38, Should I mess with Erase, etc?

P

pmdied

Awards
To start, I'very been quite happy with my gains over the past 7 months of consistent 4-5 days per week training. I won't go into too many details but my diet is solid and I perform many of the fundamental exercises needed to keep growing. I've cycled creatine and used a PWO with good results, too.

That being said I am considering venturing into uncharted territory and I see Erase being discussed with positive reviews. My main concern is if it is considered safe? Will I increase my risk of disease of any sort by cycling this? Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
To start, I'very been quite happy with my gains over the past 7 months of consistent 4-5 days per week training. I won't go into too many details but my diet is solid and I perform many of the fundamental exercises needed to keep growing. I've cycled creatine and used a PWO with good results, too.

That being said I am considering venturing into uncharted territory and I see Erase being discussed with positive reviews. My main concern is if it is considered safe? Will I increase my risk of disease of any sort by cycling this? Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.
It isnt going to increase your risk of disease, Erase is non-toxic.

It will however boost testosterone and decrease estrogen, so if you have any risk markers associated with heightened androgen levels you might want to refrain from using it.

At your age it will certainly help you break through some plateaus.

murk01

murk01

Awards
It isnt going to increase your risk of disease, Erase is non-toxic.

It will however boost testosterone and decrease estrogen, so if you have any risk markers associated with heightened androgen levels you might want to refrain from using it.

At your age it will certainly help you break through some plateaus.
Good answer. I discovered Erase recently and its an awesome product. One side that u do notice after about a week is joint discomfort. It will dry u out. But u recover quickly at the end off cycle.
Now here's a mother question about Erase. If u do a full dose three pills a day should u slowly ween off. Or just stop. So from 3 a day. Should u go to 2 then 1. Then off.?

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Erase is safe as is stacking it with DAA to get an even nicer effect. I'm 36, so I'm right there with you and have found Erase and DAA together to work extremely well! There is a Pro version as well, but since you have concerns and are new to Erase, I would go with the original version so you can see what dose works best for you:)

Last edited:
Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Good answer. I discovered Erase recently and its an awesome product. One side that u do notice after about a week is joint discomfort. It will dry u out. But u recover quickly at the end off cycle.
Now here's a mother question about Erase. If u do a full dose three pills a day should u slowly ween off. Or just stop. So from 3 a day. Should u go to 2 then 1. Then off.?
You can just stop even with 3/day. Same with either version: original or Pro.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No tapering necessary, just stop wherever you're at.

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
I'm having a hell of a time with my luck right now but I just started my AT2 and OG Erase on Monday and I'm going into for a consult today to get a tooth yanked, how soon before that surgery should I stop my erase and at2 and how long after can I start it back up? Thanks guys I don't mean to hijack this I just saw a lot of guys in here already whom I value opinions from so I figured if ask. Thanks

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
murk01

murk01

Awards
I take fish oil and a joint supp. I hear a lot about cuscun...probably not the way to spell that.
I'm 35yr. I would diffenetly recommend Erase.

rome32

rome32

Board Sponsor
Awards
I'm having a hell of a time with my luck right now but I just started my AT2 and OG Erase on Monday and I'm going into for a consult today to get a tooth yanked, how soon before that surgery should I stop my erase and at2 and how long after can I start it back up? Thanks guys I don't mean to hijack this I just saw a lot of guys in here already whom I value opinions from so I figured if ask. Thanks
When I had surgery I was told to stop all supplements 7 days before surgery and wait 7 days after to resume. They were concerned with blood thinning mostly.

Of course I was alouf to stick with my multi and fishoil but no high protein diet or stims. Doctors don't even want me drinking coffee prior to surgery for atleast 5-7 days.

Jonbero

Jonbero

Awards
If you're happy with the gains / progress you are making now there is no need to invest in any supplements.

P

pmdied

Awards
Best answer!
True, but I'm not content which is driving my desire to move into a new arena. And at 38 I no longer have time on my side nor the testosterone from my 20's. I fîgure this may give me an edge over my current routine. I plan on starting May 1 and will post before/after pics.

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
When I had surgery I was told to stop all supplements 7 days before surgery and wait 7 days after to resume. They were concerned with blood thinning mostly.

Of course I was alouf to stick with my multi and fishoil but no high protein diet or stims. Doctors don't even want me drinking coffee prior to surgery for atleast 5-7 days.
Thanks bro yeah I asked and actually all she told me to stop was the fish oil. I told her I was taking an AI and a thermo and am on a high protein diet and she told me to stop fish oil?! I don't get it. But I can't lift for 7 days after so I don't see a point in taking them. So ill just save them. My 12 week cut is dwindling down to 6.5 weeks sucks.

murk01

murk01

Awards
True, but I'm not content which is driving my desire to move into a new arena. And at 38 I no longer have time on my side nor the testosterone from my 20's. I fîgure this may give me an edge over my current routine. I plan on starting May 1 and will post before/after pics.
then go for it . like i said im 35, and love Erase, get it. its not roids so its not going to be an overnight thing. but i noticed after a week or so that i no longer was getting sore. id spend 2 hours at the gym beating the sh_t out of myself and didnt get sore. that made me push even harder. amazing product. you'll love it, just dont buy it at *** those f_cker want like 60$ for it.

P

pmdied

Awards
then go for it . like i said im 35, and love Erase, get it. its not roids so its not going to be an overnight thing. but i noticed after a week or so that i no longer was getting sore. id spend 2 hours at the gym beating the sh_t out of myself and didnt get sore. that made me push even harder. amazing product. you'll love it, just dont buy it at *** those f_cker want like 60$ for it.
Much appreciated! I have a *** Gold card so I'll be able to get a bottle for around $50. I was paying $50-$60 for the ReBuilt Mass tubs (which also produced very good results) so now I will steer away from Creatine products and try Erase. Glad to hear that other guys my age like this product.

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
I would stack the erase with a test booster , I'm 42 and getting great results from Intimadate (DAA) and testobolanV2. I've also used activate extreme , Endosurge , Titianum - all real good choices to add to erase. If you have the income grab some anabeta and build yourself a fine stack. You'll feel awesome !

P

pmdied

Awards
I would stack the erase with a test booster , I'm 42 and getting great results from Intimadate (DAA) and testobolanV2. I've also used activate extreme , Endosurge , Titianum - all real good choices to add to erase. If you have the income grab some anabeta and build yourself a fine stack. You'll feel awesome !
Yep, I've been saving up a few bucks specifically for this. I've heard good things about DAA so I may stack the two. Thanks for the feedback!

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Always a fan of Erase, DAA, and AnaBeta together! I think though based on his concerns that he should start with just the Erase or Erase and DAA and see how it works.

murk01

murk01

Awards
YEP... thats what i did. DAA gave me the most F_cked up sides for the first week. I was not able to get a nights sleep. really just micro-naps all night. i dont belive i had 8 hours sleep total for the first 3-4 days. just so you now. its not very common. i did some searching and i found one or two other ppl that had the same problem with DAA. Also didnt matter if i had taken the DAA early morning or late night.
but definitly stack erase with one or two test boosters. i did DAA+Animal Stak , good power gains, got used to it. but a little while after i finished a big drop in streignth

P

pmdied

Awards
Just picked up a bottle for $46. Will start tomorrow and post a pic.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established