infomercial on jack3d, OEP

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I literally just saw a recall/ "call us if somebody you know has died" commercial regarding Jack3d and OEP stating it has caused seizures, death...etc pertaining to the DMAA and 2 US soldiers have died during training because the use of these products. Am i late on this news or is this actually real news?

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Commercial? As in on TV and such?

scw538

scw538

Awards
Just saw it jack3d,oxyelitepro, some muscletech stim. It said they were banned in military.

mnowak1228

Awards
Subbed.......havent seen any info!!! Damn.....

mnowak1228

Awards
scw538

scw538

Awards
I hate those kind of lawyers. They give the rest of those guys a bad name.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just a buncha useless class action lawyers trying to find a case.

I find quite a bit of irony in a commercial that states two soldier deaths in relation to Jack3d when Uncle Sam himself makes no connection of the such other than the two soldiers were using it. The military laid no blame at the foot of the supplement other than the connection of usage.

I got out a little while ago, but while I was in everyone and their brother was using Jack3d... are we going to connect ever damn death of a soldier to Jack3d?

The US is being bombarded with class actions now on the tubes... and anyone who has taken something (YAZ... vaginal mesh... tylenol) thinks they can make a quick buck so jumps on that phone number.

It is a pretty sorry state right now.

mnowak1228

Awards
Just a buncha useless class action lawyers trying to find a case.

I find quite a bit of irony in a commercial that states two soldier deaths in relation to Jack3d when Uncle Sam himself makes no connection of the such other than the two soldiers were using it. The military laid no blame at the foot of the supplement other than the connection of usage.

I got out a little while ago, but while I was in everyone and their brother was using Jack3d... are we going to connect ever damn death of a soldier to Jack3d?

The US is being bombarded with class actions now on the tubes... and anyone who has taken something (YAZ... vaginal mesh... tylenol) thinks they can make a quick buck so jumps on that phone number.

It is a pretty sorry state right now.
^^^AGREED^^^

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Same company who is suing DS for craze

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Maybe they should take a minute to look at the LD50 of 1,3 Dimethylamylamine...

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just saw it jack3d,oxyelitepro, some muscletech stim. It said they were banned in military.
They are not banned in the military. Sales of products containing 1,3dim/geranium on base have been put on hold while the military investigates whether or not there is a causal link between it's use and the deaths.

So, not currently sold on bases, but not banned either.

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
Was it those Cellino and Barnes punks?

Those extortionist sheister loyyyas.

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
Hahaha Cellino lives right near me. He's quite the character
Don't get me started on those two and the like. The slip and fall, workmans comp, medical malpractice lawyers who want a piece of hardworking business owners' hard earned money.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Damn I have all that in my cabinet, kinda scary.

I think some of it is abuse of these supplements though.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i have no idea but the commercial said death, heart attack, fainting and some other stuff. i cant remember

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Damn I have all that in my cabinet, kinda scary.

I think some of it is abuse of these supplements though.
Don't be worried. The infomercial obviously had no clue what it was talking about because geranium robertianum (found in MT products) is very different from 1,3 dimethylamylamine.

The LD50, as I mentioned earlier, is in the hundreds of milligrams. As with ANY other supplement, if you don't abuse it, you will be fine.