Elbow cracking. Erase pro?

Est1969

Est1969

Awards
  • Established
Starting yesterday my right elbow will sometimes crack when I straighten it out. It doesn't hurt when it happens, and there is no pain otherwise. Can this be from Erase Pro or is it from some other weightlifting injury? This is the the same elbow that gets sore first when I don't take my cissus.

Any thoughts? My weightlifting routine is Stronglifts. I have no other pain or injuries.

kokobeware2

Awards
  • Established
Interesting that u mentioned that. If I recall You've been taking erase pro for a bit now right? I've been on it for about a week. I have it in my left elbow sometimes. It feels like I strained something when I flex the tri. Maybe you have low estrogen to begin with the erase pro is making it even lower causing less joint lubrication. Stupid question but is ur libido high?

Est1969

Est1969

Awards
  • Established
Interesting that u mentioned that. If I recall You've been taking erase pro for a bit now right? I've been on it for about a week. I have it in my left elbow sometimes. It feels like I strained something when I flex the tri. Maybe you have low estrogen to begin with the erase pro is making it even lower causing less joint lubrication. Stupid question but is ur libido high?
Off the charts libido. On my 2nd bottle of EP.

Jonbero

Jonbero

Awards
It could be EP working its magic.

Try dosing EOD and see what happens.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Two things, up your water intake, and slightly increase fish or krill oil intake