My fat loss stack (EC, Erase, 5HTP, and TT-33)

bigrobbierob

bigrobbierob

Awards
  • Established
My granddaughter mentioned Papaw Rob's big belly :( so I need to drop a few pounds. I just weighed in at 255 lbs FFS :angryfire:

My excuse is I have battled a back injury and sciatica (damn that hurts) the past year, plus started my own business a few months ago so I have been busy.

So Monday I started the EC and apparently already dropped 1/2 lb since Monday.

My order from Nutraplanet just arrived, so I am adding Erase, TT-33, and 5HTP. For some reason I tend to have a ravenous carb craving about 6 pm so I hope the 5HTP will help with that.

My exercise will probably consist of the treadmill for 20-30 minutes a day since I have occasional pain from ass to ankle. Hopefully the weight loss will help alleviate some of that.

I'm lazy when it comes to cooking and my wife is a great cook, just not a healthy one, so I think I will cheat and mainly eat Lean Cuisine and Healthy Choice meals to help assist in portion control...plus it makes it easy to track calories as long as the box is correct!

Let's see how much I can lose!

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My granddaughter mentioned Papaw Rob's big belly :( so I need to drop a few pounds. I just weighed in at 255 lbs FFS :angryfire:

My excuse is I have battled a back injury and sciatica (damn that hurts) the past year, plus started my own business a few months ago so I have been busy.

So Monday I started the EC and apparently already dropped 1/2 lb since Monday.

My order from Nutraplanet just arrived, so I am adding Erase, TT-33, and 5HTP. For some reason I tend to have a ravenous carb craving about 6 pm so I hope the 5HTP will help with that.

My exercise will probably consist of the treadmill for 20-30 minutes a day since I have occasional pain from ass to ankle. Hopefully the weight loss will help alleviate some of that.

I'm lazy when it comes to cooking and my wife is a great cook, just not a healthy one, so I think I will cheat and mainly eat Lean Cuisine and Healthy Choice meals to help assist in portion control...plus it makes it easy to track calories as long as the box is correct!

Let's see how much I can lose!
Erase + EC and the TT33 are definitely going to help you lean out!

You should definitely get off the lean cuisine/highly processed box foods, switch to clean meal alternatives and the process will be much easier.

Get a food scale and just way portions, foods from the frozen dinner section of grocery stores are about as nutritious as the box they come in.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
eat clean, get some form of resistance training in and some fresh air, sleep and get a multi and fish oils and vitamin D.
reverse some metabolic problems first, then look into other things

bigrobbierob

bigrobbierob

Awards
  • Established
Update...just a hair over a week and down 5 lbs :)

The Erase is making my muscles feel harder. The TT-33 makes me sweat sometimes. I can't figure out what I do differently to make me not feel it sometimes.

The 5htp...still craving carbs in the evening. I can't notice a thing, but I still take it.

MrBEEF

Awards
eat clean, get some form of resistance training in and some fresh air, sleep and get a multi and fish oils and vitamin D.
reverse some metabolic problems first, then look into other things
Hey BigRobbieRob,
If I read right, you're a grandfather, which puts you at middle age at least. Being middle aged, and about 30-60 lbs overweight(depending on muscle level), you're putting yourself in a semi-dangerous situation with EC. I agree with Runner_79, that you really need to start with the basics. Quick fixes are short lived. What you need is to work on your lifestyle behaviors. Now this may sound like an insult but trust me I am not doing anything of the such. I used to be in your shoes...5'9" 257 lbs....I changed my lifestyle and been able to keep it off. I am now 198 lbs and strong as an ox.

You can do the same, but the quick fix is not the answer.

Here is what I'd recommend:

1) BUILD A HEALTHY ROUTINE: This means hitting the gym...weight lifting and cardio...equally important. Do this AT LEAST 3 times/week and aim for 5-6. You only need 75 min...40 minutes weights and 20-30 min cardio and 5-10 min of BS ..like getting ready taking a leak etc.

2) prepare your meals everyday no matter what: eat lean meats, get in protein and shove your mouth with veggies. If you have a strong appetite...just don't think about it shove veggies and lean meats down before you get overly hungry and eat bad food. EAT WHEN YOU ARE START TO GET HUNGRY...NOT WHEN YOU ARE VERY HUNGRY.

3) For supplements I'd say the basic 5:
- Multivitamin
- Calcium (b/c multi's barely have any calcium: get a calcium citrate with some zinc, magnesium and Vit D in them..costco has one for cheap)
- Fish Oil: 4-6g of it: divide it equally throughout the day
- Green tea extract: 1g minimum/day divided into 3 doses
- Whey protein: just good overall to keep muscle mass and help with hunger.

For the last supplement, look into a fat burner like these guys here can suggest. Use it as a support tool but not the main means of losing weight. You can take all of the fat burners together in the world but you will NEVER lose weight if you don't burn more than you consume in a single day bottom line that is physics (Calories OUT > Calories IN). This is easier don with a combination of eating right and exercising.

What I did for motivation when I worked a lot...was when I got home and I was tired and beat fro the day...take a fat burner or drink a strong cup of coffee like 30-40 min before you want to go to the gym. By the time that stimulant fat burner or coffee kicks in you'll be rockin'

IF you want to lose the weight and keep it off(the hardest part), then you gotta change your lifestlye and you can do it...

Build a routine you can handle. A routine you enjoy is key to your success. Don't worry to much about taking the latest BS..like EXTREME-BEEF-4000 or DEXPUMP INCINERATOR PRO XTSLR....etc....Get one but don't rely on it because you can't take those forever.

-P

bigrobbierob

bigrobbierob

Awards
  • Established
Weekly weigh in: 248...dropped another 2 lbs this past week, that's 7 lbs in two weeks.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
stacking those three will definitely help you get shredded my man!

how many tt33 are you taking?

bigrobbierob

bigrobbierob

Awards
  • Established
how many tt33 are you taking?
One 3x a day.

I've debated on upping to two but decided against it since I don't know what is too much.

I was taking the Erase one 4x a day, but my face broke out really bad and got really greasy so I have cut back on it as well...down to one twice a day. Today I am less greasy.

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
you can easily go to 4 caps of tt33 a day, some go to 6 caps a day, but that is on your own accord.
but i know a few guys love it at 4-6 a day

bigrobbierob

bigrobbierob

Awards
  • Established
Weekly weigh in: down another 1 1/2!!!!

I was concerned this week. I had a business meeting Saturday and ate a 1/2 lbs cheeseburger and fries. Later that day I had bought new office furniture and had to move it in and my son-in-law helped me. I bought 3 pizza's to feed everyone supper and pigged out again. I guess the rest of the week was good enough along with the supplements.

I'm really happy atm. My goal was to get to 140 like I have posted in the profile.

bigrobbierob

bigrobbierob

Awards
  • Established
Weekly weigh in: only 1/2 lb this week. My diet has been the same, I guess maybe my body is regulating so weight loss is slowing down. Still, 9 lbs in about a month isn't bad! I definitely see it in the mirror.

If I'm regulating I'm trying to decide what to do to try and drop the last 6-7 lbs to meet my goal.

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
9lbs in 4 weeks is great!

umm keep your eyes peeled for the new dexaprine at Nutra...that is your answer to the last 6lbs i think
good to take break from EC anyway

bigrobbierob

bigrobbierob

Awards
  • Established
umm keep your eyes peeled for the new dexaprine at Nutra...that is your answer to the last 6lbs i think
good to take break from EC anyway
Awesome...I loooooooove Dexaprine. It's my favorite on the market atm.

I just went for EC because it's legendary for a reason!

RogerBob

RogerBob

Banned
Awards
Weekly weigh in: down another 1 1/2!!!!

I was concerned this week. I had a business meeting Saturday and ate a 1/2 lbs cheeseburger and fries. Later that day I had bought new office furniture and had to move it in and my son-in-law helped me. I bought 3 pizza's to feed everyone supper and pigged out again. I guess the rest of the week was good enough along with the supplements.

I'm really happy atm. My goal was to get to 140 like I have posted in the profile.
One or two cheats doesnt hurt (ditch the bun and just eat the meat!) just dont do it on a regular basis. alays think - is this high in protein... if not its most likely simple carbs and sugars you dont want - most mainstream food is.

It does require a contious effort to get the food we need opposed to the food were all sold.

The thing that got me down the most poundage was intermittent fasting - literally got me from podgey to normal looking, and everyone noticed.
16 hour fast every day (ie, eat early dinner and dont eat again until lunchtime next day).

Monitor your response to stimulants, for me after 2 weeks im exhausted. They dont do much for me but lose muscle. Erase is great for leaning out, definately and as you're age, you may try a decent test booster with added L-Dopa for sleep - isatori ISA-Test has the best variation of ingredients - ZMA,libido boosting trib, l-dopa, estrogen blocker, etc.

Also worth a look, getting a decent antioxidant, like Goji berry as you'll be flushing out years of toxins

Good luck!

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
One or two cheats doesnt hurt (ditch the bun and just eat the meat!) just dont do it on a regular basis. alays think - is this high in protein... if not its most likely simple carbs and sugars you dont want - most mainstream food is.

It does require a contious effort to get the food we need opposed to the food were all sold.

The thing that got me down the most poundage was intermittent fasting - literally got me from podgey to normal looking, and everyone noticed.
16 hour fast every day (ie, eat early dinner and dont eat again until lunchtime next day).

Monitor your response to stimulants, for me after 2 weeks im exhausted. They dont do much for me but lose muscle. Erase is great for leaning out, definately and as you're age, you may try a decent test booster with added L-Dopa for sleep - isatori ISA-Test has the best variation of ingredients - ZMA,libido boosting trib, l-dopa, estrogen blocker, etc.

Also worth a look, getting a decent antioxidant, like Goji berry as you'll be flushing out years of toxins

Good luck!
Are you an Isatori rep?

RogerBob

RogerBob

Banned
Awards
I should be lol.

no, just been round the houses with the pros and cons on all these products, this ones a goodun.