OXYELITE/COMPOUND-20 Stack

NeoHippie

NeoHippie

Awards
Also, is anyone using carnitine and seeing results?

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yet another LOW post count USP products post

I have a sneaky suspicion that you run this cycle and it kicks butt for you and you burn 10 pounds of fat while adding 20 pounds of pure muscle.....just like the users claim in their quotes in the magazine advertisements :D

Regardless, good luck to you.

NeoHippie

NeoHippie

Awards
I literally joined the site about two hours ago. I barely understand the lingo you just used. LOL

NeoHippie

NeoHippie

Awards
I see no point in hyping products that do not work. For what? MAYBE a free trial? I possess way too much integrity for that. When I ran the 8 week cycle of oxyelite, did it work for me? Yes. I loved it. The appetite suppression was very noticeable with me as was the energy increase.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards

I have a sneaky suspicion that you run this cycle and it kicks butt for you and you burn 10 pounds of fat while adding 20 pounds of pure muscle.....just like the users claim in their quotes in the magazine advertisements :D

Dude, she's a girl and is looking for a fat loss stack. Remember we are here to help. Check her stats and cut here some slack.

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

AnabolicMinds, the most popular forum on the internet.

Do you find it odd that new members sign up everyday to ask questions?

google USPlabs, compound 20, OxyElite or any USP product, You'll find several anabolicMinds links. USPlabs has been a member of Anabolic minds and probably the most active company on AnabolicMinds since 2005!

rome32

rome32

Board Sponsor
Awards
Whacked has a vendetta!! Somebody asked a question bro, who cares about post count? When you joined what was your post count? Did you have 1000 posts when you first joined? No you posted and asked questions about products hoping for positive feedback. Chill out.

mnowak1228

Awards
Is anyone currently running this stack?
I havent used that stack, but next week Ill be starting my C20+Erase Pro stack. Im sure this will catch someones eye that will be able to help you. Welcome to AM, and good luck!!!

NeoHippie

NeoHippie

Awards
I havent used that stack, but next week Ill be starting my C20+Erase Pro stack. Im sure this will catch someones eye that will be able to help you. Welcome to AM, and good luck!!!
Thanks a lot! I have actually seen quite a few posts on this erase pro but I have never heard of it. Do you mind telling me a bit about it? Thanks in advance.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards

mnowak1228

Awards
Thanks a lot! I have actually seen quite a few posts on this erase pro but I have never heard of it. Do you mind telling me a bit about it? Thanks in advance.

Tired Of Feeling Soft? Want To Feel Like A “Test-Enhanced” Brick Wall?
You already know why increasing testosterone is king… But did you know this? Estrogen is one of the key hormones in the male body for storing fat in the face, abdomen, waistline, and chest. It’s also one of the hormones that increase fluid retention. Put two and two together and you’ll have a soft, fat, and bloated physique if your levels are out of whack… Unfortunately, testosterone converts to estrogen in your body. If you increase your testosterone levels you’ll also increase your estrogen levels. Don’t you wish you could lower your estrogen and increase your testosterone simultaneously?

Erase Pro™ Steps Up Where Others Fall Short
Erase Pro™ gives you a hardcore hormone modulating formula so strong only one capsule is needed per day.

Synergy Activator 1: Androsta-3,5-diene-7,17-dione

Our formula is centered on all new ingredients that work together. This underground compound found in Erase Pro™ is an irreversible inhibitor of aromatase, the enzyme in the body that converts testosterone to estrogen. When this enzyme is inhibited it not only decreases estrogen levels but also increases testosterone levels. 2 for 1 anabolic modulation.

The Best Just Got Better
This ingredient has already been raved about for over a year in regular Erase. Erase Pro is a HUGE upgrade. First, we give a full 75mg of Androsta-3,5-diene-7,17-dione per capsule. Do NOT take more than 1 per day! This is the full and maximal dose. Erase Pro is 3x more concentrated per capsule than regular Erase and adds two very hardcore new ingredients. This revolutionary underground ingredient has shown to have binding affinities to the aromatase enzyme better than previous popular aromatase inhibitors like formestane and even Rx AI's like exemestane. No prescription required here, but you do need to consult your physician before taking Erase Pro.

Synergy Activator 2: Boerhaavia diffusa extract

In order for estrogen to have all of its negative effects in the body it must bind to the estrogen receptor site. Another all new ingredient in Erase Pro’s™ cutting-edge formula binds to this receptor itself, thus not allowing estrogen to bind to its receptor.

When this receptor is inactivated, it fools the body into thinking it needs more estrogen by making MORE TESTOSTERONE.

This is similar to the mechanism of underground substances known as SERMs. Again, no prescription needed here, but please consult your physician before use.

SERMs are popular in the underground bodybuilding world because they work. They are commonly used to activate testosterone release and simultaneously lower estrogen levels after users are coming off of steroids. They are also used as standalone testosterone boosters due to their potent mechanism of action.

B. diffusa also has a very special property that may be uncommon to the average supplement user, but should NOT go unrecognized. If you want to learn about a muscle-eating hormone in your body...keep reading...

Cortisol is what as known as a catabolic steroid, the opposite of an anabolic steroid. That’s right... it actually breaks down muscle! Keep me away from that stuff...

Cortisol levels spike in your body when stress levels are high, such as in the morning, after work, after a workout, during cardio, etc.

So, if logic serves you right, you can see that keeping cortisol levels low is the key for being anti-catabolic and allowing you to make maximal gains.

An animal study on B. diffusa showed that during a high stress swimming test, the group taking b. diffusa did not have a strong cortisol spike, whereas the control group taking no b. diffusa cortisol levels DOUBLED! Also worth noting, the group taking b. diffusa swam 25% longer.

B. diffusa has also shown to have notable diuretic activity in animal models, which fits Erase Pro’s road to a lean, dry, hard physique. Last, and certainly not least, B. diffusa has shown to have alpha-2-adrenergic inhibiting properties. This is the evil fat storing enzyme in your stomach and chest fat. Turn it OFF.

Synergy Activator 3: Euonymus Alatus Extract

This all new ingredient utilizes a pathway that we just had to investigate and could not let go unnoticed - in situ estrogen reduction. The data on EA performed on in situ aromatase inhibition is exciting to say the least...the mechanisms may be the frontier of pharmaceuticals. By in situ, we mean this ingredient has shown the ability in vitro to act in certain cells lines that have their own aromatase enzymes present, typically in high concentration, and EA theoretically reduces estrogen in those target cells.

Scientists have suggested that certain people may have more or less aromatase enzymes present in their mammary (breast) tissue. We believe this may explain why some people are more prone to gyno and others are not. The fact that this herb has the ability to inhibit aromatase in vitro in certain tissues with high production of aromatase, it makes for the icing on the cake in Erase Pro. Consider it "gyno insurance"...

We have extensively tested these ingredients, found the correct doses, and the best extracts to exert the greatest possible ergogenic and physiological effects.

It has been a long road to this final formula...but when we got a hold of these new compounds and started playing with specific extracts and doses, we knew we had something special. A huge upgrade to an already overwhelmingly strong product. Enjoy the Erase Pro experience.

References:

Sreekumar Sreeja, Sreeharshan Sreeja; An in vitro study on antiproliferative and antiestrogenic effects of Boerhaavia diffusa L. extracts Journal of Ethnopharmacology, Volume 126, Issue 2, 12 November 2009, Pages 221-225
Meera Sumanth and S.S. Mustafa, Antistress, Adaptogenic and Immunopotentiating Activity Roots of Boerhaavia Diffusa in Mice, International Journal of Pharmacology 3 (5): 416-420, 2007
Gaitonde, B.B., Kulkarni, H.J., and Nabar,S.D. Diuretic activity of punarnava (Boerhaavia diffusa). Bulletins of the Haffkine Institute (Bombay,India) 1974; 2:24)
Shigetoshi Kadota et al. Constituents of the Roots of Boerhaavia diffusa L. I. Examination of Sterols and Structures of New Rotenoids, Boerhavinones A and B; Chem Pharm Bull 37(12) 3214-3220 (1989) Vol. 37 No. 12
Lee TK, Kim DI, Han JY, Kim CH. Inhibitory effects of Scutellaria barbata D. Don. and Euonymus alatus Sieb. on aromatase activity of human leiomyomal cells. Immunopharmacol Immunotoxicol. 2004 Aug;26(3):315-27.
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Numazawa M, Mutsumi A, Tachibana M, Hoshi K; Synthesis of androst-5-en-7-ones and androsta-3,5-dien-7-ones and their related 7-deoxy analogs as conformational and catalytic probes for the active site of aromatase; J Med Chem. 1994 Jul 8;37(14):2198-2[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]

nokkT

Awards
There are quite a few people that are running the Carbonite Stack (PES Erase Pro and USP Compound 20). Like mnowak1228 posted, that link houses a lot of those stacks. I've had decent results on the stack thus far... and no, I don't work for USP nor PES so I'm not talking them up.

mnowak1228

Awards
I'd say go find RosieChee she is very knowledgeable for what works for women. She is a great poster on these boards.
^^^Cant agree more^^^ She was very helpful to me also last year, and a VERY GOOD example of how diet and exercise should be done!!

NeoHippie

NeoHippie

Awards
Ok I found her! LOL! Just waiting for a response. Thanks again guys.

mnowak1228

Awards
Np....ANYTIME!!

Jonbero

Jonbero

Awards
Erase Pro is a great supplement but I wouldn't recommend it to a woman UNLESS you're really really sure about it, and you want to the next step in bodybuilding, by which I mean taking shyt that affect your hormonal levels. This is going to sound a bit rough, but taking Erase Pro is basically 1 step forward to being more male.

I'm currently taking the EP + C20 stack and I'm on my 4th week and I've lost some fat and gained some lean muscle mass and so far its great, but I gotta tell you, EP is pretty fuken strong and I can already see some problems related to low estrogen, for ex. dry skin and lips, libido is down and starting to have some joint issues.

If your goal is fat loss I'd recommend looking into Alpha T2 + OxyElite Pro stack or something like DCP + Dexaprine.

Best of luck with what ever you're trying to accomplish.

NeoHippie

NeoHippie

Awards
Your response is much appreciated. I think I WILL stay away from the erase pro. I'm looking to drop 15lbs and cut down to about 18-20% body fat. I'm currently around 25-28%. I will definitely look into your recommendations.