Goals? Keep mass and hope to increase
Cut, Ripped, SHREDDED!!!!!!!

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
what is your cycle? is this your ENTIRE pct or does it include an Rx SERM?

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
yeah....wheres the clomid?...or nolva...or liquid torem? Like just wondering haha.

Thow some DAA or intimidate in there too!!...can't go bad getting an AI In there too...Erase pro...Licogenix...Take a pick , I'd go for Erase Pro haha

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
yeah....wheres the clomid?...or nolva...or liquid torem? Like just wondering haha.

Thow some DAA or intimidate in there too!!...can't go bad getting an AI In there too...Erase pro...Licogenix...Take a pick , I'd go for Erase Pro haha
depending on the cycle, clomind/nolva/serms aren't necessary in my opinion, which can be seen in the bloodwork proven PCT of Rv2 + Tv2 in the supp reviews section right now.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Honestly its lacking depending on what you ran. But you do you have a SERM? And why no DAA it should be included in most peoples PCT.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
depending on the cycle, clomind/nolva/serms aren't necessary in my opinion, which can be seen in the bloodwork proven PCT of Rv2 + Tv2 in the supp reviews section right now.
Yeah true but it's better to have them close by just in case!!!

And yeah wise words from this other post (on mobile) DAA or Intimidate (NDAA I think it's spelt) should be in everyone's PCT and an AI too

Vote4pedro

Vote4pedro

Awards
Yeah I'm running NOLVA for PCT
60/60/40/40/20/20
Cycle was
DBol 4 weeks
Deca 12 weeks
Test-E 14 weeks

DAA? Why do I need that if I have the Free Test and the IGF 2

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Yeah I'm running NOLVA for PCT
60/60/40/40/20/20
Cycle was
DBol 4 weeks
Deca 12 weeks
Test-E 14 weeks

DAA? Why do I need that if I have the Free Test and the IGF 2
I knew you would need a pct ;p!! Nolva is good!! Btw how was your cycle, enjoyed it? That was kind of an old school one hehe , dbol and deca plus test , nice!!

DAA+AI>Test than Free Test ;p!! , more hardness too, also I'm quite fond of the drying effect!!.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
if ur gonna do an OTC PCT, take out free test and put in Erase Pro.

IGF 2 (or HGHup) + Erase Pro + DAA + Anabeta + Toco 8

also, dont take IGF 2 AND HGHup both at full doses. pick one or the other. if u wanna stay shredded, pick HGHup. maintain mass, IGF 2.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
EDIT: just saw you have Nolva:.....

DAA + Erase Pro + Toco 8 with SERM and you are set

Vote4pedro

Vote4pedro

Awards
I knew you would need a pct ;p!! Nolva is good!! Btw how was your cycle, enjoyed it? That was kind of an old school one hehe , dbol and deca plus test , nice!!

DAA+AI>Test than Free Test ;p!! , more hardness too, also I'm quite fond of the drying effect!!.
Cycle was alright ... Gear was under dosed so it ****ed me a lil till I realized it ... Still put on a solid 10-15lbs of lean muscle .. Water retention was a bitch tho now I'm pretty lean again towards the end of the cycle

What products u recomend for DAA+AI

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Cycle was alright ... Gear was under dosed so it ****ed me a lil till I realized it ... Still put on a solid 10-15lbs of lean muscle .. Water retention was a bitch tho now I'm pretty lean again towards the end of the cycle

What products u recomend for DAA+AI
Bulk DAA is fine , and personally Erase Pro , its in Nutraplanet!! And its awesome haha , also Toco8 is a natural vitamin e supplement to help support healthy heart conditions...the important part of toco8 for you is:

"The tocotrienols in Toco-8 are super powerful anti-oxidants which have been proven to have powerful health benefits for the endocrine & cardiovascular system. (2-8) Tocotrienols play an important role in increasing the "hormone production" signal from the brain to the testes, while also increasing the testes testosterone production capacity. (9-11)"

Vote4pedro

Vote4pedro

Awards
Bulk DAA is fine , and personally Erase Pro , its in Nutraplanet!! And its awesome haha , also Toco8 is a natural vitamin e supplement to help support healthy heart conditions...the important part of toco8 for you is:

"The tocotrienols in Toco-8 are super powerful anti-oxidants which have been proven to have powerful health benefits for the endocrine & cardiovascular system. (2-8) Tocotrienols play an important role in increasing the "hormone production" signal from the brain to the testes, while also increasing the testes testosterone production capacity. (9-11)"
Sounds pretty good **** man, but how come I wouldn't need the HGH, and is Erase Pro the same as IGF 2 in a nut shell?

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
toco 8 should be a part of any cycle or post cycle IMO

Vote4pedro

Vote4pedro

Awards
toco 8 should be a part of any cycle or post cycle IMO
I've never even hears of it ... Have u personally seen a difference from using it and not using it? Or is it like a play it safe zone for u?

Vote4pedro

Vote4pedro

Awards
No Toco on the site I buy ...
So how about Erase Pro (PES), IGF 2 and DAA (Pure) along with my SERM ... I'll have the basics too, creatine, vitamins, fish oil, blah blah blah

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No Toco on the site I buy ...
So how about Erase Pro (PES), IGF 2 and DAA (Pure) along with my SERM ... I'll have the basics too, creatine, vitamins, fish oil, blah blah blah
I don't see a problem with that. DAA and AI with a SERM looks good to me.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Thanks bro, Imma place my order tomorrow ... I'm actually pretty excited about it
May I recommend SNS DAA for the sodium form. It has less potential for GI issues and greater potential for uptake.

Vote4pedro

Vote4pedro

Awards
May I recommend SNS DAA for the sodium form. It has less potential for GI issues and greater potential for uptake.
I would have to agree
I get all my stuff from supp warehouse and that's all they have ... Besides its not like it's a bad DAA, I've read good reviews on it ... I have paying 25 different shipping to get a stack of stuff

Vote4pedro

Vote4pedro

Awards
just saw they r out of stock. you can get it from www.primordialperformance.com
Just ordered me 2 bottles of Toco-8 bro ... So my stack is gonna be some like

Nolva
IGF-2
Erase Pro
DAA (PURE)
Creatine chews
Oxy ECA (2 week cycle)
Yohimbine HCL (2 week cycle)
Protein (Whey and Casein) but most from food
Animal Pak
Jack3d
Fish Oil (on high fat days, every other day)
Liver Support
BCAA (Recover Pro)
Toco 8