Epistane and Erase on Cycle

Epi

Awards
Hey guys I have been doing alot of research and am actually pretty well educated and have all my pre-during-post cycle supplements and support all ready to go. There has been alot of controversey whether or not you should take Erase while ON cycle of Epistane as it is supposedly over kill because Epistane has AI and SERM like properties already.

MY QUESTION IS. If my joints can handle it can i Take Erase on cycle and through my PCT. What will be the positive/negative side effects of taking the Erase while on and through PCT instead of just during PCT

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Why the **** would you run erase on cycle? Run it during pct! This is the wrong section as well

kokobeware2

Awards
  • Established
If you take it on cycle your pissing your money away. Just take it with your PCT man

Epi

Awards
Alright thanks just wanted to confirm. I'm only on day 3 of my cycle so I will discontinue the use of erase until my pct. and I'm new and didn't know what section to post but thanks for the reply

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
I did relatively high dosed epi for 6 weeks with high dosed erase 6 weeks concurrently, and had no joint problems or any other problems....and yeah these guys bitched up a shyt-storm about why? who? what? where? when? with me as well ....but just saying I did not have any problems....so If you wanted to lower estrogen while on epi, it CAN work out fine....depends on the individual though....your joints could just as likely rust up and your arm could fall off at the shoulder joint :D

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Lol **** it

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
he'll never top "I took havoc....now I am woman!" :D he outdid himself on one of his very first threads...hard to beat that one...
Same dude u think? Lmao

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Oh I know. I got an infraction for tellin the dude to stfu lol

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Lol we are on AM probation X-D