Anabeta Elite and Alpha T2

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Im conditioning for my cut right now. so out of shape so i gotta condition so im able to swim and stuff. anyways, im fairly lean as it is. sitting around 7% right now. I am going to be logging Alpha T2 on here and was wondering if you guys thing Anabeta Elite would be something to add into that. I really hate cutting because I lose size and for me, its hard to gain back unless i go straight up DIRTY bulk. My logic behind this is that i would be burning fat but still be able to retain/gain muscle. thoughts?

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
I would recommend more a cleaner diet, controlled cardio or fasted cardio with bcaas and also some cortisol control like forksolin and maybe some Erase or Erase pro for the Alpha-T2 if u wanna cut , i dont think adding Ana Beta Elite would do much good if you are gonna be cutting calories for a cut...but thats just my humble opinion :3

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
I found at least for me anabeta loved carbs. I think it's awesome on a bulk or general anabolic booster but on a cut I don't know .

theniteman

theniteman

Awards
Agreed. Ive used erase on a cut and it worked very well. From reviews, it seems anabeta increases hunger so idk if that will help with your cut. Cant wait til i get my erase pro and anabea elite in!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would recommend more a cleaner diet, controlled cardio or fasted cardio with bcaas and also some cortisol control like forksolin and maybe some Erase or Erase pro for the Alpha-T2 if u wanna cut , i dont think adding Ana Beta Elite would do much good if you are gonna be cutting calories for a cut...but thats just my humble opinion :3
thanks for the suggestion. I cut very easily and im already lean right now so i will be basically doing a very clean bulk with added cardio. mainly cutting out all sugars.

I found at least for me anabeta loved carbs. I think it's awesome on a bulk or general anabolic booster but on a cut I don't know .
yes! AB thrives when taking carbs! again, i cut easily and i dont want to lose mass, only body fat that i have, mainly my stomach. still have a 6 pack right now, but could be more defined in the lower region.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Agreed. Ive used erase on a cut and it worked very well. From reviews, it seems anabeta increases hunger so idk if that will help with your cut. Cant wait til i get my erase pro and anabea elite in!
AB does increase hunger, but i will be on a very clean bulk so when im hungry, i will either have a small bowl of fruit with almonds or chicken breast as a snack.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
AE has Forskolin in it and also has cortisol control from the 7-OH.

It really comes down to caloric intake more than anything. What's your maintenance and what deficit will you be in during the cut? The biggest mistake that I see is doing too much too soon by both heavily cutting calories and increasing activity.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
AE has Forskolin in it and also has cortisol control from the 7-OH.

It really comes down to caloric intake more than anything. What's your maintenance and what deficit will you be in during the cut? The biggest mistake that I see is doing too much too soon by both heavily cutting calories and increasing activity.
i wont be cutting cals too much. during a bulk, i stay around 4200 area. this cut i will be around 3500 - 3700 but very clean with sunday my cheat day. i will be swimming every other day as my cardio and on non training days i will jump rope. My training will be high volume, compound lifts will be 3 - 6 reps, everything else from 8 - 15 depending on the workout. DB incline will be 8 - 12, flys will be 12 - 15...etc

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i wont be cutting cals too much. during a bulk, i stay around 4200 area. this cut i will be around 3500 - 3700 but very clean with sunday my cheat day. i will be swimming every other day as my cardio and on non training days i will jump rope. My training will be high volume, compound lifts will be 3 - 6 reps, everything else from 8 - 15 depending on the workout. DB incline will be 8 - 12, flys will be 12 - 15...etc
Feel it out for a few weeks before you add in the supps. You'll get a better feel of how to manage everything after you've adjusted.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
I think it would be great with the forskolin and 7-OH, anabeta increased my hunger for the first few days but it didn't take me long to adjust.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think it would be great with the forskolin and 7-OH, anabeta increased my hunger for the first few days but it didn't take me long to adjust.

This, even if you get hungrier, its not like you WONT be better using those nutrients towards lean mass gains & glycogen storage.

Its like saying "i dont want to use test on my cut because i get too hungry"

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i dont think the increased hunger is going to be a problem though. as long as i eat lean, thats fine. im trying to lose fat and maintain muscle so i still gotta eat. we will see. thanks for the advice. i will be logging :D

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This, even if you get hungrier, its not like you WONT be better using those nutrients towards lean mass gains & glycogen storage.

Its like saying "i dont want to use test on my cut because i get too hungry"
exactly. i just wanted to get input on this. i think this would be a great stack for somebody like me. already low body fat so both products will be beneficial. now i wouldnt suggest this to somebody who was at 16% and trying to cut ya know?

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
exactly. i just wanted to get input on this. i think this would be a great stack for somebody like me. already low body fat so both products will be beneficial. now i wouldnt suggest this to somebody who was at 16% and trying to cut ya know?
Exactly.

thestein1016

thestein1016

Awards
  • Established
Ive used original anabeta on a calorie deficit with great results. just my 2 cents

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
True true , I messed up , it does contain nice amounts of Forksolin , and indeed if he isnt going to cut calories and mainly control cardio and workouts it will work wonders...as for the AT2 it will help in putting on the minimum amount , or maybe even no body fat at all...i just love the guys down at PES :3 they always give us good stuff!!

M

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
i dont think the increased hunger is going to be a problem though. as long as i eat lean, thats fine. im trying to lose fat and maintain muscle so i still gotta eat. we will see. thanks for the advice. i will be logging :D
Eating lean will have nothing to do with weight gain. If you eat more calories, you will gain weight. Anabeta elite is a nice recomp agent. Alpha t2 is ok but I'd rather opt for EC stack

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Eating lean will have nothing to do with weight gain. If you eat more calories, you will gain weight. Anabeta elite is a nice recomp agent. Alpha t2 is ok but I'd rather opt for EC stack
i think you misunderstood what i was saying. I will be eating lean so i dont put on any fat. i will be eating clean calories and dropping sugar (except fruits).

M

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
i think you misunderstood what i was saying. I will be eating lean so i dont put on any fat. i will be eating clean calories and dropping sugar (except fruits).
I understand, and my point is that you should be more concerned with total calories and their macronutrient composition. While eating "clean" is definitely a great idea, I want to make sure you don't think that eating clean will compensate for higher calories that you may eat due to AB's appetite stimulation.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
thanks for the suggestion. I cut very easily and im already lean right now so i will be basically doing a very clean bulk with added cardio. mainly cutting out all sugars.

yes! AB thrives when taking carbs! again, i cut easily and i dont want to lose mass, only body fat that i have, mainly my stomach. still have a 6 pack right now, but could be more defined in the lower region.
Just use alpha t2 and BCAAs fasted.
Clean up your sleep (lower abs) cortisol related.
Use LCLT in your BCAAs also

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I gotcha. But isn't 3000 calories the same amount of calories whether clean or dirty? I really won't have time to sit each meal and count macros cause im in nursing school. Ima keep protein high, carbs before 3pm and get my fats in, I just don't have time to count it all out

M

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I gotcha. But isn't 3000 calories the same amount of calories whether clean or dirty? I really won't have time to sit each meal and count macros cause im in nursing school. Ima keep protein high, carbs before 3pm and get my fats in, I just don't have time to count it all out
Yep, I just wanted to make sure you got that point. 3000 calories will have the same thermodynamic effect regardless of source. Make sure you're getting adequate amounts of the two essential macronutrients: protein and fat. Carb timing does not matter. Before 3 pm, after 3 pm, before bed...all the same for body composition. Having carbs pre-bed may actually be beneficial for long-term satiety.

In essence, just be concious of all the food you're putting in your body. Regardless of the food source, eyeball your portions, as portion size (and therefore total calories) are ultimately the key determinant in weight loss vs gain.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yep, I just wanted to make sure you got that point. 3000 calories will have the same thermodynamic effect regardless of source. Make sure you're getting adequate amounts of the two essential macronutrients: protein and fat. Carb timing does not matter. Before 3 pm, after 3 pm, before bed...all the same for body composition. Having carbs pre-bed may actually be beneficial for long-term satiety.

In essence, just be concious of all the food you're putting in your body. Regardless of the food source, eyeball your portions, as portion size (and therefore total calories) are ultimately the key determinant in weight loss vs gain.

ive always thought if carbs dont get used as energy, it gets stored (as fat)