Increasing Oxygen, and vo2max
- 10-04-2004, 07:20 PM
- 10-04-2004, 07:26 PM
I think there's a product called Oxydrene by Klein Becker. Haven't heard any feedback on it, and don't know how well it works. That's the only one that I can think of off the top of my head. Do a search and give it a read...
10-20-2004, 03:36 PM
Try Cordyceps Sinensis - it is a mushroom that has alot of research backing it for use in increasing endurance. The Chinese womens olympic runner team used it in the early 1990's Olympics and won like 9 or 10 metals and the coach attributed the wins to the mushrooms.
Similar Forum Threads
- By warvictim in forum SupplementsReplies: 32Last Post: 02-01-2008, 07:25 PM
- By pocketboy in forum SupplementsReplies: 8Last Post: 10-22-2007, 07:24 AM
- By T-Bone in forum SupplementsReplies: 0Last Post: 03-04-2005, 02:49 PM
- By UNDERTAKER in forum SupplementsReplies: 6Last Post: 02-28-2005, 04:51 PM
- By JBlaze in forum SupplementsReplies: 23Last Post: 09-28-2004, 11:03 PM