Anyone use hemavol everyday? - AnabolicMinds.com

Anyone use hemavol everyday?

1. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Anyone use hemavol everyday?

32 Servings in a container and 1 scoop a day can last you for $32 days....

Anyone uses 1 scoop a day?
    Just curious if you keep a fullness on off days?
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post

Workout days only. Mix it with my Ultima for a great preworkout.
  3. New Member

Hopefully some (non rep) users will jump in here to share some experiences.

Me personally, I take it 5 times a week before workouts. I have a few users on other forums who take in off days as well to contain the pump and fullness.
    •   

4. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I take it everyday since I bought it a few weeks ago. I don't hit the gym everyday, but I do run or bike on my off days. I've had no decrease in pumps or fullness on my gym days and it only serves to help endurance on my rides or runs. I have no plans to stop taking it and I am basically addicted to the lemon flavor at this point. lol

In fact, I am drinking a glass right now.
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

I am not a fan, to be honest. I get so pumped/tight that I have to cut short my workouts. I've only tried the sample packs, maybe I should cut the dosage???
  6. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I had to play with it. I tried two scoops based on some of what I read and the directions say 1-2. That was way too much and like you, I couldn't complete my workouts because it affected ROM and depth. I went to a single scoop and that works very well, but on leg days I take about 3/4 scoop. That allows the feel of blood to my quads, but also full depth. Then I enjoy the fullness all day and the look of veins popping out of my calves.
  7. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

For my first tub I took a scoop in the mornings on off days. I think it is pretty effective on off days as well, but I still prefer to just take 750mg-1g of Agmatine in the morning on off days and Hemavol Pre-workout.
  8. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    For my first tub I took a scoop in the mornings on off days. I think it is pretty effective on off days as well, but I still prefer to just take 750mg-1g of Agmatine in the morning on off days and Hemavol Pre-workout.
    I have a tub on the way, this is the way I will be dosing it.
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
  9. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

It's a waste. The primary benefit of hemavol is endurance. Take it pre-workout only
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  10. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    It's a waste. The primary benefit of hemavol is endurance. Take it pre-workout only
    I like taking it pre-cardio as well...which lands on my off days...so I guess I can say I take it daily
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  11. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by th3futur3

I like taking it pre-cardio as well...which lands on my off days...so I guess I can say I take it daily
    Being an iForce rep u have that luxury.
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  12. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.

Being an iForce rep u have that luxury.
    Who says I do not purchase it with my own money?
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  13. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by th3futur3

Who says I do not purchase it with my own money?
    I won't even get into a response for that on here...
    It's def an expensive luxury then.

No harm done

www.InsaneVeins.com
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  178 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    This
    "Strive to seize the initiative in all things"
  15. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.

I won't even get into a response for that on here...
    It's def an expensive luxury then.

No harm done

lol
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  16. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

When I went threw my tub of Lemon Drop Hema, I'd use 1 scoop on workout days and then on off days I always dosed 750mg Agmatine in the morning. That'd be my suggestion if you want fullness on off days.

Don't waste your hemavol on off days.
  17. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  178 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

What's the point of taking it on off days, or even just Agmatine? Health benefit or just enjoy looking veiny? I could understand before bed, cause I always sleep well when I take Hemavol, but I need help understanding Hemavol/Agmatine in the morning on off days.
  18. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Daycrawler

When I went threw my tub of Lemon Drop Hema, I'd use 1 scoop on workout days and then on off days I always dosed 750mg Agmatine in the morning. That'd be my suggestion if you want fullness on off days.

Don't waste your hemavol on off days.
    Thx.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  19. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Ya I personally feel it is a lot more economically feasible to just take it pre and use Agmatine on off days. On a side note do you find there is any need/benefit to taking Citrulline Malate on off days? I have only ever taken it pre (other than that first little experiment with 1 scoop Hema on off days).
  20. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by blacklac View Post
    What's the point of taking it on off days, or even just Agmatine? Health benefit or just enjoy looking veiny? I could understand before bed, cause I always sleep well when I take Hemavol, but I need help understanding Hemavol/Agmatine in the morning on off days.

1. Agmatine is a pain fighter. This can be beneficial to the athlete in two ways:
      1. It can potentiate the effects of analgesics used during recuperation from injury.
      2. It has the potential to aid post-workout recovery.
    2. Agmatine enhances insulin production leading to better insulin response. This allows for positive effects in attaining body composition goals. Better insulin response means a harder and leaner more muscular body.
    3. Agmatine acts on various hypothalamic and pituitary peptide hormones such as LH and GH. These will have subsequent effects on other hormones like IGF-1. Control of the hormonal environment of the athlete and you will perform better, look better and feel better.
    4. Agmatine possesses anxiolytic (relieves anxiety) and antidepressant properties offering potential control of cortisol levels in the stressful life of the athlete.
    5. Agmatine modulates nitric oxide (NO) through different ways. It stimulates some types of nitric oxide synthase (NOS) while inhibiting others. This is essential to the proper functioning of the polyamine biosynthetic pathways.
    6. Agmatine acts on catecholamine (Epinephrine > Norepinephrine > Dopamine) release. These endogenous compounds are part of nearly every action in the body. Most notably for the athlete is the role that this compound would ultimately have in both energy production and aiding anticipation of the stress afforded by competition. However, there are also well-established roles that epinephrine can have on the body that includes:
    7. Agmatine has an antioxidant role. There can be no greater source of free-radical build up than that seen in the day-to-day activity of the athlete. The sheer stress that the body takes on when in you're an athlete in the trenches (i.e. - the gym, the field, etc...) could ultimately have significant detrimental effects with continued build up. Agmatine can offer protection from the undesired effects that free radicals can have on the body.
    8. For the athlete desiring body composition change, Agmatine has an independent role of insulin and testosterone management on lipid (fat) metabolism.
  21. Diamond Member

The primary benefit of agmatine is not imidazoline-dependent vasodilation. Rather, with repeated daily use (I can't stress that enough), other benefits will manifest themselves. Here's what I notice at 1-1.5g first thing in the morning every day:

-Improved Sleep
    -Improved Fullness and Pumps (NOS-dependent in this instance)
    -Recomposition/Nutrient Partioning
    -Less joint pain when combined with cissus
    -Overall mood support and anxiolytic effects
  22. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  178 lbs.

Wow, thanks for that response. Both of you.
  23. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  188 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Thinking about adding this into PCT for upcoming cycle... Anything supporting out there that says it's not a good addition?
    Ever hear of anyone using it on PH cycles? Just wondering since it has anti-oxidant properties and nutrition partitioning effects...
    I can't believe that God put us on this earth to be ordinary. - Lou Holtz
  24. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by Drizzie88 View Post
    Thinking about adding this into PCT for upcoming cycle... Anything supporting out there that says it's not a good addition?
    Ever hear of anyone using it on PH cycles? Just wondering since it has anti-oxidant properties and nutrition partitioning effects...
    I would use it for PCT. Dr. Houser seems to think it elevates GnRH in vivo, and while I have seen no evidence to this, the man generally knows what he's talking about (he is basically the father of agmatine haha). Obviously, elevated GnRH would translate into elevated LH, which should theoretically boost T levels.
  25. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  188 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69

I would use it for PCT. Dr. Houser seems to think it elevates GnRH in vivo, and while I have seen no evidence to this, the man generally knows what he's talking about (he is basically the father of agmatine haha). Obviously, elevated GnRH would translate into elevated LH, which should theoretically boost T levels.
    Sweet..so an extra addition to endosurge and DAA...my nuts will be producing within no time thanks for the info...gonna look into that and Dr. Houser tomorrow...

I'd rep you but they haven't added that function to the iPad app yet! Update needed.
    I can't believe that God put us on this earth to be ordinary. - Lou Holtz
  26. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  205 lbs.

Daily? No I dont...I usually just take Hemavol 2-3 times a week (yes 1 scoop) when I do non-leg training . This allows the tub to last longer...however, agmatine (which is included in Hemavol) can be beneficial if taken daily (ex. stimulating GH hormone release and nootropic effects) <---so with that being said, you could benefit from taking Hemavol daily...

Personally, I rather save Hemavol for the pumps and endurance
    IForce Nutrition online forum/message board rep
  27. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Loudy Rowdy

Daily? No I dont...I usually just take Hemavol 2-3 times a week (yes 1 scoop) when I do non-leg training . This allows the tub to last longer...however, agmatine (which is included in Hemavol) can be beneficial if taken daily (ex. stimulating GH hormone release and nootropic effects) <---so with that being said, you could benefit from taking Hemavol daily...

Personally, I rather save Hemavol for the pumps and endurance
    U iForce reps are so modest...
    If I had "unlimited" access to this I would be dosing at least 5 days a week... But I guess that's "almost" like everyday if u lift 5 days a week...

www.InsaneVeins.com
  28. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  205 lbs.

If I had "unlimited" access to this I would be dosing at least 5 days a week... But I guess that's "almost" like everyday if u lift 5 days a week...

Wait...do you take Muscle Marinade daily to get your daily dose of creatine?? :P ...

Summer is almost here...I think i'll make arrangement to get extra Hemavol Lemon Drop ...I want my legs to be pumped when I mow the lawn and shoulders n' triceps to be swole when I toss the kids in the pool
    IForce Nutrition online forum/message board rep
  29. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Loudy Rowdy

Wait...do you take Muscle Marinade daily to get your daily dose of creatine?? :P ...

Summer is almost here...I think i'll make arrangement to get extra Hemavol Lemon Drop ...I want my legs to be pumped when I mow the lawn and shoulders n' triceps to be swole when I toss the kids in the pool
    If it was non stim I would lol.

I take SLINshot everyday.

BTW, did u enjoy yours?
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  30. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I dose 7.. twice a day.. just sayin bro.

31. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench

Cause u hate being flat.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  32. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post

Someone is efficient at processing nitrogenous waste!
  33. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.

Oh Cooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooopy. Leave him alone!
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  34. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by th3futur3 View Post
    Oh Cooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooopy. Leave him alone!
    Mike's my boy, he knows I'm joking around. It was in reference to norvaline, not Mike, haha.
  35. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.

Mike's my boy, he knows I'm joking around. It was in reference to norvaline, not Mike, haha.
    I know! I just felt like calling you coopy. That is all. Lol
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  36. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  186 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I usually only use it on off days if my carb intake gets high with 1 or 2 meals, then I'll have it a little before then just to help shuttle the carbs towards the muscle (even though I also use r-ala). No harm in using it every day, but I'd say try and use it on workout days only just to make sure you dont go through it too quickly lol
    MAN Sports Online Lead Rep and Sales
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/man/pure-pf3-free-fermented-leucine-limited-time.html
    Like us on Facebook! Follow me on Instagram: Rob_MANSports
  37. AX Product Specialist
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.

dose the hemavol on workout days and get some agmatine from sns and dose on non workout days.
    you could get some grape seed extract to dose with the agmatine for added benefit and vascularity
    Athletic Xtreme Marketing Manager
    Athletic Xtreme at The Planet!
    Email Inquiries: Brandon@AthleticX.net
  38. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.

Cause u hate being flat.
    I do what i do, because i can!

lmao!!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. CBO Everyday
    By Webdango in forum Recipes
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-09-2009, 08:33 PM
  2. Everyday Normal Guy [YT]
    By neoborn in forum General Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-29-2008, 02:43 PM
  3. Can you mix 2 PH, one pulsed and one everyday? Epi & SD