Anabeta Elite+Erase pro+Alpha t2 stack?

pg1369

pg1369

Awards
Look for some advice on this one guys. My goal is to Lean down from 17%bf to about 13% with this stack. Currently i'm 5'9 195 lbs. Looking to do a four to six week stack of this but looking to see whats the best dosage plan for it. any experience? I'll also be logging this stack as well.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Experience with this exact stack will be limited as Anabeta Elite just recently hit the market. My personal opinion would be to leave out the AT2 until you get to a lower starting BF% as you can work your way from 17% to 13% without "fat burners."

pg1369

pg1369

Awards
Experience with this exact stack will be limited as Anabeta Elite just recently hit the market. My personal opinion would be to leave out the AT2 until you get to a lower starting BF% as you can work your way from 17% to 13% without "fat burners."
Do you suggest a certain dosing? I'll be working out with a 30 min prior cardio lift for 40 and finsih with 30 mins of cardio to try to shed the fat.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Do you suggest a certain dosing? I'll be working out with a 30 min prior cardio lift for 40 and finsih with 30 mins of cardio to try to shed the fat.
First, you'll want to change your training plan as you want to lift before doing that much cardio (a 10 minute session to get a good sweat going is fine, but 30 minutes is too much). Erase Pro is simple: 1 cap in morning. AE should be dosed 4x/day. On training days, have 2 caps with your post training meal and the other 2 either with breakfast or pre training. On non-training days, spread the doses throughout the day.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I will be running AE/EP soon as well. OP are you thinking about logging this?

pg1369

pg1369

Awards
I will be running AE/EP soon as well. OP are you thinking about logging this?
I'm def doing a log on it as there havent been many NON sponsored logs of anabeta elite or erase pro. I'm still contemplating about throwing alpha t2 into the mix

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Curious how old are you before you go jumping into Anabeta Elite and Erase Pro?

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Okay then you probably will respond nicely to the EP and AE.

pg1369

pg1369

Awards
Okay then you probably will respond nicely to the EP and AE.
whats your take on throwing in Alpha t2 or its not going to make much difference? I need to shed this stupid pounds of my belly

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
whats your take on throwing in Alpha t2 or its not going to make much difference? I need to shed this stupid pounds of my belly
Alpha-T2 will certainly allow you to lose a greater deal of fat, especially in the stomach area.

Alternatively you could run the "Carbonite Stack" and get both Erase pro & Compound 20 for a very low price. EP+AE or Alpha-T2 or Compound20 sounds like madness, you will be more than satisfied with either.

pg1369

pg1369

Awards
Is it worth stacking with AB elite and erase pro? What kinda dosing should I do? Run all 3 for 4 weeks?

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is it worth stacking with AB elite and erase pro? What kinda dosing should I do? Run all 3 for 4 weeks?
You could get buy with Erase Pro & AT2 for a cut, and then introduce Anabeta Elite when you're looking to recomp/bulk

strester

strester

Awards
  • Established
Alpha-T2 will certainly allow you to lose a greater deal of fat, especially in the stomach area.

Alternatively you could run the "Carbonite Stack" and get both Erase pro & Compound 20 for a very low price. EP+AE or Alpha-T2 or Compound20 sounds like madness, you will be more than satisfied with either.
bumping this instead of creating a new thread ... I say let the madness ensue

just finished 8 weeks of Anabeta+Erase+HCGenerate ... taking four weeks off then increasing cardio for a lean recomp (I'm in a perpetual recomp since my diet is never as dialed in as I want it to be) using Erase Pro + Anabeta Elite + Compound 20 + Agmatine + staples

OP, what did you end up going with and how is working for you so far?

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
I say saved the Anabeta Elite for a recmop/lean bulk and then replace ABE with Intimidate.

Intimidate + Erase Pro + Alpha t2 or C20 = killer stack.

Then your next run could be ABE + C20 or Alpha t2 depending on what you picked the first time around.