I think I know where this free agent is headed :D

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
LOL not a rep for anyone. i just got a bottle of anabeta elite and im gonna log it soon and ive only had the original anabeta and want to know what to expect compared to the original anabeta.

cg123

Awards
Let me know what you think because I want to know if it's a difference worth the extra 35 bucks? Haha

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
LOL not a rep for anyone. i just got a bottle of anabeta elite and im gonna log it soon and ive only had the original anabeta and want to know what to expect compared to the original anabeta.
Well, two ingredients were added:

Forskolin - increased fat loss, MILDLY increased testosterone and LBM
7-beta-hydroxy-dehydoepiandrosterone - reduced cortisol = reduced adipogenesis and proliferation. Reduction of lipoylsis that is anecdotally overpowered by the former effects

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Sometimes it is kinda interesting to not know exactly what to expect bro(considering you already have it). Just saying :)

ONSWOL

ONSWOL

Awards
CAN U RUN ANABETA WITH A TEST BOOSTER? DO U GET GOOD PUMPS FROM
ANABETA?

rome32

rome32

Board Sponsor
Awards
CAN U RUN ANABETA WITH A TEST BOOSTER? DO U GET GOOD PUMPS FROM
ANABETA?
I have great pumps with Anabeta and the Elite. And yes you can run it in a natty testbooster stack. Go with Anabeta Elite/Erase Pro/Intimidate or SNS DAA caps.

rome32

rome32

Board Sponsor
Awards
what differences are you guys seeing?
Bigger increase in libido, bigger pumps due to taking 2 preworkout over OG 1 cap. Of course strength has increased, but recovery time has been average if not slightly increased.

rome32

rome32

Board Sponsor
Awards
Well, two ingredients were added:

Forskolin - increased fat loss, MILDLY increased testosterone and LBM
7-beta-hydroxy-dehydoepiandrosterone - reduced cortisol = reduced adipogenesis and proliferation. Reduction of lipoylsis that is anecdotally overpowered by the former effects
Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't the second ingredient
5-Androsten-3B,7B-Diol-17-One?

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't the second ingredient
5-Androsten-3B,7B-Diol-17-One?
They are the same. The name you mentioned is correct from a nomenclature perspective but there was no way in hell I was typing that out

rome32

rome32

Board Sponsor
Awards
They are the same. The name you mentioned is correct from a nomenclature perspective but there was no way in hell I was typing that out
Haha just checking. I have the bottle next to me on my desk and I have no life..

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Def worth it for the added ingredients. Love high quality forskolin.