Lean Xtreme Question (upon waking and PWO are the same time)

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza
    Errr. So 3 days in at 3 caps/day.. Very sore n cracky.. Was also difficult to perform with the gf last night..should I lower dose and/or add fish oil for joints? How much/type
    Back the dose down to 2 per day and see how you feel. That usually solves the problems.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time
    antihero [@] SeriousNutritionSolutions.com

2. Quote Originally Posted by antihero

Back the dose down to 2 per day and see how you feel. That usually solves the problems.
    Yea. I'm surprised bc I've used erase at 4/day WITH a diuretic n was fine...
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza

Yea. I'm surprised bc I've used erase at 4/day WITH a diuretic n was fine...
    Erase and ReduceXT are two different animals.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time
    antihero [@] SeriousNutritionSolutions.com

4. Yup yup

If you fail to see results at 2/day, you could always keep dose at 3-4 caps AND add some potent anti-inflammatories to offset the inflammation caused by the downregulation of cortisol caused by cortisol-modulating supps (systemially, cortisol is a natural joint "aid" b/c it regulates inflammation very effectively).

Quote Originally Posted by antihero View Post
    Erase and ReduceXT are two different animals.
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7

5. What kind of anti inflam?

6. Boswella, curcumin, ginger are a few that come to mind.

I'm sure Coop can add some ideas (especially some that have a proven track record for quelling pain, especially targeted in the joints).

A san aside, low fat diets and those that lack adequatre amounts of healthy anti-inflammatory fats are a problem as well.

Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    What kind of anti inflam?
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"

7. Quote Originally Posted by Whacked
    Boswella, curcumin, ginger are a few that come to mind.

I'm sure Coop can add some ideas (especially some that have a proven track record for quelling pain, especially targeted in the joints).

A san aside, low fat diets and those that lack adequatre amounts of healthy anti-inflammatory fats are a problem as well.
    Thanks. yea I eat good amount of quality fats; I'm a low carber

8. Quote Originally Posted by Whacked View Post
    Boswella, curcumin, ginger are a few that come to mind.

Curcumin won't help with much outside of gut inflammation, but the rest should help. Fish oil dosed at 3g combined epa/dha daily, along with a basic joint/health product like Orange Triad, is usually more than enough. You can always throw some 5% cissus into the mix too.

9. ^^^^ this..... orange triad plus 3g of fish oil seems to kep my joints in check whether Im on erase, lean extreme or reduce xt
    Log of EPIC by FRL - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/202576-should-epic-frl.html

10. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Thanks. yea I eat good amount of quality fats; I'm a low carber
    Same here. Blows at times doesnt it?

Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Curcumin won't help with much outside of gut inflammation, but the rest should help. Fish oil dosed at 3g combined epa/dha daily, along with a basic joint/health product like Orange Triad, is usually more than enough. You can always throw some 5% cissus into the mix too.
    Thanks coop

Quote Originally Posted by StangBanger View Post
    ^^^^ this..... orange triad plus 3g of fish oil seems to kep my joints in check whether Im on erase, lean extreme or reduce xt
    Good stuff -thanks
    •   

11. Day 4 no noticeable leaning but crazy bad swollen hands when I woke up and some lethargy over past two days.. Should I just drop to two now.. I can't pick up any fish oils

Feel like the first day or two was leaning effects and now it's reversing.. Hands and fingers were super puffy and swollen this morning. Hips and knees cracking a lot. Should I dose 1 upon rising andone 4 hours later and just drop Pre bed dose? Thanks for all the help coop, stang, and others

12. WOW. You are uber sensitive to this stuff. That's good and bad. Low doses will lean you out saving you cash but low doses are also causing issues.

I'd lower dose or better than that, discontinue + get on the previouslty mentioned supps asap + then resume in 2 weeks.

13. Quote Originally Posted by Whacked
    WOW. You are uber sensitive to this stuff. That's good and bad. Low doses will lean you out saving you cash but low doses are also causing issues.

I'd lower dose or better than that, discontinue + get on the previouslty mentioned supps asap + then resume in 2 weeks.
    Ahh I don't wanna stop lol. I'll lower to two then one if needed..

14. yeah thats crazy.. maybe take a day off then only 2 a day, one AM one PM... I never heard of such severe interaction!!
    Log of EPIC by FRL - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/202576-should-epic-frl.html

15. Quote Originally Posted by StangBanger
    yeah thats crazy.. maybe take a day off then only 2 a day, one AM one PM... I never heard of such severe interaction!!
    Just my luck. I'm also on Anabeta, isatest, roxylean, and taking reduction PM at night... None of these have illicited this response I have taken them all several times... Also using staples like multi, l carnitine, tyrosine, c, d, calcium, magnesium

16. I can't see any other those causing joint-related issues. IMO, your speculations are correct. Sorry buddy.

17. Quote Originally Posted by Whacked
    I can't see any other those causing joint-related issues. IMO, your speculations are correct. Sorry buddy.
    Yerp. Well thanks for the help.. I'll Play with dosing n see what happens!

18. G'luck

Similar Forum Threads

1. Lean Xtreme Question
    By manifesto in forum Driven Sports
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-08-2011, 05:00 PM
  2. Activate/Lean Xtreme Time Off
    By RaiderNation in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-30-2008, 02:33 PM