Dexaprine arrived!....Sigh...STILL EXCITED!

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
The promotion was 7 sample packs but I got 5.Lame...but I am going to be taking one pre workout tomorrow!WHOISREADYFORTHIS?!

Attachments

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey man,

sorry for the confusion. The original posting was for 7day supply, you're correct. we had SO many people apply from facebook and all the different forums, we had to bring it to 5 packs to make sure everyone could at least get SOME!

Even with 5 pills though you have ~7 day supply. Start off with 1/2 cap to access tolerance, and itll last 6-7 days.

Thanks again for yoru support!

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey man,

sorry for the confusion. The original posting was for 7day supply, you're correct. we had SO many people apply from facebook and all the different forums, we had to bring it to 5 packs to make sure everyone could at least get SOME!

Even with 5 pills though you have ~7 day supply. Start off with 1/2 cap to access tolerance, and itll last 6-7 days.

Thanks again for yoru support!
Right on!

Loudy Rowdy

Loudy Rowdy

Awards
Woot!!!! let us know how it goes.... May the Dex be with you tomorrow :D

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i can easily get away with 1/2 cap a day

but i use maximize intense as a pre so that takes place of the other 1/2 of dex :)

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
always a good idea to start off with half a cap. first time I used it I tried a full pill; needless to say I was using 1/2 a cap the next day :)

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
IN

Pyrobatt: Have you ever tried the ORIGINAL Dexaprine so you can make an apples to apples comparison?

Vaughn: I have. Send me a sample on ONE CAP if you want me to post a comparative review?

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
IN

Pyrobatt: Have you ever tried the ORIGINAL Dexaprine so you can make an apples to apples comparison?

Vaughn: I have. Send me a sample on ONE CAP if you want me to post a comparative review?
I haven't tired the original but this stuff is good.

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The samples you received are the original.

The new one puts this one to shame. :)
Hmm maybe everyone that logs their 7 days of dex should get the new version as well to do a 7 day log on and then they can compare perfectly :)

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hmm maybe everyone that logs their 7 days of dex should get the new version as well to do a 7 day log on and then they can compare perfectly :)
I know once you try the OG...you'll just NEED to try the new one... should be some sick specials on its release ;)

S

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
When OG Dex first came out, not kidding, I ordered 6 bottles as Iforce was running a special lol. I normally order about 2- 3 bottles a month through various sales. Use it as a stim on days I'm dragging at work. Best all around stim on the market that I've tried and the value of 60 caps is very hard to beat. If the new one exceeds the energy of this one, I'd be "happily" surprised.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
When OG Dex first came out, not kidding, I ordered 6 bottles as Iforce was running a special lol. I normally order about 2- 3 bottles a month through various sales. Use it as a stim on days I'm dragging at work. Best all around stim on the market that I've tried and the value of 60 caps is very hard to beat. If the new one exceeds the energy of this one, I'd be "happily" surprised.
Acacia > 1,3 dimethyl all day every day.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Agree. The OG Dex is the king of stimulants in my opinion. I'm really excited to see the updated version. I was shocked they claimed to have improved it cause I was like "ok, I gotta see how you improved something that good."

S

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Acacia > 1,3 dimethyl all day every day.
If this is true, can't wait to try it. Then again you had me at "12" hours. Based on what I've read about "Isopropyloctopamine", this is the ingredient that appears to be really exciting as it relates to fat loss.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If this is true, can't wait to try it. Then again you had me at "12" hours. Based on what I've read about "Isopropyloctopamine", this is the ingredient that appears to be really exciting as it relates to fat loss.
that compound is a pure fat burner, no if's ands or but's.

the mix of Isopropyloctopamine + Acacia + Rouwlscine is just insane.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The prpoblem for me is that Dexaprine is SICK potent at only 1/2 caplet LOL

Not sure "better" is necessarily a good thing here :(

I know once you try the OG...you'll just NEED to try the new one... should be some sick specials on its release ;)

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The prpoblem for me is that Dexaprine is SICK potent at only 1/2 caplet LOL

Not sure "better" is necessarily a good thing here :(
Maybe try to chop the pill into 3 pieces :)

X

XGabrielEdgeX

Awards
Just started taking Dexaprine (1,3 version) yesterday and loving it. Love the benifits of it.
Since i train fasted, I do 1 scoop of Max. Intense & HemaVol at 4am then at 10-10:30 i would only take 1/2 cap of dexaprine and thats pretty much all i need to get me throught the day. Im at 1/2 cap a day at the moment.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LOL might have to

Hard to complain about a product that gives you MORE than expected - VERY VERY RARE!

Maybe try to chop the pill into 3 pieces :)

G

GHO5T

Awards
Just started taking Dexaprine (1,3 version) yesterday and loving it. Love the benifits of it.
Since i train fasted, I do 1 scoop of Max. Intense & HemaVol at 4am then at 10-10:30 i would only take 1/2 cap of dexaprine and thats pretty much all i need to get me throught the day. Im at 1/2 cap a day at the moment.
Thanks for the support. 1/2 tab is all I can handle currently. I think you will for sure love the new version when it comes out here soon. But if you currently like the current version better stock up since the 1,3 D and 3,3 3,5 diiodo will be removed

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Will the 3,3 and 3,5 be replaced by another thyroid-activity enhancing ingredient?

Thanks for the support. 1/2 tab is all I can handle currently. I think you will for sure love the new version when it comes out here soon. But if you currently like the current version better stock up since the 1,3 D and 3,3 3,5 diiodo will be removed

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Will the 3,3 and 3,5 be replaced by another thyroid-activity enhancing ingredient?
no, they were replaced with Rauwolscine which helps burn fat, but preserve muscle(similar to the T2 variants we had). This product is 100% free from thyroid altering compounds.

M

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
no, they were replaced with Rauwolscine which helps burn fat, but preserve muscle(similar to the T2 variants we had). This product is 100% free from thyroid altering compounds.
Amazing change IMO. Alpha-yohimbine also creates pleasant dopaminergic effects.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Amazing change IMO. Alpha-yohimbine also creates pleasant dopaminergic effects.
many thanks for your support. You know your stuff, so if you're a fan, I know most others will :)

P

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
Glad you like it man!

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
I took a full dose today...got light headed in the gym.Ive been training for now 5 years and know high heart rate.WOW my hr was in the 160's no cardio .wholey moley!NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is the new one still going to be crazy stim? Or more fat burner. I need a good fatburner, but my stim tolerance is real low these days. I used to take stimulates like they were candy, until a very unpleasant trip the the ER. Now I'm a big sally with stims.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is the new one still going to be crazy stim? Or more fat burner. I need a good fatburner, but my stim tolerance is real low these days. I used to take stimulates like they were candy, until a very unpleasant trip the the ER. Now I'm a big sally with stims.
The new version is just as strong, and an even more potent fat burner.

Dexaprine is made in caplets so the average person can take 1/3-1/2 a caplet without getting overstimmed.

Try 1/2 caplet as the directions state, and then come back in here about how amazed you are :)

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The new version is just as strong, and an even more potent fat burner.

Dexaprine is made in caplets so the average person can take 1/3-1/2 a caplet without getting overstimmed.

Try 1/2 caplet as the directions state, and then come back in here about how amazed you are :)
I may have to give it a shot, besides if its too strong my wife will take it. She is like how I used to be. She pops 1,3 like nothing and yawns the whole time.

G

GHO5T

Awards
I may have to give it a shot, besides if its too strong my wife will take it. She is like how I used to be. She pops 1,3 like nothing and yawns the whole time.
I am also the same way when it comes to 1,3... seems like i can take high doses than hit a nap right after.

I think you and your wife will both be pleased with the new version coming out. No sides like 1,3 and which will provide an insane energy rush with no crash.

Loudy Rowdy

Loudy Rowdy

Awards
My iForce team thinks Im crazy for chewing a whole cap before swallowing...yeah its nasty as hell but I find it working much quicker. Of course it is not something I recommend you to do.

I take my Dexaprine every morning as soon as the alarm goes off. I pop it in...and then try to go back to sleep...lulz...i MIGHT be able to sleep for another 15 minutes before it kicks in :D

Please do let us know how you are doing with your samples

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
dont think you're crazy, thats just way to strong for me all at once :)

C

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My iForce team thinks Im crazy for chewing a whole cap before swallowing...yeah its nasty as hell but I find it working much quicker. Of course it is not something I recommend you to do.

I take my Dexaprine every morning as soon as the alarm goes off. I pop it in...and then try to go back to sleep...lulz...i MIGHT be able to sleep for another 15 minutes before it kicks in :D

Please do let us know how you are doing with your samples
That is actually how I honestly take stims. If I need to wake up at 7am.. i set my alarm for 6:30, and a second alarm for 7. I wake up at 6:30, pop my dexparime.. go back to bed. 9 times out of 10, i wake up on my own before 7 flying with energy.

Mike