are other suggestions i can make but the term "best" is rather subjective and what I may like you may not. I am more of a fan of the mental stimulating effects.. Those that increase drive, concentration and motivation. Something dopaminergic/noradrenergic. Perhaps a combo of racetam, (Piracetam) choline, ALCAR and toss some l-tryosine for good measure. I also like adaptogens like rhodia or ... And you can always toss that in too. Nicotine gum is always a good option too. Smooth energy and mood elevating, although not sure if you are look for the more typical jittery type stim.
You kinda found a loophole there lol, but it doest help the thread as its about looking forward not backwards. I want to look forward and learn not to depend on 1,3 for example, but if you have a discontinued formuala you like I think that would be cool to post and explain its contents since your not helping company sales.

I like the rest of your post for, although your preferences are different (non- hard stims) your info is valuable to me.

Im a fan of adaptogens (with stims) and alcar (1.5 gram with 300mg caffeine when cycling off stims, well sort of cycling off). Never tried racetam, piracetam though Ill have to look into that more.

Dont think I wanna mess with nicotine though, but I can see how that works well.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You kinda found a loophole there lol, but it doest help the thread as its about looking forward not backwards. I want to look forward and learn not to depend on 1,3 for example, but if you have a discontinued formuala you like I think that would be cool to post and explain its contents since your not helping company sales.
Damn them loopholes! :D

Although the company that I rep for has discontinued it, the formula was sold to another company and should be back in the market shortly, just under their brand name and not ours.

I like the rest of your post for, although your preferences are different (non- hard stims) your info is valuable to me.
i had a feeling our taste in stims would be different but figured I would mention my preference anyway.

Im a fan of adaptogens (with stims) and alcar (1.5 gram with 300mg caffeine when cycling off stims, well sort of cycling off). Never tried racetam, piracetam though Ill have to look into that more.
also in the spirt of moving forward, last I heard the racetams were being pulled off the shelves although I dont believe it has happened yet and it has been a while now so im not sure if it was just a rumor or if they truly are getting pulled.

Dont think I wanna mess with nicotine though, but I can see how that works well.
Understand

Have you tried supplementing with tyrosine? 3-5 grams before your stims may be helpful with preventing neurotransmitter depletion.

Chocamine could be a nice addition as well. It was quite popular back in the day combined with DMAA. Perhaps you can do tyrosine, caffiene, ALCAR, rhodia and chocamine as stack.

MuscleGauge1

MuscleGauge1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I just love the fact that you used the word "pimping" on AM. LOL that's a first

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn them loopholes! :D

Although the company that I rep for has discontinued it, the formula was sold to another company and should be back in the market shortly, just under their brand name and not ours.

Have you tried supplementing with tyrosine? 3-5 grams before your stims may be helpful with preventing neurotransmitter depletion.

Chocamine could be a nice addition as well. It was quite popular back in the day combined with DMAA. Perhaps you can do tyrosine, caffiene, ALCAR, rhodia and chocamine as stack.
Name it please, I wont consider it pimping since its not your line.

I havent trying supplementing with tyrosine for that purpose but Id have to def look into that its something that I can only benefit from. Sounds good with Vitamin B5 and a high quality ginseng product (with a few other basics) when your stim dead.

Chocamine is in that Epharm AMP they still have it. I heard Chocamine dosed high (much higher than whats on AMP) on its own is off the chains, that would be something I may look into now, perhaps try it standalone to find proper dose then with caffeine caps (I think chocamine has some caffeine, right,) later on with a designer product.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just love the fact that you used the word "pimping" on AM. LOL that's a first
My job here is to bring the user new and innovative forum experiences, Im only getting started!

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
With no product pimping. Nothing beats EC.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
With no product pimping. Nothing beats EC.
Were you old enough to try a quality MaHuang (Ephedra) product (such as Xenadrine RFA-1 or original Hydroxycut) back in the day?

If I can make a comparison, EC is wine cooler and MaHuang is rum.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Name it please, I wont consider it pimping since its not your line.
Lit-Up

It wasnt a crazy strong stim per se but it did deliver a hell of a mental boost

I havent trying supplementing with tyrosine for that purpose but Id have to def look into that its something that I can only benefit from.
worth a try at least. 3-5 grams about 30mins prior to your stim.

Basically what happens (at least my understanding of it) during times of stimulation your neurotransmitter production increases and l-tyrosine is used to rebuild these neurotransmitters. The problem occurs when you dont have enough l-tyrosine to keep up with the neurotransmitter production. This is usually the culprit behind the slugishness and lethargy one may feel after a stim due to the reduced neurotransmitter activity.

Chocamine is in that Epharm AMP they still have it. I heard Chocamine dosed high (much higher than whats on AMP) on its own is off the chains, that would be something I may look into now, perhaps try it standalone to find proper dose then with caffeine caps (I think chocamine has some caffeine, right,) later on with a designer product.
I dont have much personal experience with chocamine supplementation but have read good things about it. Chocamine contains tyramine, theobromine, theophyline, caffeine, octopamine, synephrine and phenethylamine (PEA).

It may be a viable option for you. You could try a chocamine/caffeine/l-tyrosine/ALCAR/rhodiola stack.

SynergyIre

Awards
  • Established
Personally still loving Craze. On my second tub, never needing more then one scoop, and haven't seen that change over 45 workouts later :)

smt1

Awards
Were you old enough to try a quality MaHuang (Ephedra) product (such as Xenadrine RFA-1 or original Hydroxycut) back in the day?

If I can make a comparison, EC is wine cooler and MaHuang is rum.
You could take some ephedrine and some psuedoephedrine together. Ephedra had both.

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
no cheating, lol

i never cheat, LOL im very faithful!
;)

anywho ya of whtas out now, white flood at 1.5 scoops or SP max at 2 scoops or animal rage 1 scoop

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You could take some ephedrine and some psuedoephedrine together. Ephedra had both.
I dont think the psuedoephedrine would be benefiting, actually Id advise against the combo. It doesnt really make ephedrine better, but the other alkaloids especially 1R,2S-(-)-Norephedrine are very beneficial (that is for fat loss and appettite suppression, not for stim effect.)

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It may be a viable option for you. You could try a chocamine/caffeine/l-tyrosine/ALCAR/rhodiola stack.

I actually put in my suggestion today for PES's new company to sell capped standalone Chocamine.

CaptHowdy5150

CaptHowdy5150

Awards
  • Established
I gotta say Beast Mode...

LikeMike

Awards
I gotta say Beast Mode...
I just bought a tub of this and I am very pleased with it. It seems more stim heavy than lit-up which was a staple of mine. I have never reacted to 1,3 very well. On a side note, does anyone know a pre-workout that is 1,3 free that contains (PEA)?

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm really digging Neurosurge right now which I'm logging and I believe it's 1, 3 free. My other favorite pre-workouts are sadly all containing that sweet stuff. EC stack as many have said is pretty much the bees knees but I haven't used it as soley a pre-workout in a while.

At the same time it isn't like you can't get 1, 3 products still and if its going off the market you could see some amazing sales. Stock up and you may be able to at least make it to the Mayan apocalypse with it. After that we'll all be dead (isn't it strange how we pretty much don't listen to anything from the Mayans, but we are taking the calendar ending as pure gospel :))

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I actually put in my suggestion today for PES's new company to sell capped standalone Chocamine.
You should be able to find it in bulk fairly easily

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You should be able to find it in bulk fairly easily
I know a place that has that, nice to have caps though and willing to pay 30% more for it.

I get into my bulk powders routine for a month or 2 then I get so sick of doing that, lol

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Sorry, just want unbiased opinion, other than that your (reps) welcome to join in and suggest others not belonging to your company, thank you.

Stimulant X
25/300 combo of EC

Havent used others as of late as I have been occupying myself with 1,3 based Rezolution, Epharm Amp (4 caps) or combo of 50mg 1,3 and 300mg caffeine for pre-workouts.
Focus xt is great.
Let the battle of tha negs begin! Bwa ha ha ha

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
On another note, I liked bullnox, does that have 1,3 in it? Can't remember.

I also have this problem finding good pre's w/o 1,3 in it. But that's cause I don't like it.

So i make my own, for now.

Clever Mouse

Awards
AX1, have you tried DS' Craze and AX's SuperSize?

Both are good focus/stim/energy products, and my choices at the moment.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
AX1, have you tried DS' Craze and AX's SuperSize?

Both are good focus/stim/energy products, and my choices at the moment.
Im a bit worried about Craze and its ingredients after the recent controversy of whats in it. Reports of numbness and even chewing on air are a little worrisome.
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/197428-ds-craze-lawsuit-38.html#post3358338

Im a fan of AX's products but havent tried Super Size yet. Ill have to give it a try sometime thanks for the suggestion.