Help from Science and Research experts please.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Hello guys, I have almost completed week 6 of Erase/AT2/C20/OEP , well I'm pretty lean now...But I am lacking the mass, and I got another Cutting season scheduled to start around the Second week of June which I will log Perfectly including workouts , pics, dosages and everything, as to the contents of my cut, well they are a surprise, nuff to say I have done a HUGE amount of research so as to cut in a good way. I consider myself a cutting freak haha went from 180lbs and around 30%bf to 128lbs 7-8% bf...yes the fat boy trauma hit me ;p , but I realized I know not much about Bulking, here's where you guys come in if you may.

I like lean stuff, so I'm gonna do this in a sort of Lean Bulk/Recomp style with Lean Gains , and my cut could be postponed until July since my supplements will ship on may 31st and arrive around June , I'm fine with postponing, I now know how to cut my fat down. Mass is what I need and I thought I could use a little help, nutrition is not a problem , since I can fairly well calculate my macros, and calories, so I'm gonna try to be in calorical surplus around 3-4 days a week and a little bit of a deficit (or actually just maintenance) the rest of the week, the rest days per say.

Where I would like your help is in the supplement Area. Test boosting and natty stuff of sorts to help get a kick into it, and since I'm close to the limit of 8 weeks Erase , well I can't do the stack of DAA and Erase pro </3 I so wanted to try it , but I respect breaks from supps, so 4 weeks break from PES magnificence. Also AI caught my eye , the "Swole Stack" Testopro , Stoked, Glycobol, seems nice for a bulk , now , what to add? or what would be a better option? With GOOD RESEARCH behind it , I would like to see some real data if possible, and if it is not too much to ask...to build a good suplement plan for this.

Staples:
Fish Oil
Creatine
Beta-Alanine
BCAA's
Glutamine

(Advice on Pre Workout? Heard SWEET things about Hemavol, Agmantine, Maniac, Craze, Focus XT)

I already got this. But please people , just have some mercy on a little guy like me and help me out...I dont know if I should Look into Ana Beta , or DAA without the AI Erase/Erase Pro , or maybe some other AI that does not interfere with the 4 week break?...Ideas , thoughts?

As for training , 3 (or maybe a 4 day mesocycle) of 5/3/1 and well , either I am gonna do +20%/-20% kCals for w.o/rest or most likely +20%/maintenance kCals for w.o/rest days...

Thanks for reading!! :)!!

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Doing this from my phone. Can you post 3-4 questions you want answered because it's tough to read through all of that

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Doing this from my phone. Can you post 3-4 questions you want answered because it's tough to read through all of that
Thanks Cooper , ok:

1.- True or false that I need to take a break from Erase for 4 weeks before I go into Erase pro or erase again? (Close to the 8 week limit)

2.-Good , science and bloodwork proven natty Test Booster Stack?

3.- Any Other AI good to run even after 8 weeks of erase? So as to make the DAA/NMDA AI combo?

4.- Would the Swole Stack from AI (Stoked, Testopro, Glycobol) be good for my goals? Lean bulk/ recomp

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Thanks Cooper , ok:

1.- True or false that I need to take a break from Erase for 4 weeks before I go into Erase pro or erase again? (Close to the 8 week limit)

2.-Good , science and bloodwork proven natty Test Booster Stack?

3.- Any Other AI good to run even after 8 weeks of erase? So as to make the DAA/NMDA AI combo?

4.- Would the Swole Stack from AI (Stoked, Testopro, Glycobol) be good for my goals? Lean bulk/ recomp
1. True

2. DAA + Erase OR DAA + Triazole OR Intimidate + Erase OR Activate Xtreme + DAA

3. Take time off all hormonal products after using Erase. Then you can jump into Triazole.

4. I will leave this to others to answer as I do not want to sound biased.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
1. True

2. DAA + Erase OR DAA + Triazole OR Intimidate + Erase OR Activate Xtreme + DAA

3. Take time off all hormonal products after using Erase. Then you can jump into Triazole.

4. I will leave this to others to answer as I do not want to sound biased.
Ok so at least 4 weeks without any hormonal support and then I jump into activate xtreme + daa? or triazole + daa? Got it, as for the rest , bulking is pretty much nutrition right? And well A little help of nutrient partitioners is good right?.

How about 1-carboxy , good? or something else before bed?

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Ok so at least 4 weeks without any hormonal support and then I jump into activate xtreme + daa? or triazole + daa? Got it, as for the rest , bulking is pretty much nutrition right? And well A little help of nutrient partitioners is good right?.

How about 1-carboxy , good? or something else before bed?
Either stack is fine honestly. I prefer DS Triazole + SNS DAA based on anecdotal experiences.

Nutrient partitioners have mixed roles. I'd go with Na-R-ALA + Agmatine so that you can reap a wide array of benefits.

What are you seeking to gain from 1-carboxy?

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Either stack is fine honestly. I prefer DS Triazole + SNS DAA based on anecdotal experiences.

Nutrient partitioners have mixed roles. I'd go with Na-R-ALA + Agmatine so that you can reap a wide array of benefits.

What are you seeking to gain from 1-carboxy?
I figured , So Agmantine + Na-R-ALA I can get easy , and its within AI nutrition (I wanna try their products hehe) and also SNS DAA i wanna try it out too!! Triazole really intrigues me , for a while now , people debate me so much because I used Erase and some friends used Triazole and say i did wrong (Idk I love PES tbh) and as for the 1-carboxy , enhaced recovery, rem sleep and isnt it a testosterone agonist too? thought it would suit the DAA and the AI :)!

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I figured , So Agmantine + Na-R-ALA I can get easy , and its within AI nutrition (I wanna try their products hehe) and also SNS DAA i wanna try it out too!! Triazole really intrigues me , for a while now , people debate me so much because I used Erase and some friends used Triazole and say i did wrong (Idk I love PES tbh) and as for the 1-carboxy , enhaced recovery, rem sleep and isnt it a testosterone agonist too? thought it would suit the DAA and the AI :)!
Get Nutraplanet Na-R-ALA, not glycobol. AI Agmatine is a great choice. I like both Erase and Triazole but I like triazole a little more. Definitely give it a shot.

1-carboxy will increase how deeply you sleep.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Get Nutraplanet Na-R-ALA, not glycobol. AI Agmatine is a great choice. I like both Erase and Triazole but I like triazole a little more. Definitely give it a shot.

1-carboxy will increase how deeply you sleep.
I've been on stims for at least 12 weeks...I need deep sleep back in my schedule haha.

Ok I couldnt find AI Agmatine in nutraplanet but theres a stack for SNS DAA + AGMATINE for a very good price , both capsules, I'm ok with it I guess hehe I dont have anything against powders or pills.

Now Nutraplanet is out of stock of their own Na-r-ala , why not glycobol? Just wondering , and believe me I take seriously all your advice hehe , I have seen your posts before and I do know YOU know what you are talking about :3

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I've been on stims for at least 12 weeks...I need deep sleep back in my schedule haha.

Ok I couldnt find AI Agmatine in nutraplanet but theres a stack for SNS DAA + AGMATINE for a very good price , both capsules, I'm ok with it I guess hehe I dont have anything against powders or pills.

Now Nutraplanet is out of stock of their own Na-r-ala , why not glycobol? Just wondering , and believe me I take seriously all your advice hehe , I have seen your posts before and I do know YOU know what you are talking about :3
I much prefer a basic ZMA supplement for deep sleep. Couple that with melatonin at <1mg doses and you have a great stack for getting and staying asleep.

Pills are generally nicer with DAA as many don't like the taste.

The NP Na-R-ALA is in stock. I recommend it because it is Geronova-licensed: http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/nutraplanet/na-rala-25-gm.html

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
I much prefer a basic ZMA supplement for deep sleep. Couple that with melatonin at <1mg doses and you have a great stack for getting and staying asleep.

Pills are generally nicer with DAA as many don't like the taste.

The NP Na-R-ALA is in stock. I recommend it because it is Geronova-licensed: http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/nutraplanet/na-rala-25-gm.html
Lol thought you meant this: http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/nutraplanet/na-rala-capsules-90-caps.html

Dosage for this Na-R-ALA you sent me?

Okie doke :3, oh and also , I tried Kaizen ZMA back in November...it didnt get me asleep or keep me asleep and that was a whole month without stims :S I guess I just dont respong well to it!! Someone told me you need lower calcium in your diet since it blocks zinc from being absorbed...It could be that :/...

So far , stack looking good:

Na-R-ALA

SNS DAA

SNS Agmatine

DS Triazole

1-carboxy

Bulk Modern BCAA

Bulk Beta Alanine

Bulk Creatine Mono

Fish Oil

Good multi perhaps? I dont think animal pak is good anymore...and idk about Opti-men

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Check out Orange Triad for a multi. AOR Ortho Core is good if you can afford it.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
The calcium/zinc interaction is overplayed, and Zinc isn't even the primary culprit for the deeper sleep. Have you tried <1mg melatonin doses? That is bar none the cheapest and most effective sleep aid, generally speaking.

300mg Na-R-ALA + 1g agmatine 45 minutes before breakfast (if you are IFing, first thing in the AM on an empty stomach is fine, just try it out once, as this stack affects blood sugar obviously).

The rest looks pretty solid. I don't generally recommend multivitamins on a bulk since micronutrients should be in abundance, but Orange Triad is a great option. It comes with full-dosed joint support, which at worst, is a preventative measure. Hit 2-3g epa/dha daily with your fish oil and you should be good to go!

If you have extra funds, pick up some bulk ALCAR. 2g dosed 30 minutes after your morning Na-RLA+Agmatine dose will optimize antioxidant activity, cognitive function, and testosterone levels.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
The calcium/zinc interaction is overplayed, and Zinc isn't even the primary culprit for the deeper sleep. Have you tried <1mg melatonin doses? That is bar none the cheapest and most effective sleep aid, generally speaking.

300mg Na-R-ALA + 1g agmatine 45 minutes before breakfast (if you are IFing, first thing in the AM on an empty stomach is fine, just try it out once, as this stack affects blood sugar obviously).

The rest looks pretty solid. I don't generally recommend multivitamins on a bulk since micronutrients should be in abundance, but Orange Triad is a great option. It comes with full-dosed joint support, which at worst, is a preventative measure. Hit 2-3g epa/dha daily with your fish oil and you should be good to go!

If you have extra funds, pick up some bulk ALCAR. 2g dosed 30 minutes after your morning Na-RLA+Agmatine dose will optimize antioxidant activity, cognitive function, and testosterone levels.
So all this would not count as breaking my fast right? Or should I try something different...Because I'm really digging IFing haha

And yeah...Running good on funds hehe , I just wanna go nat and use every road possible and every mean possible , before even starting on PHs for size...I know I CAN do this...

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
So all this would not count as breaking my fast right? Or should I try something different...Because I'm really digging IFing haha

And yeah...Running good on funds hehe , I just wanna go nat and use every road possible and every mean possible , before even starting on PHs for size...I know I CAN do this...
This would not break your fast (nor would it matter if it did).

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
This would not break your fast (nor would it matter if it did).
Like Frank Reynolds said haha, I buy into the whole "voodoo" of the fast , he doesnt but I do believe real fasted training has real benefits...maybe I'm wrong , but I rather have faith in that than other things ;p hehe!. But yeah it Looks like a complete stack now! Thanks a lot man! I coulda taken wrong turns here hehe...People where all telling me at my gym : "get anabeta elite! and powerful! and prime!! and just eat a buttload of everything! you are lean! you are a mesomorph! ull get huge!" hahaha Idk what I am but I dont think I'm a genetically over-blessed individual! haha

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Like Frank Reynolds said haha, I buy into the whole "voodoo" of the fast , he doesnt but I do believe real fasted training has real benefits...maybe I'm wrong , but I rather have faith in that than other things ;p hehe!. But yeah it Looks like a complete stack now! Thanks a lot man! I coulda taken wrong turns here hehe...People where all telling me at my gym : "get anabeta elite! and powerful! and prime!! and just eat a buttload of everything! you are lean! you are a mesomorph! ull get huge!" hahaha Idk what I am but I dont think I'm a genetically over-blessed individual! haha
You'd have increased catecholaminergia when training fasted. The jury is out as to whether this would significantly affect weight lifting. Regardless, response to insulin is dose-dependent. And trust me man, if you do not suffer from a clinical condition that hampers BBing, consider yourself lucky, because it is far more common than you think.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
You'd have increased catecholaminergia when training fasted. The jury is out as to whether this would significantly affect weight lifting. Regardless, response to insulin is dose-dependent. And trust me man, if you do not suffer from a clinical condition that hampers BBing, consider yourself lucky, because it is far more common than you think.
I do thank that , No medical condition whatsoever , no heart, hormonal, mental or physical conditions...I was mainly just lazy before , but well losing everything that mattered to me in my life left me with a hole so deep only deep wrath and determination could take over...I want strength, and I needed to stop being a fat lump to begin that journey...its a lifetime one , but its better than thinking about what happened to me 1 year ago :). Thanks for everything Cooper , I'll order from nutraplanet all my stuff and start eating my proper diet now hehe...no more beanbag, time to put on some size...besides I now know i can cut fairly fast hehe...so no worries on bulking >:3!

J19891

J19891

Awards
Hello guys, I have almost completed week 6 of Erase/AT2/C20/OEP , well I'm pretty lean now...But I am lacking the mass, and I got another Cutting season scheduled to start around the Second week of June which I will log Perfectly including workouts , pics, dosages and everything, as to the contents of my cut, well they are a surprise, nuff to say I have done a HUGE amount of research so as to cut in a good way. I consider myself a cutting freak haha went from 180lbs and around 30%bf to 128lbs 7-8% bf...yes the fat boy trauma hit me ;p , but I realized I know not much about Bulking, here's where you guys come in if you may.

I like lean stuff, so I'm gonna do this in a sort of Lean Bulk/Recomp style with Lean Gains , and my cut could be postponed until July since my supplements will ship on may 31st and arrive around June , I'm fine with postponing, I now know how to cut my fat down. Mass is what I need and I thought I could use a little help, nutrition is not a problem , since I can fairly well calculate my macros, and calories, so I'm gonna try to be in calorical surplus around 3-4 days a week and a little bit of a deficit (or actually just maintenance) the rest of the week, the rest days per say.

Where I would like your help is in the supplement Area. Test boosting and natty stuff of sorts to help get a kick into it, and since I'm close to the limit of 8 weeks Erase , well I can't do the stack of DAA and Erase pro </3 I so wanted to try it , but I respect breaks from supps, so 4 weeks break from PES magnificence. Also AI caught my eye , the "Swole Stack" Testopro , Stoked, Glycobol, seems nice for a bulk , now , what to add? or what would be a better option? With GOOD RESEARCH behind it , I would like to see some real data if possible, and if it is not too much to ask...to build a good suplement plan for this.

Staples:
Fish Oil
Creatine
Beta-Alanine
BCAA's
Glutamine

(Advice on Pre Workout? Heard SWEET things about Hemavol, Agmantine, Maniac, Craze, Focus XT)

I already got this. But please people , just have some mercy on a little guy like me and help me out...I dont know if I should Look into Ana Beta , or DAA without the AI Erase/Erase Pro , or maybe some other AI that does not interfere with the 4 week break?...Ideas , thoughts?

As for training , 3 (or maybe a 4 day mesocycle) of 5/3/1 and well , either I am gonna do +20%/-20% kCals for w.o/rest or most likely +20%/maintenance kCals for w.o/rest days...

Thanks for reading!! :)!!
Hands down best supp I've used for bulking has been anabeta/ anabeta elite. It actually let me practically binge eat carbs (I borderline do that all the time anyway) while throwing on lean mass. If I got super ridiculous and started eating entire containers of ice cream along with full pizzas, I'd pack on a couple lbs of bodyfat, but short of that, I was really pushing the envelope with no noticable fat gains whatsoever.