Dextrapine is damn strong!

treningsfrik75

treningsfrik75

Awards
So I finally tried the sample I got from my last supp order. I took the yellow tab. and then hey was that it.... a half an hour after and I didnt feel anything. but suddenly it kicked in. Is it usual to break it in two?
I actually think it was too strong. A couple of hours later I took off my t-shirt and I looked so more defined than earlier today. My muscles seemed so wired and ready. you could see the fibers working when posing. (I know, I had not lost a lot of BF in one day) Anyone tried Dextrapine? seen same effect? I really liked what I saw there... actually thinking of buying now
I really would like some feedback on the supp.

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
It was too strong for me too. Left me in a bad mood towards the end of the day and some days I couldn't sleep well. I took it for two weeks and had to bin the rest.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We always suggest 1/2 caplet to start with, as the directions state for best results.

Est1969

Est1969

Awards
  • Established
It was too strong for me too. Left me in a bad mood towards the end of the day and some days I couldn't sleep well. I took it for two weeks and had to bin the rest.
What was your dosing pattern?

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
So I finally tried the sample I got from my last supp order. I took the yellow tab. and then hey was that it.... a half an hour after and I didnt feel anything. but suddenly it kicked in. Is it usual to break it in two?
I actually think it was too strong. A couple of hours later I took off my t-shirt and I looked so more defined than earlier today. My muscles seemed so wired and ready. you could see the fibers working when posing. (I know, I had not lost a lot of BF in one day) Anyone tried Dextrapine? seen same effect? I really liked what I saw there... actually thinking of buying now
i got some dexaprine today i havent taken any but the pills were purple not yellow

treningsfrik75

treningsfrik75

Awards
Lol I dont pose that much. Workout early and changed clothes later in the day.
It was quite a difference. I might have been a little deflated earlier. doing Interm.Fast. Had nok broke the fast yet. but still :/

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks dexaprine I have my house at 64 degrees and I'm still sweating haha

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
Purple? Pics please. Dexaprine pills are BRIGHT green.
sorry my fault you are right i am a lil off today left work early feelin concussed

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think this kid is talking about a different product. He calls it "Dextrapine". The product you guys are talking about is called Dexaprine. Thought it might be a typo at first, but he spells it the same way in the title and within the body of the message.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Really I don't know how you could mis-spell it so badly and twice at that. So I'm guessing the OP is talking about some other product.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Really I don't know how you could mis-spell it so badly and twice at that. So I'm guessing the OP is talking about some other product.
Nothing for dextrapine comes up in a google search. I think he just failed twice at it. Though maybe these people are color blind as my Dexaprine is a bright lime green.

Est1969

Est1969

Awards
  • Established
Nothing for dextrapine comes up in a google search. I think he just failed twice at it. Though maybe these people are color blind as my Dexaprine is a bright lime green.
Mine too. I think they turn purple when you've taken too many.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
The new dexaprine will be stronger due to the Acacia Rigidula, and the appetite suppression will be further increased by betaphrine and a-yohimbine.

CDMMA

CDMMA

Awards
I actually took a half tab to stay awake today. I pulled an all-nighter and was draggin pretty much all morning to mid afternoon. I took 1/2 of the tab at 4pm, it's 2am now and I'm still good (though I do tend to wake up as it gets later if I didn't sleep the night before). It wasn't too strong of an energy, where I was cracked out, but it was a thousand times smoother, and more constant than what I expected. I could have gone to sleep at any time, but I was never at the point that I was so tired that I wanted to.

My first time taking dexa was relatively similar. Iirc I used it for the same purpose, but the one thing I remember most over all, was how my hunger was absolutely crushed. Wasn't hungry for hours on end, and didn't even want to eat. Today was fine however, I never reached a point where I was starving (when I probably should have), but I could eat when it came time to eat.

inafterimpromptuminireview

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
J19891

J19891

Awards
I know what you mean. Products with yohimbine always hit me a bit too hard.

Loudy Rowdy

Loudy Rowdy

Awards
anyone actually took a capsule....chop it up in pieces and add it to their bowl of lucky charms? :trollface #tryingToHardToBeFunny

XGabrielEdgeX

Awards
Decided to give dexaprine a try as a preworkout so took my first whole cap of Dexaprine this morning at 3:30am for fasted cardio. Stacked it with hemaVol + DCP + XFA. Dexaprine is my favorite fat burner.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
And it's only about to get better :)

Loudy Rowdy

Loudy Rowdy

Awards
Decided to give dexaprine a try as a preworkout so took my first whole cap of Dexaprine this morning at 3:30am for fasted cardio. Stacked it with hemaVol + DCP + XFA. Dexaprine is my favorite fat burner.
awesome!!! glad to know!!!!

And it's only about to get better :)
Christmas is around the corner...well....Christmas in July :p

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MikeSumthin Training Forum 9
thebigt Supplements 30
Nutrition / Health 4
Supplements 10
mixedup Anabolics 4