How to reduce Estriodal

albacore44

Awards
Hello,

What is the supplement of choice and dosage these days to reduce Estroidal ? I think I am having an Aromatization problem. I have been on/off Androgel for a couple years now for Low T. On, with 4 pumps I can get my T up to 700 or so, but my Estroidal is 35 +. Off my T drops to 50 or lower, and I lose energy rapidly. Thyroid and pituitary numbers are normal. I have had a problem with my Hemocrit going +55 but I donate blood to keep it down and go off T for a month. liver ALT about 50 when on T, drops to 35 when off.

i am 56 and work out at the gym 3 days a week with weights. but i am fat. I believe there used to be a product called Inhibit-e ?

thanks

rome32

rome32

Board Sponsor
Awards
Hello,

What is the supplement of choice and dosage these days to reduce Estroidal ? I think I am having an Aromatization problem. I have been on/off Androgel for a couple years now for Low T. On, with 4 pumps I can get my T up to 700 or so, but my Estroidal is 35 +. Off my T drops to 50 or lower, and I lose energy rapidly. Thyroid and pituitary numbers are normal. I have had a problem with my Hemocrit going +55 but I donate blood to keep it down and go off T for a month. liver ALT about 50 when on T, drops to 35 when off.

i am 56 and work out at the gym 3 days a week with weights. but i am fat. I believe there used to be a product called Inhibit-e ?

thanks
Are you looking for an Anti-Aromatase/Anti-Estrogen?

If so check into PES Erase and the next step up is the Erase Pro. Two great products.

Bumping for more info

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Erase or Erase Pro, you wont be disappointed by either. Erase Pro is obviously the stronger of the two.

albacore44

Awards
Erase or Erase Pro, you wont be disappointed by either. Erase Pro is obviously the stronger of the two.
thanks, I will check it out. any Idea what happened to inhibit-E ?? Looks like its off the market

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thanks, I will check it out. any Idea what happened to inhibit-E ?? Looks like its off the market

I believe the active ingredient in Inhibit-E (ATD) was deemed non-compliant. If you enjoyed it though i would strongly consider trying Erase. ATD had many setbacks, some data even shows it is anti-androgenic.

wannabebig25

Awards
ive tried everything under the sun, and i keep coming back to Erase. 3 caps a day, estrogen symptoms gone. i may have to stock up..

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
ive tried everything under the sun, and i keep coming back to Erase. 3 caps a day, estrogen symptoms gone. i may have to stock up..
It's very strong, have you had the chance to try erase pro?

wannabebig25

Awards
It's no joke!
its probably the best ive tried. right now im on 2000mg of calcium d-glucarate, 400mg DIM, and 60mg sulforaphane. 90mg of zinc. high potency grape seed extract. and all those high doses combined dont compare to 3 little caps of Erase!

btw erase > triazole.

wannabebig25

Awards
It's very strong, have you had the chance to try erase pro?
no not yet. i still have 3/4 of a bottle of the original Erase left im going to finish beginning next month. my next stack im thinking erase pro with endosurge..and possibly intimidate.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
I use Arimidex @ .25 eod. Works like a charm at 200mg a week of test cyp.

J19891

J19891

Awards
Hello,

thanks
I'd go with erase.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
cruze1911r1 Nutrition / Health 7
Supplements 14
Supplements 2
Supplements 1
Supplements 28