Did I receive a Fake bottle of Erase..? Pics inside. Cant find this label anywhere.

TryHard23

TryHard23

Awards
So I was about to take my first Erase cap but I'm wondering if it's legit?? Looking at the PES logo at the top, I cannot find an Erase label with this design.. Also the compound is Androsta<-----with an A and DIENE Erase products don't have the A in the compound. The website from which I ordered this bottle of Erase even has the compound listed differently.

Check out the pics. PES, is the legit?????? Kinda skeptical is all cause I noticed it didn't match what I remembered seeing as an Erase bottle. Caps are small/white though.

Erase 1.jpg

Erase 2.jpg

TryHard23

TryHard23

Awards
I'm pretty sure this was posted in the right section? Anyone correct me if I'm wrong.

theniteman

theniteman

Awards
Looks legit to me man. I just ran a bottle of this and got great results... That is the correct name, i thought the same thing when i got mine (previously thought company was called Performance Enhancing Supplements lol). Probably a grammatical error on the website.

TryHard23

TryHard23

Awards
well I've just seen the compound spelled differently, and no other websites spell the compound as it is pictured on my bottle so was skeptical.

It's listed this way in descriptions however on a couple sites I've seen not only talking about Erase but the compound itself.

theniteman

theniteman

Awards
well I've just seen the compound spelled differently, and no other websites spell the compound as it is pictured on my bottle so was skeptical.
Nutraplanet does on the product write up. Check it out.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you label is different than mine.

mine is solid black.

but labels change all the time.

TryHard23

TryHard23

Awards
yeah, couldn't even find a google image search of this label, but found several others. :/

TryHard23

TryHard23

Awards
exp date is 03/15 so it shouldn't be old by any means. right? haha.

nokkT

Awards
My bottle looks just like yours. I also compared my bottle of Erase to my bottles of Erase Pro (which I received directly from PES), the way the compound is spelled on your bottle, is how it is on mine, is how it is on my Erase Pro. For what it is worth.

TryHard23

TryHard23

Awards
same PES logo too? Cool. well I just took one 15 mins ago. So we shall see if I notice any effects

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
As JB poined out - all these supp companies change labels from timew to time. You're fine ;)

Im sure Natty (PES rep) will see this post soon enough and reply intelligently.

you
going by the image, my bottle and that image are not the same...Look at the PES logo. lol.

TryHard23

TryHard23

Awards
As JB poined out - all these supp companies change labels from timew to time. You're fine ;)

Im sure Natty (PES rep) will see this post soon enough and reply intelligently.

you
I'm not unintelligent, but thanks for the jab I guess. Ha.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No job bro.....by "reply intelligently" I simply meant that ALL WE ARE ALL DOING IS GUESSING! Natty is the COMPANY REP and can respond "intelligently" -aka with FACTS not speculation

I'm not unintelligent, but thanks for the jab I guess. Ha.

theniteman

theniteman

Awards
I just looked at my old bottle of erase and it looks exactly like that one, if it helps any.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Its correct.

I was hoping you were going to have a picture of Erase collectors edition...

Someone post one up, the old school labels, if you have one

theniteman

theniteman

Awards
I prefer my bottles...

BLINGIN! :)

Potatobake

Awards
Lol, I recieved a bottle the other day and thought the exact same thing. I knew it would of been legit but for peace of mind i'm glad i saw the thread.

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
Thats what I was hoping. I just got it along with alphamine, t2 and anabeta elite from nutra planet and pretty much immediately noticed something being off with the Erase Pro bottle. Its a new batch cause the date is 5\15.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thats what I was hoping. I just got it along with alphamine, t2 and anabeta elite from nutra planet and pretty much immediately noticed something being off with the Erase Pro bottle. Its a new batch cause the date is 5\15.
I receive directly from our warehouse and my newest box has the same labeling as your current one. I also have an empty bottle from a previous batch having the old label.

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
Awsome stuff! Thank you for the quick response. I was just wondering. Everything always checks out fine with the PES products and ordering from NutraPlanet.