Need some energy advice!

ReedSkin

ReedSkin

Awards
Basically what the title says, I have been dragging the past week or two due to a serious head cold, allergies, lack of sleep, hard training, and long work hours. I need help! I just took my first B12 shot an hour ago and am going to see how it helps, I've ordered 2500mcg b12 pills from a regular vitamin shoppe around here. But am looking for more advice. My preworkout is taking extra to get me pumping now, I don't wana do crap at work! I'm looking for some advice on a good supplement I should try, I'm going to order
some revamp tomorrow because I've heard good things about it. What's everyone's opinions and advice? Besides the obvious, more sleep. It's out of the question for at least 6 more weeks. Thanks guys

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Find something with mood support and stims. Try Focus XT. It can be found for next to nothing.
Could also try a sustained release energy like Stimulant X or Dexaprine.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
^Agreed. Focus XT and/or ALCAR are great for mood and energy support.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^Agreed. Focus XT and/or ALCAR are great for mood and energy support.
Yup this is some good advice. Pure energy via stim route dexaprine is great (also blunts appetite a lot).
Alcar intake every morning for a cognitive and energy boost.

Haven't used focus xt but it's profile is great and for a feel good mood/energy boost it seems to be very much loved here.

ReedSkin

ReedSkin

Awards
That's what I needed to hear, I'll check them out first thing tomorrow thanks guys.

istillqualify

A b-complex w/food will help you get more energy from food. Yerba Mate tea /Green tea or capsules is a good source of clean energy. Consider using a different PWO or using less maybe you feel like crap from the PWO being too strong with all the stimulants (it does it to me).