AnaBeta Elite - AnabolicMinds.com

AnaBeta Elite

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  188 lbs.
    Answers

AnaBeta Elite

Liking this after just over a week on it.
    Here's what I've noticed
    :
    Hunger increases.

Feeling a solid pump (especially in legs) during workouts, especially noticeable as the product has had time to get in my system.

Strength is being maintained during my cutting cycle. Despite dropping my calories again today to keep from plateauing.

Starting to have dry joints today. Not sure if it's attributed to the AnaBeta Elite, but it's definitely bad today. Again, it may have nothing to do with the AB Elite.

Anyone else have thoughts? This would be dirty with Erase Pro, anyone used both at once?
    Romans 8:38-39

Save sorrow for the souls in doubt

2. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Answers

Lots of guys will be using both at once very soon...much thanks for your feedback!

Dry joints is interesting...up your water intake a little and see what happens. A lot of guys get very thirsty on AnaBeta. We suspect it is because water is necessary for the absorption and delivery of some key nutrients to their target area
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

3. Diamond Member
    Answers

The cortisol control in AE is likely responsible for your joint issues
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES

•   

4. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.
    Answers

Im running anabeta elite solo right now so ill be able to give you some feedback soon. Gonna stack it with erase pro in about a month as well
    MY I-FORCE NUTRITION INTIMIDATE/REVERSITOL V2 SPONSORED LOG (PICS)

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/202817-here-we-go-2.html

5. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  234 lbs.
    Answers

[QUOTE=nattydisaster;3342979]Lots of guys will be using both at once very soon...much thanks for your feedback!

Does this mean a STACK SALE?? Lol....

6. TEAM ALLMAX Guy
    Stats
    5'11"  201 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Natestreo
    Here's what I've noticed
    :
    Hunger increases.

Feeling a solid pump (especially in legs) during workouts, especially noticeable as the product has had time to get in my system.

Strength is being maintained during my cutting cycle. Despite dropping my calories again today to keep from plateauing.

Starting to have dry joints today. Not sure if it's attributed to the AnaBeta Elite, but it's definitely bad today. Again, it may have nothing to do with the AB Elite.

Anyone else have thoughts? This would be dirty with Erase Pro, anyone used both at once?
    I'm currently using both and I'm digging the results! Strength, libido, confidence, endurnance, you name it. Just now personally noticing physical changes and it is technically day 14.

I'm logging these two with DAA. Check the link in my signature and ask any questions you may have.
    STAY TUNED FOR A NEW ALLMAX LOG OPP!!!

7. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by rome32 View Post
    I'm currently using both and I'm digging the results! Strength, libido, confidence, endurnance, you name it. Just now personally noticing physical changes and it is technically day 14.

I'm logging these two with DAA. Check the link in my signature and ask any questions you may have.
    Pure awesome right there!!!
    ***PES Representative***
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

8. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  188 lbs.
    Answers

Definitely checking out they log!

It's interesting that people say they get really thirsty. My mouth is extremely dry even as I type this. Didn't realize this was common. Usually you hear about the hunger!

9. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Natestreo View Post
    Definitely checking out they log!

It's interesting that people say they get really thirsty. My mouth is extremely dry even as I type this. Didn't realize this was common. Usually you hear about the hunger!
    ...good stuff, Nate...you have or haven't used Anabeta (OG) before? Just curious...
    ~SNS~ Serious Nutrition Solutions- Rep
    Cortisol control:ReduceXT/Test Boost:DAA (bulk&caps)/Pump/N.O.:Agmatine(bulk & caps)/Test/sleep support:ZMA **RB** Est Post #22

10. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  188 lbs.
    Answers

I have used the original. I ran two bottles of it, actually. There's definitely a noticeable difference in the new and the old.

11. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Answers

im so pumped for my alpha t2 and AE stack! (no pun intended)
    Hardcore Supps for the Hardcore Trainer
    Use Discount Code AM20 To Save 20% At www.ironflexsupps.com

12. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Answers

I have used the original. I ran two bottles of it, actually. There's definitely a noticeable difference in the new and the old.
    Oooh- This review just got even better!
    Cortisol control:ReduceXT/Test Boost:DAA (bulk&caps)/Pump/N.O.:Agmatine(bulk & caps)/Test/sleep support:ZMA **RB** Est Post #22

13. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  188 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by schizm

Oooh- This review just got even better!
    Glad someone cares about my opinion! Haha

The AB original did not make me have hunger increases and did not give me any different pumps. However, I did manage to do a modest recomp while using the original. Lost like 5lbs and maintained muscle mass.

AB Elite my strength is being maintained/slight increase. Pumps are noticeably better. I'm dry and hard throughout the day. And my hunger level is definitely increased. We'll see how the body composition changes as I get further into the bottle.

14. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  188 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by R1balla
    Hahahaha, this just made me lol! Are you recomping with those two or cutting? I assume you are not bulking since you are using a thermo!

I'm currently cutting with my AB Elite. Although my body is doing more of a recomp because I'm maintaining all of my muscle mass while the fat is dropping! You'll love it!

15. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post

You're in for a ride!
    PES - PM me anytime for any questions
    "Like" us on Facebook
    Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements

16. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Answers

Hahahaha, this just made me lol! Are you recomping with those two or cutting? I assume you are not bulking since you are using a thermo!

I'm currently cutting with my AB Elite. Although my body is doing more of a recomp because I'm maintaining all of my muscle mass while the fat is dropping! You'll love it!
    its going to be a recomp but....idk how to explain it. Im going to try to lose body fat with keeping my cals somewhat high ( a bit above maintenance) but adding cardio and keeping the cals very clean. my hope is that i lose body fat and keep my muscle size or even gain a pound or two (which is unlikely)
    Hardcore Supps for the Hardcore Trainer
    Use Discount Code AM20 To Save 20% At www.ironflexsupps.com

17. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Antabeta makes me crazy thirsty. I finish a gal of water during my workout and 2 1/2 gals a day. I always have a gal jug with me.

18. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Answers

Question for you guys...

I like starting products never tried before solo, that being said my ish just got here! Elite and Pro!

Thinking of doing this...

Weeks 1 - 4 Anabeta Elite
    5 - 8 Anabeta Elite Erase Pro
    9 - 12 Erase Pro

Is this going to present a problem with Anabeta Elite containing Forskolin??

I will be taking other things as well including DAA, agmatine, multi and such. I've been taking the Agmatine and have taken DAA Erase stack before. Going to start the DAA with the Pro.
    Olympus Labs DemiGod And Rep ~ http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/253076-spaniards-coliseum-featuring.html~http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/220023-valdez-goes-back-29.html

19. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  188 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Dvaldez5
    Question for you guys...

I like starting products never tried before solo, that being said my ish just got here! Elite and Pro!

9 - 12 Erase Pro

I will be taking other things as well including DAA, agmatine, multi and such. I've been taking the Agmatine and have taken DAA Erase stack before. Going to start the DAA with the Pro.
    This looks good to me! Nothing wrong with the way you have it setup. You'll love it!

20. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Dvaldez5
    Question for you guys...

9 - 12 Erase Pro

I will be running a stack very similar to yours... Looking forward to your results brah.
    MY I-FORCE NUTRITION INTIMIDATE/REVERSITOL V2 SPONSORED LOG (PICS)

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/202817-here-we-go-2.html

21. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Glad someone cares about my opinion! Haha

The AB original did not make me have hunger increases and did not give me any different pumps. However, I did manage to do a modest recomp while using the original. Lost like 5lbs and maintained muscle mass.

AB Elite my strength is being maintained/slight increase. Pumps are noticeably better. I'm dry and hard throughout the day. And my hunger level is definitely increased. We'll see how the body composition changes as I get further into the bottle.
    hehheh, no problem Nate It's good to see comparisons and such. If you recall, did you use similar nutrition/training structure on AB that you're doing now with ABE?

22. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Answers

This looks good to me! Nothing wrong with the way you have it setup. You'll love it!
    Just started! Gonna be sick!!

Quote Originally Posted by theniteman

I will be running a stack very similar to yours... Looking forward to your results brah.
    Keep me posted!
    Olympus Labs DemiGod And Rep ~ http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/253076-spaniards-coliseum-featuring.html~http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/220023-valdez-goes-back-29.html

23. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  188 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by schizm

hehheh, no problem Nate It's good to see comparisons and such. If you recall, did you use similar nutrition/training structure on AB that you're doing now with ABE?
    My training is the same or similar, at least. But my diet has changed. My daily macros and calorie levels are pretty much the same. But instead of the 6 meals per day I am now doing LeanGains style.

24. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.
    Answers

My training is the same or similar, at least. But my diet has changed. My daily macros and calorie levels are pretty much the same. But instead of the 6 meals per day I am now doing LeanGains style.
    How long have you been doing lean gains?
    "Like" us on Facebook

25. Diamond Member
    Answers

Here's what I've noticed
    :
    Hunger increases.

Thanks for your mini review thus far Nate, much appreciate.

Quote Originally Posted by theniteman View Post
    Im running anabeta elite solo right now so ill be able to give you some feedback soon. Gonna stack it with erase pro in about a month as well
    Looking forward to it!

Quote Originally Posted by mnowak1228 View Post
    Does this mean a STACK SALE?? Lol....
    I think you need to sign up to our insider newsletter, I assume you aren't as we have just had a stack sale on these lol. We have another announcement coming shortly.

Quote Originally Posted by rome32 View Post

Great feedback rome, thank you.

I think this is what everyone is wondering. Thanks for distinguishing the two.

Quote Originally Posted by justiceTX View Post
    Antabeta makes me crazy thirsty. I finish a gal of water during my workout and 2 1/2 gals a day. I always have a gal jug with me.
    A client of mine started it, at day three he kept having to go to the fountain between sets because his mouth was so dry lol.
    PES Representative

26. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  234 lbs.
    Answers

I get your newsletter just havent seen anything.

27. Diamond Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by mnowak1228 View Post
    I get your newsletter just havent seen anything.
    Have you had a recent email from us? If you are on our Facebook page you will see what I am referring to.
    PES Representative

28. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  188 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by kevinhy

How long have you been doing lean gains?
    I've been doing LeanGains for 10 weeks, approximately. I was tired of reading about it and wondering. Figured I would give it a shot and see how it works. Good stuff! And I have to say, using LeanGains with AnaBeta Elite is a recipe for success. Seems to be a great recomp combo

29. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.
    Answers

I've been doing LeanGains for 10 weeks, approximately. I was tired of reading about it and wondering. Figured I would give it a shot and see how it works. Good stuff! And I have to say, using LeanGains with AnaBeta Elite is a recipe for success. Seems to be a great recomp combo

Been thinking about trying it, how effective do you feel it is?
    "Like" us on Facebook

30. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  188 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by kevinhy

I can only speak to its effectiveness in terms of reducing bodyfat. It has allowed me to maintain all muscle mass and even increase it slightly while losing bodyfat. I feel much more satisfied throughout the day as compared to eating 6 small meals per day. 60% of daily calories in one meal is quite a treat!

The BodPod results I posted a while back while using Erase Pro were done while I was doing lean gains, for the record.

Name:  image-3197452225.jpg
Views: 747
Size:  454.5 KB

This is my current LeanGains setup. I recently reduced calories from 2200/1800 to the levels you see in the pic, 1900/1500.

31. Elite Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by kevinhy View Post
    I am really enjoying it now. I fast from 6pm to 10 am. I tried eating my last meal at 8-9 pm but I could not fast until noon due to the fact I am so active in the mornings. I feel I can have a cheat meal here and there without much damage and am getting very lean.
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com

32. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  188 lbs.
    Answers

I have 2 bottles of AB Elite, 1 each of Erase Pro and Alpha-T2, also have clen(enough for 3, 2 week cycles)

Mind is racing right now trying to decide how I'm going to most effectively use these products with my LeanGains diet for maximum fat loss!

Thoughts?

33. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123
    I am really enjoying it now. I fast from 6pm to 10 am. I tried eating my last meal at 8-9 pm but I could not fast until noon due to the fact I am so active in the mornings. I feel I can have a cheat meal here and there without much damage and am getting very lean.
    I did lean gains for about a month after returning from 2 Weeks of living out of a hotel for training and I loved it! I had to stop though unfortunately, I'm a firefighter found out the hard way fasting in a Fire is not conducive to my well being lol!!!

34. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  188 lbs.
    Answers

I've waited a few days before commenting this, just to make sure it was an accurate observation. However, as I lay here in bed absolutely miserable I now know this is a legit observation...

I am having pumps from AB Elite that are 1000x stronger than I ever had while on a cycle of H-Drol, a freakin pro-hormone.

First of all, this speaks to the strength of AB Elite. I'm comparing it to a PH.

Second of all, this definitely sucks! My forearms are filled with a dull, painful pump right now and it is making it impossible to sleep! Also noticed some back pumps the last few days.

Curious as to why this could be?

35. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Damn dude! You sure you didn't get a bottle of Anadrol Elite by mistake?
    What's your diet like?
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com

36. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Answers

However, as I lay here in bed absolutely miserable I now know this is a legit observation...

Second of all, this definitely sucks! My forearms are filled with a dull, painful pump right now and it is making it impossible to sleep!

Think we all know why, bro. TMI bro TMI!!!

37. Diamond Member
    Answers

I've waited a few days before commenting this, just to make sure it was an accurate observation. However, as I lay here in bed absolutely miserable I now know this is a legit observation...

I am having pumps from AB Elite that are 1000x stronger than I ever had while on a cycle of H-Drol, a freakin pro-hormone.

First of all, this speaks to the strength of AB Elite. I'm comparing it to a PH.

Second of all, this definitely sucks! My forearms are filled with a dull, painful pump right now and it is making it impossible to sleep! Also noticed some back pumps the last few days.

Forskolin is a vasodilator but this sounds a tad unrealistic
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES

38. Diamond Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Dvaldez5 View Post
    Think we all know why, bro. TMI bro TMI!!!
    Forearms, plural- what you are implying involves either alternating hands or simultaneous lol.

Nate, I have no idea why you have such an extreme forearm pump I am afraid. Unless you were doing what Dvaldez implied and you were using a Fat Gripz attachment...
    PES Representative

39. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Answers

I don't need the Fat Gripz attachment

CUZ I'M THAT BIG
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com

40. New Member
    Stats
    6'8"  192 lbs.
    Answers

Hello i Want advice for Ó stack i Want keep m'y lean physique i current run erase pro itself i'm enjoy by results (2 week run) but i Want purchase another bottle of EP but i hesitate add compound 20 or anabeta Úlite thanks

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Anabeta Elite/Erase Pro/DAA
    By rome32 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 201
    Last Post: 08-05-2014, 05:42 PM
  2. PES Y U NO TELL ME ABOUT ANABETA ELITE??!
    By steppinRazor in forum PES
    Replies: 183
    Last Post: 04-23-2012, 01:59 AM
  3. when can I begin anabeta elite?
    By ponysteak in forum PES
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-20-2012, 07:53 PM
  4. anabeta elite in nutra??
    By massolic in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-19-2012, 10:11 PM
  5. Anabeta Elite?