best test booster that can be purchased in or imported to australia

ackbrah

Awards
hey guys, been lurking different forums for awhile I thought this would be the best place to go.
been lifting for three years, my first two years pretty much involved a lot of learning, and this year just incorporating a lot that I've learned to try to achieve a successful bulk cycle.

I'm 21 years old,

training consistently 5, sometimes 6 days (just to catch up on muscles I think I need to work on) a week with a split routine.

eating at 250 calorie surplus for my bulk, (3700 calories) was at 500, seemed like I was gaining fat too quickly so I dropped it down a little.

taking protein (on serious mass), creatine, and a multi with fish oil

I just wanted to know if there was a strong natural test booster I could use to help me with my bulk that is available in Australia or I can get imported from elsewhere.

I do have some dianabol and nolvadex on me but I don't want to use it, would rather stay a natty for at least another year and I would probably go on some test instead of an oral only cycle.

oh yeah and don't want to use pro hormones.

rome32

rome32

Board Sponsor
Awards
hey guys, been lurking different forums for awhile I thought this would be the best place to go.
been lifting for three years, my first two years pretty much involved a lot of learning, and this year just incorporating a lot that I've learned to try to achieve a successful bulk cycle.

I'm 21 years old,

training consistently 5, sometimes 6 days (just to catch up on muscles I think I need to work on) a week with a split routine.

eating at 250 calorie surplus for my bulk, (3700 calories) was at 500, seemed like I was gaining fat too quickly so I dropped it down a little.

taking protein (on serious mass), creatine, and a multi with fish oil

I just wanted to know if there was a strong natural test booster I could use to help me with my bulk that is available in Australia or I can get imported from elsewhere.

I do have some dianabol and nolvadex on me but I don't want to use it, would rather stay a natty for at least another year and I would probably go on some test instead of an oral only cycle.

oh yeah and don't want to use pro hormones.
ON Serious Mass...1250 calories, 250+ grams of carbs and one help of a 42 fl oz shake...one serious stomach ache lol

As far as a Natty Testboost cycle goes I took Anabeta, Erase Pro, DAA for four weeks and I love it so much I went in for another four, to make eight weeks, but this time I went with the Anabeta Elite and there is a huge difference when they added the Forskolin and the 5-Androsten-3B,7B-Diol-One. Both increase testosterone.

Erase Pro is an Anti-Aromatase/Anti-Estrogen. When you suppress estrogen you lean and harden up, so that could help you tighten up your stomach. Also it contains a site inhibitor to stop conversion at the site.

I usually take bulk DAA because 3grams taken daily for 12 consecutive days has shown to increase testosterone on average 42%..you can get SNS DAA caps cheap on Nutraplanet.com

Other products in place of the DAA could be iForce Intimidate or D-Pol by Purus Labs....both have excellent reviews

ackbrah

Awards
haha, yeah its a lot. I split the serving into two and take one mid morning and one before dead with some food its a lot easier and keeps you full for longer. Two scoops at once before it actually mixes surprisingly well and its not super thick like most weight gainer shakes so its easy to drink. I suggest you try it if you haven't definitely the best shakes I've tried.

also thanks for the amount of detail you've put in your post. I've seen these products pop up quite a few times while searching natty test boosters. I will give it a look, do you think you could link be to some reliable online stores? unless these can all be bought in australia, Will have a look now.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
I know guys here in Aus who have erase.
I have 3 bottles stashed lol.
I have also been using natty v pre Workout with the norvaline and epemedium in it. Pumps and morning wood

rome32

rome32

Board Sponsor
Awards
haha, yeah its a lot. I split the serving into two and take one mid morning and one before dead with some food its a lot easier and keeps you full for longer. Two scoops at once before it actually mixes surprisingly well and its not super thick like most weight gainer shakes so its easy to drink. I suggest you try it if you haven't definitely the best shakes I've tried.

also thanks for the amount of detail you've put in your post. I've seen these products pop up quite a few times while searching natty test boosters. I will give it a look, do you think you could link be to some reliable online stores? unless these can all be bought in australia, Will have a look now.
I bet man, it killed me Haha.

But no problem. Check and are if Nutraplanet ships to Australia. They are by far the fastest and have some really good prices and deals.

PM me if you have questions.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
I bet man, it killed me Haha.

But no problem. Check and are if Nutraplanet ships to Australia. They are by far the fastest and have some really good prices and deals.

PM me if you have questions.
Agreed bro

ackbrah

Awards
thanks for the info guys, this is very new and exciting. will check them out!

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
You can try Testobolan V2. As long as Carnitine is legasl in Australia, you should be good. If not, Intimidate which is like DAA in some aspects, is an awesome test booster.

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
You can try Testobolan V2. As long as Carnitine is legasl in Australia, you should be good. If not, Intimidate which is like DAA in some aspects, is an awesome test booster.
OP definitely look into Intimidate, it acts through the same pathway, but is much more effective at stimulating the NMDA receptor in the brain. any specifics on it feel free to shoot me or any other reps a message :)

SDR

Awards
You can get Supremacy in Australia.. Feedback has always been great from the product used standalone.. No need stacking.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You can get Supremacy in Australia.. Feedback has always been great from the product used standalone.. No need stacking.
Good to know. Supremacy is a great product. High libido, help leaning out, and strength gains for me when I'm on it.

Reactions: SDR

ackbrah

Awards
Thanks for that, and what about natty AI's? They seem good to stay lean while bulking. I know animal stack is an AI and is getting banned in Australia or so I've been told but not keen on taking so many tablets a day!