Anabeta Elite and Alpha T2

  1. Board Sponsor
    R1balla's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    12,233
    Rep Power
    4577693
    Level
    91
    Lv. Percent
    31.09%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Anabeta Elite and Alpha T2


    Im conditioning for my cut right now. so out of shape so i gotta condition so im able to swim and stuff. anyways, im fairly lean as it is. sitting around 7% right now. I am going to be logging Alpha T2 on here and was wondering if you guys thing Anabeta Elite would be something to add into that. I really hate cutting because I lose size and for me, its hard to gain back unless i go straight up DIRTY bulk. My logic behind this is that i would be burning fat but still be able to retain/gain muscle. thoughts?

  2. Elite Member
    Celorza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Age
    23
    Posts
    9,552
    Rep Power
    2428710
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    42.77%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    I would recommend more a cleaner diet, controlled cardio or fasted cardio with bcaas and also some cortisol control like forksolin and maybe some Erase or Erase pro for the Alpha-T2 if u wanna cut , i dont think adding Ana Beta Elite would do much good if you are gonna be cutting calories for a cut...but thats just my humble opinion :3
  3. Senior Member
    roblasane's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  178 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Age
    44
    Posts
    1,931
    Rep Power
    1016848
    Level
    49
    Lv. Percent
    20.38%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    I found at least for me anabeta loved carbs. I think it's awesome on a bulk or general anabolic booster but on a cut I don't know .
    "Strive to seize the initiative in all things"
    •   
       

  4. Advanced Member
    theniteman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    837
    Rep Power
    214982
    Level
    29
    Lv. Percent
    9.38%

    Agreed. Ive used erase on a cut and it worked very well. From reviews, it seems anabeta increases hunger so idk if that will help with your cut. Cant wait til i get my erase pro and anabea elite in!
    MY I-FORCE NUTRITION INTIMIDATE/REVERSITOL V2 SPONSORED LOG (PICS)

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/202817-here-we-go-2.html
  5. Board Sponsor
    R1balla's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    12,233
    Rep Power
    4577693
    Level
    91
    Lv. Percent
    31.09%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    I would recommend more a cleaner diet, controlled cardio or fasted cardio with bcaas and also some cortisol control like forksolin and maybe some Erase or Erase pro for the Alpha-T2 if u wanna cut , i dont think adding Ana Beta Elite would do much good if you are gonna be cutting calories for a cut...but thats just my humble opinion :3
    thanks for the suggestion. I cut very easily and im already lean right now so i will be basically doing a very clean bulk with added cardio. mainly cutting out all sugars.

    Quote Originally Posted by roblasane View Post
    I found at least for me anabeta loved carbs. I think it's awesome on a bulk or general anabolic booster but on a cut I don't know .
    yes! AB thrives when taking carbs! again, i cut easily and i dont want to lose mass, only body fat that i have, mainly my stomach. still have a 6 pack right now, but could be more defined in the lower region.
  6. Board Sponsor
    R1balla's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    12,233
    Rep Power
    4577693
    Level
    91
    Lv. Percent
    31.09%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by theniteman View Post
    Agreed. Ive used erase on a cut and it worked very well. From reviews, it seems anabeta increases hunger so idk if that will help with your cut. Cant wait til i get my erase pro and anabea elite in!
    AB does increase hunger, but i will be on a very clean bulk so when im hungry, i will either have a small bowl of fruit with almonds or chicken breast as a snack.
  7. Board Sponsor
    Rodja's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    23,745
    Rep Power
    1317333
    Level
    94
    Lv. Percent
    29.96%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    I would recommend more a cleaner diet, controlled cardio or fasted cardio with bcaas and also some cortisol control like forksolin and maybe some Erase or Erase pro for the Alpha-T2 if u wanna cut , i dont think adding Ana Beta Elite would do much good if you are gonna be cutting calories for a cut...but thats just my humble opinion :3
    AE has Forskolin in it and also has cortisol control from the 7-OH.

    It really comes down to caloric intake more than anything. What's your maintenance and what deficit will you be in during the cut? The biggest mistake that I see is doing too much too soon by both heavily cutting calories and increasing activity.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
    Performax Labs Product Specialist

  8. Board Sponsor
    R1balla's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    12,233
    Rep Power
    4577693
    Level
    91
    Lv. Percent
    31.09%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    AE has Forskolin in it and also has cortisol control from the 7-OH.

    It really comes down to caloric intake more than anything. What's your maintenance and what deficit will you be in during the cut? The biggest mistake that I see is doing too much too soon by both heavily cutting calories and increasing activity.
    i wont be cutting cals too much. during a bulk, i stay around 4200 area. this cut i will be around 3500 - 3700 but very clean with sunday my cheat day. i will be swimming every other day as my cardio and on non training days i will jump rope. My training will be high volume, compound lifts will be 3 - 6 reps, everything else from 8 - 15 depending on the workout. DB incline will be 8 - 12, flys will be 12 - 15...etc
  9. Board Sponsor
    Rodja's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    23,745
    Rep Power
    1317333
    Level
    94
    Lv. Percent
    29.96%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    i wont be cutting cals too much. during a bulk, i stay around 4200 area. this cut i will be around 3500 - 3700 but very clean with sunday my cheat day. i will be swimming every other day as my cardio and on non training days i will jump rope. My training will be high volume, compound lifts will be 3 - 6 reps, everything else from 8 - 15 depending on the workout. DB incline will be 8 - 12, flys will be 12 - 15...etc
    Feel it out for a few weeks before you add in the supps. You'll get a better feel of how to manage everything after you've adjusted.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
    Performax Labs Product Specialist

  10. Elite Member
    BPjohn123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    6,985
    Rep Power
    7211398
    Level
    91
    Lv. Percent
    29.97%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    I think it would be great with the forskolin and 7-OH, anabeta increased my hunger for the first few days but it didn't take me long to adjust.
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
  11. Professional Member
    kevinhy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    3,168
    Rep Power
    294032
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    2.41%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post
    I think it would be great with the forskolin and 7-OH, anabeta increased my hunger for the first few days but it didn't take me long to adjust.

    This, even if you get hungrier, its not like you WONT be better using those nutrients towards lean mass gains & glycogen storage.

    Its like saying "i dont want to use test on my cut because i get too hungry"
    PES - PM me anytime for any questions
    "Like" us on Facebook
    Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements
  12. Board Sponsor
    R1balla's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    12,233
    Rep Power
    4577693
    Level
    91
    Lv. Percent
    31.09%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    i dont think the increased hunger is going to be a problem though. as long as i eat lean, thats fine. im trying to lose fat and maintain muscle so i still gotta eat. we will see. thanks for the advice. i will be logging
  13. Board Sponsor
    R1balla's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    12,233
    Rep Power
    4577693
    Level
    91
    Lv. Percent
    31.09%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by kevinhy View Post
    This, even if you get hungrier, its not like you WONT be better using those nutrients towards lean mass gains & glycogen storage.

    Its like saying "i dont want to use test on my cut because i get too hungry"
    exactly. i just wanted to get input on this. i think this would be a great stack for somebody like me. already low body fat so both products will be beneficial. now i wouldnt suggest this to somebody who was at 16% and trying to cut ya know?
  14. Professional Member
    kevinhy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    3,168
    Rep Power
    294032
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    2.41%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    exactly. i just wanted to get input on this. i think this would be a great stack for somebody like me. already low body fat so both products will be beneficial. now i wouldnt suggest this to somebody who was at 16% and trying to cut ya know?
    Exactly.
    PES - PM me anytime for any questions
    "Like" us on Facebook
    Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements
  15. New Member
    thestein1016's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    309
    Rep Power
    3153
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    99.1%

    Ive used original anabeta on a calorie deficit with great results. just my 2 cents
  16. Elite Member
    Celorza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Age
    23
    Posts
    9,552
    Rep Power
    2428710
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    42.77%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    True true , I messed up , it does contain nice amounts of Forksolin , and indeed if he isnt going to cut calories and mainly control cardio and workouts it will work wonders...as for the AT2 it will help in putting on the minimum amount , or maybe even no body fat at all...i just love the guys down at PES :3 they always give us good stuff!!
  17. Diamond Member
    mr.cooper69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    10,667
    Rep Power
    6777729
    Level
    99
    Lv. Percent
    23.5%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    i dont think the increased hunger is going to be a problem though. as long as i eat lean, thats fine. im trying to lose fat and maintain muscle so i still gotta eat. we will see. thanks for the advice. i will be logging
    Eating lean will have nothing to do with weight gain. If you eat more calories, you will gain weight. Anabeta elite is a nice recomp agent. Alpha t2 is ok but I'd rather opt for EC stack
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  18. Board Sponsor
    R1balla's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    12,233
    Rep Power
    4577693
    Level
    91
    Lv. Percent
    31.09%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Eating lean will have nothing to do with weight gain. If you eat more calories, you will gain weight. Anabeta elite is a nice recomp agent. Alpha t2 is ok but I'd rather opt for EC stack
    i think you misunderstood what i was saying. I will be eating lean so i dont put on any fat. i will be eating clean calories and dropping sugar (except fruits).
  19. Diamond Member
    mr.cooper69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    10,667
    Rep Power
    6777729
    Level
    99
    Lv. Percent
    23.5%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    i think you misunderstood what i was saying. I will be eating lean so i dont put on any fat. i will be eating clean calories and dropping sugar (except fruits).
    I understand, and my point is that you should be more concerned with total calories and their macronutrient composition. While eating "clean" is definitely a great idea, I want to make sure you don't think that eating clean will compensate for higher calories that you may eat due to AB's appetite stimulation.
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  20. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    EBF_2356's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Age
    25
    Posts
    7,164
    Rep Power
    2236091
    Level
    71
    Lv. Percent
    93.76%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by R1balla

    thanks for the suggestion. I cut very easily and im already lean right now so i will be basically doing a very clean bulk with added cardio. mainly cutting out all sugars.

    yes! AB thrives when taking carbs! again, i cut easily and i dont want to lose mass, only body fat that i have, mainly my stomach. still have a 6 pack right now, but could be more defined in the lower region.
    Just use alpha t2 and BCAAs fasted.
    Clean up your sleep (lower abs) cortisol related.
    Use LCLT in your BCAAs also
    ...::: EBF REP :::...
    Recompadrol-AAv2-Metabolic Pow(d)er
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN
  21. Board Sponsor
    R1balla's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    12,233
    Rep Power
    4577693
    Level
    91
    Lv. Percent
    31.09%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    I gotcha. But isn't 3000 calories the same amount of calories whether clean or dirty? I really won't have time to sit each meal and count macros cause im in nursing school. Ima keep protein high, carbs before 3pm and get my fats in, I just don't have time to count it all out
  22. Diamond Member
    mr.cooper69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    10,667
    Rep Power
    6777729
    Level
    99
    Lv. Percent
    23.5%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    I gotcha. But isn't 3000 calories the same amount of calories whether clean or dirty? I really won't have time to sit each meal and count macros cause im in nursing school. Ima keep protein high, carbs before 3pm and get my fats in, I just don't have time to count it all out
    Yep, I just wanted to make sure you got that point. 3000 calories will have the same thermodynamic effect regardless of source. Make sure you're getting adequate amounts of the two essential macronutrients: protein and fat. Carb timing does not matter. Before 3 pm, after 3 pm, before bed...all the same for body composition. Having carbs pre-bed may actually be beneficial for long-term satiety.

    In essence, just be concious of all the food you're putting in your body. Regardless of the food source, eyeball your portions, as portion size (and therefore total calories) are ultimately the key determinant in weight loss vs gain.
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  23. Board Sponsor
    R1balla's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    12,233
    Rep Power
    4577693
    Level
    91
    Lv. Percent
    31.09%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Yep, I just wanted to make sure you got that point. 3000 calories will have the same thermodynamic effect regardless of source. Make sure you're getting adequate amounts of the two essential macronutrients: protein and fat. Carb timing does not matter. Before 3 pm, after 3 pm, before bed...all the same for body composition. Having carbs pre-bed may actually be beneficial for long-term satiety.

    In essence, just be concious of all the food you're putting in your body. Regardless of the food source, eyeball your portions, as portion size (and therefore total calories) are ultimately the key determinant in weight loss vs gain.

    ive always thought if carbs dont get used as energy, it gets stored (as fat)
  24. Diamond Member
    mr.cooper69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    10,667
    Rep Power
    6777729
    Level
    99
    Lv. Percent
    23.5%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    ive always thought if carbs dont get used as energy, it gets stored (as fat)
    The reality is far more complex and is a function of post-absorptive macronutrient overlap and the resulting hierarchy of metabolism.

    Read up: http://www.simplyshredded.com/carbs-...boogeyman.html
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. PES Y U NO TELL ME ABOUT ANABETA ELITE??!
    By steppinRazor in forum PES
    Replies: 183
    Last Post: 04-23-2012, 03:59 AM
  2. Anabeta elite question
    By Herm in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-16-2012, 01:49 PM
  3. AnaBeta Elite: Hunger
    By Natestreo in forum Supplements
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: 04-14-2012, 10:24 AM
  4. Anabeta Elite?
    By Herm in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 03-05-2012, 05:07 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in