Dextrapine is damn strong! - AnabolicMinds.com

Dextrapine is damn strong!

Dextrapine is damn strong!

So I finally tried the sample I got from my last supp order. I took the yellow tab. and then hey was that it.... a half an hour after and I didnt feel anything. but suddenly it kicked in. Is it usual to break it in two?
    I actually think it was too strong. A couple of hours later I took off my t-shirt and I looked so more defined than earlier today. My muscles seemed so wired and ready. you could see the fibers working when posing. (I know, I had not lost a lot of BF in one day) Anyone tried Dextrapine? seen same effect? I really liked what I saw there... actually thinking of buying now
    I really would like some feedback on the supp.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Never heard of it. How many hours a day do you stand in front of the mirror posing?

Reputation Reputation

It was too strong for me too. Left me in a bad mood towards the end of the day and some days I couldn't sleep well. I took it for two weeks and had to bin the rest.
    •   

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

We always suggest 1/2 caplet to start with, as the directions state for best results.
    Stats
    6'4"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by saggy321 View Post
    It was too strong for me too. Left me in a bad mood towards the end of the day and some days I couldn't sleep well. I took it for two weeks and had to bin the rest.
    What was your dosing pattern?
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by treningsfrik75 View Post
    So I finally tried the sample I got from my last supp order. I took the yellow tab. and then hey was that it.... a half an hour after and I didnt feel anything. but suddenly it kicked in. Is it usual to break it in two?
    I actually think it was too strong. A couple of hours later I took off my t-shirt and I looked so more defined than earlier today. My muscles seemed so wired and ready. you could see the fibers working when posing. (I know, I had not lost a lot of BF in one day) Anyone tried Dextrapine? seen same effect? I really liked what I saw there... actually thinking of buying now
    i got some dexaprine today i havent taken any but the pills were purple not yellow

Lol I dont pose that much. Workout early and changed clothes later in the day.
    It was quite a difference. I might have been a little deflated earlier. doing Interm.Fast. Had nok broke the fast yet. but still :/

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by mattys4 View Post
    i got some dexaprine today i havent taken any but the pills were purple not yellow

Purple? Pics please. Dexaprine pills are BRIGHT green.
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Thanks dexaprine I have my house at 64 degrees and I'm still sweating haha
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    Purple? Pics please. Dexaprine pills are BRIGHT green.
    sorry my fault you are right i am a lil off today left work early feelin concussed

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I think this kid is talking about a different product. He calls it "Dextrapine". The product you guys are talking about is called Dexaprine. Thought it might be a typo at first, but he spells it the same way in the title and within the body of the message.

Really I don't know how you could mis-spell it so badly and twice at that. So I'm guessing the OP is talking about some other product.

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Really I don't know how you could mis-spell it so badly and twice at that. So I'm guessing the OP is talking about some other product.
    Nothing for dextrapine comes up in a google search. I think he just failed twice at it. Though maybe these people are color blind as my Dexaprine is a bright lime green.
    Stats
    6'4"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce

Nothing for dextrapine comes up in a google search. I think he just failed twice at it. Though maybe these people are color blind as my Dexaprine is a bright lime green.
    Mine too. I think they turn purple when you've taken too many.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

The new dexaprine will be stronger due to the Acacia Rigidula, and the appetite suppression will be further increased by betaphrine and a-yohimbine.
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by mattys4 View Post
    sorry my fault you are right i am a lil off today left work early feelin concussed
    they are green.. right?
    Stats
    5'11"  153 lbs.

I actually took a half tab to stay awake today. I pulled an all-nighter and was draggin pretty much all morning to mid afternoon. I took 1/2 of the tab at 4pm, it's 2am now and I'm still good (though I do tend to wake up as it gets later if I didn't sleep the night before). It wasn't too strong of an energy, where I was cracked out, but it was a thousand times smoother, and more constant than what I expected. I could have gone to sleep at any time, but I was never at the point that I was so tired that I wanted to.

My first time taking dexa was relatively similar. Iirc I used it for the same purpose, but the one thing I remember most over all, was how my hunger was absolutely crushed. Wasn't hungry for hours on end, and didn't even want to eat. Today was fine however, I never reached a point where I was starving (when I probably should have), but I could eat when it came time to eat.

inafterimpromptuminireview
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Est1969 View Post
    Lol I hope I never find myself in this situation...

Stats
    5'9"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Est1969 View Post

really? it becomes "rainbow"/lucky charms for me :P (NOT SERIOUS!!!)...
    IForce Nutrition online forum/message board rep
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    they are green.. right?
    yes bright green sorry about that like i said im a lil under the weather still
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Loudy Rowdy

Lmao.haha
    Stats
    5'11"  270 lbs.

Are there samples of Dexaprine available?

Quote Originally Posted by ProOne View Post
    Are there samples of Dexaprine available?
    You can pick up samples of Dexaprine as well as Hemavol and Maximize Intense through here:
    http://iforcenutrition.com/samplepacks.asp
    Stats
    5'11"  270 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by GHO5T View Post
    You can pick up samples of Dexaprine as well as Hemavol and Maximize Intense through here:
    Thank you!
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Loudy Rowdy View Post
    Lmao!!

Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by GHO5T

Beat me to it!
    Stats
    6'4"  250 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by treningsfrik75 View Post
    I know what you mean. Products with yohimbine always hit me a bit too hard.

Quote Originally Posted by J19891 View Post
    I know what you mean. Products with yohimbine always hit me a bit too hard.
    No yohimbine in dexaprine.
    Stats
    5'9"  205 lbs.

anyone actually took a capsule....chop it up in pieces and add it to their bowl of lucky charms? :trollface #tryingToHardToBeFunny
    Stats
    5'5"   lbs.

Decided to give dexaprine a try as a preworkout so took my first whole cap of Dexaprine this morning at 3:30am for fasted cardio. Stacked it with hemaVol + DCP + XFA. Dexaprine is my favorite fat burner.

And it's only about to get better
    Stats
    5'9"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by XGabrielEdgeX View Post
    Decided to give dexaprine a try as a preworkout so took my first whole cap of Dexaprine this morning at 3:30am for fasted cardio. Stacked it with hemaVol + DCP + XFA. Dexaprine is my favorite fat burner.
    awesome!!! glad to know!!!!

Christmas is around the corner...well....Christmas in July :P
    Stats
    6'2"  188 lbs.

Almost too much better
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com

Similar Forum Threads

1. Damn!!!
    By ntrlmuscle in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-23-2007, 12:15 PM
  2. Awe Damn!!!