Quick Supplement Question

TheKMonster

Awards
What supplements does The Situation take? And workout?
That dude is so jacked
And is Body Fortress Creatine and Whey Protein good? That's all they sell in my stores.
I'm just trying to build Triceps and Biceps and Deltoids thanks!

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
That dude is so jacked
And is Body Fortress Creatine and Whey Protein good? That's all they sell in my stores.
Quoting Martin: "****arounditis is strong in this one..." , dude , you dont just "build triceps, biceps and traps" , you gotta work in your body as a whole , its ok to have idols and goals , but not to want to "just have xxx and xxx" from so and so...Check out the nutrition section , the training section , supplement section , and some basic workouts like Meat and Potatoes , 5x5 or 5/3/1 , to start working out if you are gonna take it seriously...If not , well plastic surgeons now a days can put prosthetic traps , bi's and tri's i hear.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
That dude is so jacked
the dumbest first post ive seen in a long time....

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Oh I've seen worse haha in bb dot com I saw someone , being serious, not joking around with Martin's (LG) example...asking HOW to get the "Tyler Durden" look , if winni was enough for it and no cardio and eating w.e he wanted if he just did max dosage hahaha

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
that whole forum is a joke anymore, when this forum starts a misc section it'll be my last time logging on

Celorza

Celorza

Awards

TheKMonster

Awards
So you going to troll or give some advice.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
I gave you some advice , but at your Height with so low weight , you need to start with the basics , eat more clean calories , get macros in check , and do begginer programs like 5x5 , meat and potatoes or 5/3/1 , learn proper form and keep at it. Building muscle is a marathon not a sprint kiddo , you can't expect to burn out in the beggining and get there before everyone else, or worse , quit...you gotta take it steady and the grow will come.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
first off never base your supps off of someone else, body fortress protein tastes like crap but either way its protein, creatine mono is cheap so buy from a reputable vendor...

Jonbero

Jonbero

Awards
Yeah guys, give the guy a break, its a good question.

I believe he uses GTL-2000 and does 200 crunches a day to keep in shape.

Creatine and protein are awesome for your biceps bro!

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You should spend some time searching through the forums. I would suggest first trying to establish a good diet plan and then looking into a beginner training routine. There is a lot of good information available. You can check specific forums or use the search function.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards

what kinda pct is needed?

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
what kinda pct is needed?
Lol you 2 are plain mean haha Humoring a Newbie that could very well turn into a decent mind like ours and workout hard...But then again ;p its so hard to resist this xD Specially since 200 crunches "TONES" and "gives" bigger bi's and tri's xD hahaha....Come on guys , just let him be on his way or take this seriously and get him on a basic plan , and set some reasonable goals ;p!!

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Don't forget to fist pump. It's essential for killer biceps.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Don't forget to fist pump. It's essential for killer biceps.
Oh god xD!! I shouldn't have started the trolling so hard...maybe pm'd him with removing it and some decent advice in there hehe...But then again, Arnold recommends this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wl5Az1s2U78

Please use it , it will give kick ass pumps! SPECIALLY for the biceps!!

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
its all in good fun....

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I will give a professional opinion.

Eat as many clean calories per day as you can. Use what every protein you like (syntha-6 for me), creatine mono of u wish...

Most important get the calories in with a solid routine that u can find here or online and sleep good... U might be on your way to looking better than him.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
I will give a professional opinion.

Eat as many clean calories per day as you can. Use what every protein you like (syntha-6 for me), creatine mono of u wish...

Most important get the calories in with a solid routine that u can find here or online and sleep good... U might be on your way to looking better than him.
Thats what I recommended , but it seems like he only just wants to focus on some parts on his body... :S well hopefully he listens to wise words, and starts a journey that might make him a great BB