How to reduce Estriodal

  1. How to reduce Estriodal


    Hello,

    What is the supplement of choice and dosage these days to reduce Estroidal ? I think I am having an Aromatization problem. I have been on/off Androgel for a couple years now for Low T. On, with 4 pumps I can get my T up to 700 or so, but my Estroidal is 35 +. Off my T drops to 50 or lower, and I lose energy rapidly. Thyroid and pituitary numbers are normal. I have had a problem with my Hemocrit going +55 but I donate blood to keep it down and go off T for a month. liver ALT about 50 when on T, drops to 35 when off.

    i am 56 and work out at the gym 3 days a week with weights. but i am fat. I believe there used to be a product called Inhibit-e ?

    thanks


  2. Quote Originally Posted by albacore44
    Hello,

    What is the supplement of choice and dosage these days to reduce Estroidal ? I think I am having an Aromatization problem. I have been on/off Androgel for a couple years now for Low T. On, with 4 pumps I can get my T up to 700 or so, but my Estroidal is 35 +. Off my T drops to 50 or lower, and I lose energy rapidly. Thyroid and pituitary numbers are normal. I have had a problem with my Hemocrit going +55 but I donate blood to keep it down and go off T for a month. liver ALT about 50 when on T, drops to 35 when off.

    i am 56 and work out at the gym 3 days a week with weights. but i am fat. I believe there used to be a product called Inhibit-e ?

    thanks
    Are you looking for an Anti-Aromatase/Anti-Estrogen?

    If so check into PES Erase and the next step up is the Erase Pro. Two great products.

    Bumping for more info
    STAY TUNED FOR A NEW ALLMAX LOG OPP!!!

  3. Quote Originally Posted by rome32 View Post
    Are you looking for an Anti-Aromatase/Anti-Estrogen?


    Yes
    •   
       


  4. Erase or Erase Pro, you wont be disappointed by either. Erase Pro is obviously the stronger of the two.
    PES - PM me anytime for any questions
    "Like" us on Facebook
    Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements

  5. Quote Originally Posted by kevinhy
    Erase or Erase Pro, you wont be disappointed by either. Erase Pro is obviously the stronger of the two.
    Beat ya too it
    STAY TUNED FOR A NEW ALLMAX LOG OPP!!!

  6. Quote Originally Posted by kevinhy View Post
    Erase or Erase Pro, you wont be disappointed by either. Erase Pro is obviously the stronger of the two.
    thanks, I will check it out. any Idea what happened to inhibit-E ?? Looks like its off the market

  7. Quote Originally Posted by albacore44 View Post
    thanks, I will check it out. any Idea what happened to inhibit-E ?? Looks like its off the market

    I believe the active ingredient in Inhibit-E (ATD) was deemed non-compliant. If you enjoyed it though i would strongly consider trying Erase. ATD had many setbacks, some data even shows it is anti-androgenic.
    PES - PM me anytime for any questions
    "Like" us on Facebook
    Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements

  8. ive tried everything under the sun, and i keep coming back to Erase. 3 caps a day, estrogen symptoms gone. i may have to stock up..

  9. Quote Originally Posted by wannabebig25 View Post
    ive tried everything under the sun, and i keep coming back to Erase. 3 caps a day, estrogen symptoms gone. i may have to stock up..
    It's no joke!
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  10. Quote Originally Posted by wannabebig25 View Post
    ive tried everything under the sun, and i keep coming back to Erase. 3 caps a day, estrogen symptoms gone. i may have to stock up..
    It's very strong, have you had the chance to try erase pro?
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  11. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    It's no joke!
    its probably the best ive tried. right now im on 2000mg of calcium d-glucarate, 400mg DIM, and 60mg sulforaphane. 90mg of zinc. high potency grape seed extract. and all those high doses combined dont compare to 3 little caps of Erase!

    btw erase > triazole.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post
    It's very strong, have you had the chance to try erase pro?
    no not yet. i still have 3/4 of a bottle of the original Erase left im going to finish beginning next month. my next stack im thinking erase pro with endosurge..and possibly intimidate.

  13. I use Arimidex @ .25 eod. Works like a charm at 200mg a week of test cyp.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by albacore44 View Post
    Hello,

    What is the supplement of choice and dosage these days to reduce Estroidal ? I think I am having an Aromatization problem. I have been on/off Androgel for a couple years now for Low T. On, with 4 pumps I can get my T up to 700 or so, but my Estroidal is 35 +. Off my T drops to 50 or lower, and I lose energy rapidly. Thyroid and pituitary numbers are normal. I have had a problem with my Hemocrit going +55 but I donate blood to keep it down and go off T for a month. liver ALT about 50 when on T, drops to 35 when off.

    i am 56 and work out at the gym 3 days a week with weights. but i am fat. I believe there used to be a product called Inhibit-e ?

    thanks
    I'd go with erase.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Reduce XT
    By DJBeanPole in forum Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 05-10-2012, 04:58 AM
  2. reduce fat
    By Seaman in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-18-2011, 11:33 PM
  3. Reduce XT
    By acwingfoot in forum Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-03-2010, 08:18 PM
  4. Reduce XT
    By fatburner2007 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 09-23-2007, 06:54 PM
  5. Reduce XT
    By DAdams91982 in forum Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-09-2005, 12:41 PM
Log in
Log in