Supplement advice to force the body to build muscle mass

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. New Member
    Dark_Ansem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    198
    Rep Power
    3463
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    46.91%

    Question Supplement advice to force the body to build muscle mass


    first of all, some facts about me: I am 23yo, train 3 times per week and follow a diet high on protein but average on calories because I tend to store fat very easily if I stray even a little (endomorph, perhaps?) - I also use already Protein powder, BCAA and am taking creatine. I tend to store fat like women (pear-shaped body), so I am somewhat sure I have some excess estrogen.

    I'd like to know what you think about a supplement plan that will, if possible, force my body to build muscle mass from all nutrients. the cleaner the better. if you think it's appropriate, a good anti-estrogen, test booster, or both.

    thanks!

  2. Diamond Member
    Airborne42's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    15,563
    Rep Power
    3902482
    Level
    89
    Lv. Percent
    80.04%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Age?
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  3. Diamond Member
    Airborne42's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    15,563
    Rep Power
    3902482
    Level
    89
    Lv. Percent
    80.04%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Erase Pro with iForce products
    Erase Pro with Anabeta elite
    Erase Pro, DAA and a good pre workout and vasodialater
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
    •   
       

  4. Diamond Member
    Airborne42's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    15,563
    Rep Power
    3902482
    Level
    89
    Lv. Percent
    80.04%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  5. Advanced Member
    th3futur3's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    809
    Rep Power
    4892
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    23.6%

    Darkansem. Would love to jump in here and be of help to you. Given the lack of information on macros/frequency of meals/timing of nutrient intake it is tough to give full supportive advice. So I will pretend your nutrition is on point. If it is. If you have the $ as well. I can recommend these product...Maximize Intense/Maximize Hemavol. This would be a great pre workout option. I suggest these two for the energy/focus components in the ingredient profile. Not only this but you will get a 1000 mg serving of Agmatine if taken at full dose. This will give you INSANE pumps, a euphoric feeling, and some nutrient partitioning effects that may help your rate of fat gain. Along with your multi, creatine, protean, and fish oil that I assume you are taking...I recommend stacking Testabolan v2/Intimidate for 8 weeks followed by four weeks of reversitol v2. This will be an insane natural testosterone cycle that will benefit you in more ways than one. Want your body to soak up those clean nutrients you are eating? Then take these. I promise you the change you will see in your body will be drastic. Contact me via pm for any questions on diet, training, supplementation, etc.
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  6. New Member
    Dark_Ansem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    198
    Rep Power
    3463
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    46.91%

    @Airborne42: I could find available in my country only Erase Pro. it has some controversial reviews tho.

    @th3futur3: it's 5 meals per day, and for both training and diet I am followed by someone. I have a somewhat limited budget, but wth, money is made to be spent after all.
    and yes, I do take 1 EAS multivitamn per day, around 3g of fish oil per day (before breakfast).
    what's Protean?

    I can find very hardly Intimidate but absolutely not Reversitol or Testabolan. I can't afford to import them from US (and I do not know if it is permitted at all)
  7. Professional Member
    VaughnTrue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    3,913
    Rep Power
    1018910
    Level
    55
    Lv. Percent
    87.03%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    All of the iForce products mentioned are available in Italy from Predator Nutrition. Check them out!
  8. New Member
    Dark_Ansem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    198
    Rep Power
    3463
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    46.91%

    Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    All of the iForce products mentioned are available in Italy from Predator Nutrition. Check them out!
    thanks! you're right. it has a lot of them, even APE from Athletic Edge (unless it's hype). too bad it's in pounds, it's probably gonna hurt my wallet LOL
  9. Advanced Member
    th3futur3's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    809
    Rep Power
    4892
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    23.6%

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Ansem View Post
    @Airborne42: I could find available in my country only Erase Pro. it has some controversial reviews tho.

    @th3futur3: it's 5 meals per day, and for both training and diet I am followed by someone. I have a somewhat limited budget, but wth, money is made to be spent after all.
    and yes, I do take 1 EAS multivitamn per day, around 3g of fish oil per day (before breakfast).
    what's Protean?

    I can find very hardly Intimidate but absolutely not Reversitol or Testabolan. I can't afford to import them from US (and I do not know if it is permitted at all)
    Thanks for the response and info. Money come money go they say! You will be dead one day anyways and won't have to worry about it. Do what makes you happy. Protean is the best tasting protein on the market. Period. It is a VERY good blend giving you a great profile consisting of the RIGHT amount of protein for the best results. Not to mention healthy fats and mouth watering taste that I already mentioned.
    Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    All of the iForce products mentioned are available in Italy from Predator Nutrition. Check them out!
    This x 2
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  10. New Member
    Dark_Ansem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    198
    Rep Power
    3463
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    46.91%

    thank you for the answers.

    what do you think of Activate Xtreme?
  11. Advanced Member
    th3futur3's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    809
    Rep Power
    4892
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    23.6%

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Ansem View Post
    thank you for the answers.

    what do you think of Activate Xtreme?
    Personally, I have never taken it or done any research on it. I have seen it pop up in forums multiple times. I assume it is a popular product. So my opinion on Active Extreme is very limited. Tbh.
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  12. New Member
    wannabebig25's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    74
    Rep Power
    435
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    86.94%

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Ansem View Post
    thank you for the answers.

    what do you think of Activate Xtreme?
    GREAT product.

    if you stack that with Erase or Erase Pro i think the results would be outstanding.

    or Erase/Pro, Activate Xtreme, Intimidate..that would be nuts.
  13. Advanced Member
    th3futur3's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    809
    Rep Power
    4892
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    23.6%

    Quote Originally Posted by wannabebig25 View Post
    GREAT product.

    if you stack that with Erase or Erase Pro i think the results would be outstanding.

    or Erase/Pro, Activate Xtreme, Intimidate..that would be nuts.
    Have heard outstanding things about Intimidate/Erase. May be the stack for you...Let us know what you decide on. Regardless of choice. Message me for any help.
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  14. New Member
    Dark_Ansem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    198
    Rep Power
    3463
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    46.91%

    thanks, there is so much choice I might go crazy. and so many reviews... what to choose dammit!

    I've been recommended Anabolic Pump, PowerFULL and Pink Magic, but all those seem very controversial in their effectiveness...
  15. New Member
    wannabebig25's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    74
    Rep Power
    435
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    86.94%

    Quote Originally Posted by th3futur3 View Post
    Have heard outstanding things about Intimidate/Erase. May be the stack for you...Let us know what you decide on. Regardless of choice. Message me for any help.
    thanks. only thing im wondering is does the NMDA give any prolactin response like normal DAA?
  16. New Member
    wannabebig25's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    74
    Rep Power
    435
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    86.94%

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Ansem View Post
    thanks, there is so much choice I might go crazy. and so many reviews... what to choose dammit!

    I've been recommended Anabolic Pump, PowerFULL and Pink Magic, but all those seem very controversial in their effectiveness...
    in my opinion... depending on how many products you want, ideally you would want a testosterone booster (intimidate), an AI (erase/pro), and a free testosterone/prolactin controller (Activate or Endosurge or Testobolan). just my 0.02 cents.
  17. New Member
    Dark_Ansem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    198
    Rep Power
    3463
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    46.91%

    ah. those products all do a different thing?
  18. New Member
    wannabebig25's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    74
    Rep Power
    435
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    86.94%

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Ansem View Post
    ah. those products all do a different thing?
    yea, they all work via different mechanisms. having all 3 are not a MUST have, but they would all work synergistically and give you fantastic results.
  19. New Member
    Dark_Ansem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    198
    Rep Power
    3463
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    46.91%

    what about Pink Magic of USPlabs?

    EDIT: a few ideas, review them if you please
    ErasePro+ActivateXtreme+Coumpo und 20
    ErasePro+ActivateXtreme+APE
    ErasePro+Compound 20+APE
    APE+Compound 20+ActivateXtreme
    Testabolanv2+Intimidate

    this is all natural, I have no idea how, which and when use prohormones. not to mention, I might not even import them from the UK.
  20. New Member
    wannabebig25's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    74
    Rep Power
    435
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    86.94%

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Ansem View Post
    what about Pink Magic of USPlabs?

    EDIT: a few ideas, review them if you please
    ErasePro+ActivateXtreme+Coumpo und 20
    ErasePro+ActivateXtreme+APE
    ErasePro+Compound 20+APE
    APE+Compound 20+ActivateXtreme
    Testabolanv2+Intimidate

    this is all natural, I have no idea how, which and when use prohormones. not to mention, I might not even import them from the UK.
    whats your budget? i see compound20 on there which is more of a nutrient partitioner, looks like a good product though. how many products are you willing to buy?
  21. New Member
    Dark_Ansem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    198
    Rep Power
    3463
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    46.91%

    that depends on how expensive each one of those is :P I'd say a maximum of 3.
    I'd like to take those strongest, especially the anti-estrogen effect.
  22. Professional Member
    VaughnTrue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    3,913
    Rep Power
    1018910
    Level
    55
    Lv. Percent
    87.03%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by wannabebig25 View Post
    thanks. only thing im wondering is does the NMDA give any prolactin response like normal DAA?
    It does not have the ability to present as much of an increase. You should be able to use it without any need for prolactin control.
  23. New Member
    wannabebig25's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    74
    Rep Power
    435
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    86.94%

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Ansem View Post
    that depends on how expensive each one of those is :P I'd say a maximum of 3.
    I'd like to take those strongest, especially the anti-estrogen effect.
    erase pro/intimidate/testobolan would be solid if you want just 3. after those if you want more, maybe look into a nutrient partitioner like compound20 or anabeta.
  24. New Member
    wannabebig25's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    74
    Rep Power
    435
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    86.94%

    Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    It does not have the ability to present as much of an increase. You should be able to use it without any need for prolactin control.
    awesome. that was my main drawback of normal DAA, im sold then. i assume all the accusations of excitotoxicity have been debunked?
  25. Diamond Member
    mr.cooper69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    10,528
    Rep Power
    6118950
    Level
    96
    Lv. Percent
    70.73%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by wannabebig25 View Post
    erase pro/intimidate/testobolan would be solid if you want just 3. after those if you want more, maybe look into a nutrient partitioner like compound20 or anabeta.
    Neither compound 20 nor anabeta are nutrient partitioners.

    I like the above stack you mentioned, though I would stagger it for the best bang for OP's buck.
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  26. Professional Member
    southpaw23's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    3,376
    Rep Power
    1387264
    Level
    57
    Lv. Percent
    13.19%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Intimidate + AI of your choice (Erase Pro or Triazole which has Macuna for prolactin control).
    Intimidate + AI + Anabeta (new version)
  27. Senior Member
    aceroni's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    2,700
    Rep Power
    1115253
    Level
    55
    Lv. Percent
    12.24%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    anabeta elite + erase pro brother

    edit::
    also a good DAA product wouldnt hurt.. I once ran IGF2 + litup + freetest
    good **** there as well..
  28. New Member
    wannabebig25's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    74
    Rep Power
    435
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    86.94%

    Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Neither compound 20 nor anabeta are nutrient partitioners.

    I like the above stack you mentioned, though I would stagger it for the best bang for OP's buck.
    how would you stagger them? i was thinking 2 weeks apart. that gives a 12 week cycle.
  29. New Member
    wannabebig25's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    74
    Rep Power
    435
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    86.94%

    Quote Originally Posted by southpaw23 View Post
    Intimidate + AI of your choice (Erase Pro or Triazole which has Macuna for prolactin control).
    Intimidate + AI + Anabeta (new version)
    theres no mucuna in triazole.
  30. New Member
    Dark_Ansem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    198
    Rep Power
    3463
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    46.91%

    so Erase Pro + Activate would work as well? since people mention triazole...
  31. Professional Member
    southpaw23's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    3,376
    Rep Power
    1387264
    Level
    57
    Lv. Percent
    13.19%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by wannabebig25 View Post
    theres no mucuna in triazole.
    You're right. Macuna is used in their AX formula, not Triazole.
  32. Professional Member
    southpaw23's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    3,376
    Rep Power
    1387264
    Level
    57
    Lv. Percent
    13.19%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Ansem View Post
    so Erase Pro + Activate would work as well? since people mention triazole...
    Top muscle building supps that I've used and had success with are:

    1) Intimidate - Managed to lean out and diet wasn't as consistent as I would have liked it to be. Slept better and added mass, and libido was off the charts on consistent basis.

    2) Anabeta - Added mass (4lbs - 1 bottle) and leaned out. Pump was spectacular throughout the day.

    3) Triazole - Added mass, leaned out, increased strength and mood felt great while on it.

    4) Erase Pro - Leaned out and held less water, and strength went up.


    I would try Intimidate with any of those two AI's. You can't go wrong with that combination. Deeper into your training/cycle when you feel like you're beginning to max out on those supps, throw in Anabeta.
  33. New Member
    wannabebig25's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    74
    Rep Power
    435
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    86.94%

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Ansem View Post
    so Erase Pro + Activate would work as well? since people mention triazole...
    activate is an awesome product. among the top 5 ive used. with erase pro it would be an awesome stack.
  34. New Member
    wannabebig25's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    74
    Rep Power
    435
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    86.94%

    Quote Originally Posted by southpaw23 View Post
    Top muscle building supps that I've used and had success with are:

    1) Intimidate - Managed to lean out and diet wasn't as consistent as I would have liked it to be. Slept better and added mass, and libido was off the charts on consistent basis.

    2) Anabeta - Added mass (4lbs - 1 bottle) and leaned out. Pump was spectacular throughout the day.

    3) Triazole - Added mass, leaned out, increased strength and mood felt great while on it.

    4) Erase Pro - Leaned out and held less water, and strength went up.


    I would try Intimidate with any of those two AI's. You can't go wrong with that combination. Deeper into your training/cycle when you feel like you're beginning to max out on those supps, throw in Anabeta.
    how does intimidate compare to regular DAA? if youve tried regular DAA. ive gone through 5 bottles of normal DAA, just speculating how much better intimidate is.
  35. New Member
    Dark_Ansem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    198
    Rep Power
    3463
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    46.91%

    I am taking creatine, I wonder, will the water shedding of those products negate the creatine effect? or I can take them safely together?
  36. Advanced Member
    Daycrawler's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    825
    Rep Power
    227808
    Level
    29
    Lv. Percent
    90.77%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Ansem
    I am taking creatine, I wonder, will the water shedding of those products negate the creatine effect? or I can take them safely together?
    No, no worries at all about that.

    These products are fine to be used with Mono, SNS MCC etc.

    MCC is Magnesium Chelated Creatine, some take prebed for the deeper sleep provided my the Magnesium Component.


    You can't go wrong with TZ or Erase..
  37. New Member
    Dark_Ansem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    198
    Rep Power
    3463
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    46.91%

    using Creapure here, thanks
    TZ=triazole?
  38. Advanced Member
    Daycrawler's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    825
    Rep Power
    227808
    Level
    29
    Lv. Percent
    90.77%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Ansem
    using Creapure here, thanks
    TZ=triazole?
    Yep, no issues woth Creapure at all.

    Dosing 5g daily first 6 weeks(to saturation) then 1-2g 3-4x a week(all that is needed to maintain after saturated)?

    TZ is Triazole yes, and there is never a need to go above 3 caps.
  39. New Member
    Dark_Ansem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    198
    Rep Power
    3463
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    46.91%

    thanks
    what about this Bioforge test booster?
  40. Advanced Member
    Daycrawler's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    825
    Rep Power
    227808
    Level
    29
    Lv. Percent
    90.77%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Ansem
    thanks
    what about this Bioforge test booster?
    BF v.2(Promax) seems to get the best reviews for lean muscle mass gain.

    I'll be running a six week stack of BF V.2+ TZ next month, around mid to late may.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 04-24-2012, 12:05 PM
  2. Got some $ to burn.. Advice? Build muscle/lose fat
    By jeremyusmc29 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-24-2011, 02:38 PM
  3. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-26-2008, 12:57 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in