What supplement should i take?

lilman7

Awards
I'm 20 years old, 145 pounds, 6 foot.. I was wondering which supplement would be best for me, thanks

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
food and weights are your best friend right now

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm 20 years old, 145 pounds, 6 foot.. I was wondering which supplement would be best for me, thanks
At your weight and height you definitely need to start upping your calories. What is your diet like?

Colbicide

Colbicide

Awards
  • Established
I cannot, nor will I, disagree with the three posts above mine. :goodpost:

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Lots of red meat and water and sleep :)

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
At 6 foot and 145 pounds, I'd probably look into changing up my diet adding some more calories to add some more mass to your frame. If your fine where your at then thats fine not everyone wants to bulk. But at 20 you have alot of things going for you already, I say keep it simple if you desire to use supplements, multivitamin, protein, fish oil could be considered staples by some.

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
basic 5 supplements are all you need:

Protein
Fishoil
GOOD MULTI
Creatine
BCAAs

Those are all i would recommend aside from the basic foods. Great way to add flavor and calories is coconut oil. Many good health properties related to the MCTs. Train hard, lift heavy, take rest days, and eat balanced, and a lot of it.

youll see changes so long as your consistent and set reasonable goals every month or two

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Protein
Fishoil
GOOD MULTI
Creatine
BCAAs

Those are all i would recommend aside from the basic foods. Great way to add flavor and calories is coconut oil. Many good health properties related to the MCTs. Train hard, lift heavy, take rest days, and eat balanced, and a lot of it.

youll see changes so long as your consistent and set reasonable goals every month or two
You guys coming back to AM?

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Protein
Fishoil
GOOD MULTI
Creatine
BCAAs

I love me some coconut oil.