Supplement advice to force the body to build muscle mass

Dark_Ansem

Awards
first of all, some facts about me: I am 23yo, train 3 times per week and follow a diet high on protein but average on calories because I tend to store fat very easily if I stray even a little (endomorph, perhaps?) - I also use already Protein powder, BCAA and am taking creatine. I tend to store fat like women (pear-shaped body), so I am somewhat sure I have some excess estrogen.

I'd like to know what you think about a supplement plan that will, if possible, force my body to build muscle mass from all nutrients. the cleaner the better. if you think it's appropriate, a good anti-estrogen, test booster, or both.

thanks!

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Age?

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Erase Pro with iForce products
Erase Pro with Anabeta elite
Erase Pro, DAA and a good pre workout and vasodialater

th3futur3

Awards
  • Established
Darkansem. Would love to jump in here and be of help to you. Given the lack of information on macros/frequency of meals/timing of nutrient intake it is tough to give full supportive advice. So I will pretend your nutrition is on point. If it is. If you have the $ as well. I can recommend these product...Maximize Intense/Maximize Hemavol. This would be a great pre workout option. I suggest these two for the energy/focus components in the ingredient profile. Not only this but you will get a 1000 mg serving of Agmatine if taken at full dose. This will give you INSANE pumps, a euphoric feeling, and some nutrient partitioning effects that may help your rate of fat gain. Along with your multi, creatine, protean, and fish oil that I assume you are taking...I recommend stacking Testabolan v2/Intimidate for 8 weeks followed by four weeks of reversitol v2. This will be an insane natural testosterone cycle that will benefit you in more ways than one. Want your body to soak up those clean nutrients you are eating? Then take these. I promise you the change you will see in your body will be drastic. Contact me via pm for any questions on diet, training, supplementation, etc.

Dark_Ansem

Awards
@Airborne42: I could find available in my country only Erase Pro. it has some controversial reviews tho.

@th3futur3: it's 5 meals per day, and for both training and diet I am followed by someone. I have a somewhat limited budget, but wth, money is made to be spent after all.
and yes, I do take 1 EAS multivitamn per day, around 3g of fish oil per day (before breakfast).
what's Protean?

I can find very hardly Intimidate but absolutely not Reversitol or Testabolan. I can't afford to import them from US (and I do not know if it is permitted at all)

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
All of the iForce products mentioned are available in Italy from Predator Nutrition. Check them out!

Dark_Ansem

Awards
All of the iForce products mentioned are available in Italy from Predator Nutrition. Check them out!
thanks! you're right. it has a lot of them, even APE from Athletic Edge (unless it's hype). too bad it's in pounds, it's probably gonna hurt my wallet LOL

th3futur3

Awards
  • Established
@Airborne42: I could find available in my country only Erase Pro. it has some controversial reviews tho.

@th3futur3: it's 5 meals per day, and for both training and diet I am followed by someone. I have a somewhat limited budget, but wth, money is made to be spent after all.
and yes, I do take 1 EAS multivitamn per day, around 3g of fish oil per day (before breakfast).
what's Protean?

I can find very hardly Intimidate but absolutely not Reversitol or Testabolan. I can't afford to import them from US (and I do not know if it is permitted at all)
Thanks for the response and info. Money come money go they say! You will be dead one day anyways and won't have to worry about it. Do what makes you happy. Protean is the best tasting protein on the market. Period. It is a VERY good blend giving you a great profile consisting of the RIGHT amount of protein for the best results. Not to mention healthy fats and mouth watering taste that I already mentioned.
This x 2

Dark_Ansem

Awards
thank you for the answers.

what do you think of Activate Xtreme?

th3futur3

Awards
  • Established

Personally, I have never taken it or done any research on it. I have seen it pop up in forums multiple times. I assume it is a popular product. So my opinion on Active Extreme is very limited. Tbh.

wannabebig25

Awards

GREAT product.

if you stack that with Erase or Erase Pro i think the results would be outstanding.

or Erase/Pro, Activate Xtreme, Intimidate..that would be nuts.

th3futur3

Awards
  • Established
GREAT product.

if you stack that with Erase or Erase Pro i think the results would be outstanding.

or Erase/Pro, Activate Xtreme, Intimidate..that would be nuts.
Have heard outstanding things about Intimidate/Erase. May be the stack for you...Let us know what you decide on. Regardless of choice. Message me for any help.

Dark_Ansem

Awards
thanks, there is so much choice I might go crazy. and so many reviews... what to choose dammit!

I've been recommended Anabolic Pump, PowerFULL and Pink Magic, but all those seem very controversial in their effectiveness...

wannabebig25

Awards
Have heard outstanding things about Intimidate/Erase. May be the stack for you...Let us know what you decide on. Regardless of choice. Message me for any help.
thanks. only thing im wondering is does the NMDA give any prolactin response like normal DAA?

wannabebig25

Awards
thanks, there is so much choice I might go crazy. and so many reviews... what to choose dammit!

I've been recommended Anabolic Pump, PowerFULL and Pink Magic, but all those seem very controversial in their effectiveness...
in my opinion... depending on how many products you want, ideally you would want a testosterone booster (intimidate), an AI (erase/pro), and a free testosterone/prolactin controller (Activate or Endosurge or Testobolan). just my 0.02 cents.

Dark_Ansem

Awards
ah. those products all do a different thing?

wannabebig25

Awards
ah. those products all do a different thing?
yea, they all work via different mechanisms. having all 3 are not a MUST have, but they would all work synergistically and give you fantastic results.

Dark_Ansem

Awards
what about Pink Magic of USPlabs?

EDIT: a few ideas, review them if you please
ErasePro+ActivateXtreme+Coumpound 20
ErasePro+ActivateXtreme+APE
ErasePro+Compound 20+APE
APE+Compound 20+ActivateXtreme
Testabolanv2+Intimidate

this is all natural, I have no idea how, which and when use prohormones. not to mention, I might not even import them from the UK.

wannabebig25

Awards
what about Pink Magic of USPlabs?

EDIT: a few ideas, review them if you please
ErasePro+ActivateXtreme+Coumpound 20
ErasePro+ActivateXtreme+APE
ErasePro+Compound 20+APE
APE+Compound 20+ActivateXtreme
Testabolanv2+Intimidate

this is all natural, I have no idea how, which and when use prohormones. not to mention, I might not even import them from the UK.
whats your budget? i see compound20 on there which is more of a nutrient partitioner, looks like a good product though. how many products are you willing to buy?

Dark_Ansem

Awards
that depends on how expensive each one of those is :p I'd say a maximum of 3.
I'd like to take those strongest, especially the anti-estrogen effect.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
thanks. only thing im wondering is does the NMDA give any prolactin response like normal DAA?
It does not have the ability to present as much of an increase. You should be able to use it without any need for prolactin control.

wannabebig25

Awards
that depends on how expensive each one of those is :p I'd say a maximum of 3.
I'd like to take those strongest, especially the anti-estrogen effect.
erase pro/intimidate/testobolan would be solid if you want just 3. after those if you want more, maybe look into a nutrient partitioner like compound20 or anabeta.

wannabebig25

Awards
It does not have the ability to present as much of an increase. You should be able to use it without any need for prolactin control.
awesome. that was my main drawback of normal DAA, im sold then. i assume all the accusations of excitotoxicity have been debunked?

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
erase pro/intimidate/testobolan would be solid if you want just 3. after those if you want more, maybe look into a nutrient partitioner like compound20 or anabeta.
Neither compound 20 nor anabeta are nutrient partitioners.

I like the above stack you mentioned, though I would stagger it for the best bang for OP's buck.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Intimidate + AI of your choice (Erase Pro or Triazole which has Macuna for prolactin control).
Intimidate + AI + Anabeta (new version)

aceroni

Awards
anabeta elite + erase pro brother

edit::
also a good DAA product wouldnt hurt.. I once ran IGF2 + litup + freetest
good **** there as well..

wannabebig25

Awards
Neither compound 20 nor anabeta are nutrient partitioners.

I like the above stack you mentioned, though I would stagger it for the best bang for OP's buck.
how would you stagger them? i was thinking 2 weeks apart. that gives a 12 week cycle.

Dark_Ansem

Awards
so Erase Pro + Activate would work as well? since people mention triazole...

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Top muscle building supps that I've used and had success with are:

1) Intimidate - Managed to lean out and diet wasn't as consistent as I would have liked it to be. Slept better and added mass, and libido was off the charts on consistent basis.

2) Anabeta - Added mass (4lbs - 1 bottle) and leaned out. Pump was spectacular throughout the day.

3) Triazole - Added mass, leaned out, increased strength and mood felt great while on it.

4) Erase Pro - Leaned out and held less water, and strength went up.

I would try Intimidate with any of those two AI's. You can't go wrong with that combination. Deeper into your training/cycle when you feel like you're beginning to max out on those supps, throw in Anabeta.

wannabebig25

Awards
activate is an awesome product. among the top 5 ive used. with erase pro it would be an awesome stack.

wannabebig25

Awards
Top muscle building supps that I've used and had success with are:

1) Intimidate - Managed to lean out and diet wasn't as consistent as I would have liked it to be. Slept better and added mass, and libido was off the charts on consistent basis.

2) Anabeta - Added mass (4lbs - 1 bottle) and leaned out. Pump was spectacular throughout the day.

3) Triazole - Added mass, leaned out, increased strength and mood felt great while on it.

4) Erase Pro - Leaned out and held less water, and strength went up.

I would try Intimidate with any of those two AI's. You can't go wrong with that combination. Deeper into your training/cycle when you feel like you're beginning to max out on those supps, throw in Anabeta.
how does intimidate compare to regular DAA? if youve tried regular DAA. ive gone through 5 bottles of normal DAA, just speculating how much better intimidate is.

Dark_Ansem

Awards
I am taking creatine, I wonder, will the water shedding of those products negate the creatine effect? or I can take them safely together?

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
I am taking creatine, I wonder, will the water shedding of those products negate the creatine effect? or I can take them safely together?
No, no worries at all about that.

These products are fine to be used with Mono, SNS MCC etc.

MCC is Magnesium Chelated Creatine, some take prebed for the deeper sleep provided my the Magnesium Component.

You can't go wrong with TZ or Erase..

Dark_Ansem

Awards
using Creapure here, thanks :)
TZ=triazole?

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
using Creapure here, thanks :)
TZ=triazole?
Yep, no issues woth Creapure at all.

Dosing 5g daily first 6 weeks(to saturation) then 1-2g 3-4x a week(all that is needed to maintain after saturated)?

TZ is Triazole yes, and there is never a need to go above 3 caps.

Dark_Ansem

Awards
what about this Bioforge test booster?

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
what about this Bioforge test booster?
BF v.2(Promax) seems to get the best reviews for lean muscle mass gain.

I'll be running a six week stack of BF V.2+ TZ next month, around mid to late may.

Dark_Ansem

Awards
BF v.2(Promax) seems to get the best reviews for lean muscle mass gain.

I'll be running a six week stack of BF V.2+ TZ next month, around mid to late may.
thanks. do you have a link to that bioforge product? they all have the same name!

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
thanks. do you have a link to that bioforge product? they all have the same name!
Haha im on my phone walking to class but its called Biotivia Promax Phase II

Dark_Ansem

Awards

Dark_Ansem

Awards
I got the Pro max Phase 2 at a special offer, it has more forskolii and fadogia than previous version sold on predator nutrition, and I got one bottle free.

once available, it's either Intimidate, TZ or Activate Extreme.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would probably run something like Anabeta if mass is my only goal.

The intimidate/Erase (or Pro) stack is very good as well.

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
I got the Pro max Phase 2 at a special offer, it has more forskolii and fadogia than previous version sold on predator nutrition, and I got one bottle free.

once available, it's either Intimidate, TZ or Activate Extreme.
Yeah. I forgot buy1g1.

Dark_Ansem

Awards
I would probably run something like Anabeta if mass is my only goal.

The intimidate/Erase (or Pro) stack is very good as well.
thanks. isn't Erase Pro supposed to be more powerful?

EDIT: how should I take Phase 2 in order to maximize its effects? differentiated between WO and non-WO days as well?

boblodiablo

Awards
you need to lift more often, heavier weight, eat and sleep more often. Then worry about supplements.

Dark_Ansem

Awards
you need to lift more often, heavier weight, eat and sleep more often. Then worry about supplements.
I already do that. I can't eat THAT much, however, because I get fat immensely easy!