Lean Xtreme Question (upon waking and PWO are the same time)

Domenic

Domenic

Awards
  • Established
So I wok out first thing in the morning. Should I wake, take, gym, then next dose 4 hours later, or should I wake, gym, take, then next dose four hours later? I doubt anyone will suggest wake, take, gym, take again, then last dose waaaaaay later before bed...

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Take it pre-workout/upon waking, take your next dose 4 hours later, and take your final dose pre-bed.

Domenic

Domenic

Awards
  • Established
Thank you both.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Kinda similar question..

Just woke up at 9 am, won't be at gym til 4, won't go to bed til 1 or 2..

I dosed at 9 already. Wondering if I should take next at 1 or post workout around 6/630 when cort is highest? Last one before bed.

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
Kinda similar question..

Just woke up at 9 am, won't be at gym til 4, won't go to bed til 1 or 2..

I dosed at 9 already. Wondering if I should take next at 1 or post workout around 6/630 when cort is highest? Last one before bed.
take at 1 for sure..

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
thats what I do... 8a, 12p and 6p...

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
true, oh and I work out at like 4-5 or 5-6 so the last one is shortly after my w/o... cort levels rise post workout so it works out well.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I imagine this will go against the grain of convensional thinking but I stopped using mine 1st thing in the AM. Instead, I chug a BCAA drink to blunt the morning cortisol levels. I found that I "need" my natty cort levels to wake up. LeanXreme did not allow for this (felt sluggish).

I train in the AM so my dosing looks like this (4 caps/day)

6am Wake up (bcaa's pre-w/o) - sip on until I train
7am Train (bcaa's peri w/o)
8am pwo PROTEIN (+ bcaa's) + LeanXtreme
10am LeanXtreme - Meal 1
12pm LeanXtreme - Meal 2
3pm LeanXtreme - Meal 3
7pm Meal 4
10-11 pm sleep

So I wok out first thing in the morning. Should I wake, take, gym, then next dose 4 hours later, or should I wake, gym, take, then next dose four hours later? I doubt anyone will suggest wake, take, gym, take again, then last dose waaaaaay later before bed...

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
thats a lot of LX in short time window...

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yup Yup. Agreed.

Keep in mind the triple whammy of cortisol elevating items I have going on around dosing time too though (~13hr fasted state, training on empty stomach, and Im a low carber so my smaller low carb meals arent exactly cortisol-blunting - yes, thje protein is but very low carbs don't help).

I have used LeanXtreme for many years now and this gives me the best results for leaning out, + maintaining mass while dieting :)

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
Cool... def do what works for you!!! i think my joints would pop like candy from that much lx!! hahahaa

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I imagine this will go against the grain of convensional thinking but I stopped using mine 1st thing in the AM. Instead, I chug a BCAA drink to blunt the morning cortisol levels. I found that I "need" my natty cort levels to wake up. LeanXreme did not allow for this (felt sluggish).
That is actually a legitimate observation, as the cortisol rise upon waking definitely serves a physiological role in the process.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Lean xtreme or reduce xt coop?
For dedicated cortisol control, I'm partial to Reduce XT since we know the size of the blend. If you're looking for forskolin + cortisol control, Lean Xtreme is a good option. They're both great products in the end, and the results should be pretty consistent.

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For dedicated cortisol control, I'm partial to Reduce XT since we know the size of the blend. If you're looking for forskolin + cortisol control, Lean Xtreme is a good option. They're both great products in the end, and the results should be pretty consistent.
I'm doing erase pro EOD and on my off days of that 3 reduce xt...sound effective for that horrible belly fat lol

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I'm doing erase pro EOD and on my off days of that 3 reduce xt...sound effective for that horrible belly fat lol
Is there evidence that Erase Pro lowers cortisol? If there isn't or it's unlikely, I'd run the Reduce XT every day if your joints can handle it.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
Is there evidence that Erase Pro lowers cortisol? If there isn't or it's unlikely, I'd run the Reduce XT every day if your joints can handle it.
how does reduce XT compare to AndroleanV3 as far as cortisol control goes?

Super-11-DHEA™ (17-beta-undecanoyloxyadrenosterone) 100mg x2
Super-7-DHEA™ (3b-acetoxyandrost-5-en-7, 17-dione) 100mg x2

7-alpha-hydroxy-dehydoepiandrosterone 50mg blend
7-beta-hydroxy-dehydoepiandrosterone

Reduce would be a lot cheaper, but it seems the AHv3 is much more heavily dosed and includes things other than simply for cortisol control (I think).

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cool... def do what works for you!!! i think my joints would pop like candy from that much lx!! hahahaa
Mine have been doing that for so long now, it's expected :( .... :p

how does reduce XT compare to AndroleanV3 as far as cortisol control goes?

Super-11-DHEA™ (17-beta-undecanoyloxyadrenosterone) 100mg x2
Super-7-DHEA™ (3b-acetoxyandrost-5-en-7, 17-dione) 100mg x2

7-alpha-hydroxy-dehydoepiandrosterone 50mg blend
7-beta-hydroxy-dehydoepiandrosterone

Reduce would be a lot cheaper, but it seems the AHv3 is much more heavily dosed and includes things other than simply for cortisol control (I think).
Reduce and LeanXtreme have such an incredible track record, I'd go with these. Also, you don't want to lower cortisol TOO MUCH as there are in fact deleterious sides that come from LOW cortisol levels. An anaology would be using your favorite stim; one that packs the perfect punch. Why go out and buy the newer "greater" stim when that might make you too wired, too amped up, make your heart jump outta your skin,etc. The "extra" stim is not "all good". :)

That said, I'll stand by and let coop and ther other smarties attack this question directly.

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
reduce XT is the old lx formula (correct me if I am wrong)... so I would bet they are both great.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Correct, and as Coop pointed out, LX has forskolin in it with slightly different ingredients. Some feel the OLDER version of LX worked better. If that's the case, opt for the ReduceXT as that is the old formula as u mentioned. I have been on/off LX for many years and had no clue they changed the formula (until a few months ago) and I also did NOT notice less potency that many others did notice.

reduce XT is the old lx formula (correct me if I am wrong)... so I would bet they are both great.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
Mine have been doing that for so long now, it's expected :( .... :p

Reduce and LeanXtreme have such an incredible track record, I'd go with these. Also, you don't want to lower cortisol TOO MUCH as there are in fact deleterious sides that come from LOW cortisol levels. An anaology would be using your favorite stim; one that packs the perfect punch. Why go out and buy the newer "greater" stim when that might make you too wired, too amped up, make your heart jump outta your skin,etc. The "extra" stim is not "all good". :)

That said, I'll stand by and let coop and ther other smarties attack this question directly.
Yeah i suppose the alv3 is more of a complete cycle that includes cortisol control....while reduce is more of an addition to a cycle specifically for cort control

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ahhh got it.

To be honest, Im stil too pizzzed off to fall for PP's crap again. I went out and bought a crap load of the 1st generation AndroLean and AndroMASS and got ZILCH outta both and insane doses too.

JOKE

Nothing worse than bogus claims. Only to watch them introduce generation # ands then #3 shortly thereafter

PP in one of those cool brands that is innovative and has plenty of solid porducts but THIS ANDRO LINE they come up with changed my sentiment about them somewhat.

All good. No hard feelings, just not going to get burned again.

Yeah i suppose the alv3 is more of a complete cycle that includes cortisol control....while reduce is more of an addition to a cycle specifically for cort control

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
Ahhh got it.

To be honest, Im stil too pizzzed off to fall for PP's crap again. I went out and bought a crap load of the 1st generation AndroLean and AndroMASS and got ZILCH outta both and insane doses too.

JOKE

Nothing worse than bogus claims. Only to watch them introduce generation # ands then #3 shortly thereafter

PP in one of those cool brands that is innovative and has plenty of solid porducts but THIS ANDRO LINE they come up with changed my sentiment about them somewhat.

All good. No hard feelings, just not going to get burned again.
I have a couple bottles of ABv3 and AMv2-3 .....and will pick up a couple of ALv3 as well .....and run them solo, other than the AMv2-3 which i have stack plans for .....so i should be able to gauge their effectiveness. We'll see how it goes.....I've only used AHv3 up until this point (several times) and it was legit. If the safer less harsh stuff like the AS line works, that will be great.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Agreed! Why the heck not! But I am choosing to wait on the sideline a bit for now. Wasted lots of cash on version #1 :(

Good luck

If the safer less harsh stuff like the AS line works, that will be great.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
Agreed! Why the heck not! But I am choosing to wait on the sideline a bit for now. Wasted lots of cash on version #1 :(

Good luck
You can use people like me as your lab rat before purchasing again :D i won't lie, and i have enough experience that i shouldn't fuq anything up like a lot of people tend to do. And I'll even keep taking my supps and continue lifting when i get the sniffles mid-cycle lol

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Agreed - I know that already, unlike MANY sell-outs and jock-riders on this board, I keep my eyes peeled.

Read signature - nuff said.

You can use people like me as your lab rat before purchasing again :D i won't lie, and i have enough experience that i shouldn't fuq anything up like a lot of people tend to do. And I'll even keep taking my supps and continue lifting when i get the sniffles mid-cycle lol

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Errr. So 3 days in at 3 caps/day.. Very sore n cracky.. Was also difficult to perform with the gf last night..should I lower dose and/or add fish oil for joints? How much/type

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
Errr. So 3 days in at 3 caps/day.. Very sore n cracky.. Was also difficult to perform with the gf last night..should I lower dose and/or add fish oil for joints? How much/type
Back the dose down to 2 per day and see how you feel. That usually solves the problems.

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yup yup

If you fail to see results at 2/day, you could always keep dose at 3-4 caps AND add some potent anti-inflammatories to offset the inflammation caused by the downregulation of cortisol caused by cortisol-modulating supps (systemially, cortisol is a natural joint "aid" b/c it regulates inflammation very effectively).

Erase and ReduceXT are two different animals.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Boswella, curcumin, ginger are a few that come to mind.

I'm sure Coop can add some ideas (especially some that have a proven track record for quelling pain, especially targeted in the joints).

A san aside, low fat diets and those that lack adequatre amounts of healthy anti-inflammatory fats are a problem as well.

What kind of anti inflam?

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

I'm sure Coop can add some ideas (especially some that have a proven track record for quelling pain, especially targeted in the joints).

A san aside, low fat diets and those that lack adequatre amounts of healthy anti-inflammatory fats are a problem as well.
Thanks. yea I eat good amount of quality fats; I'm a low carber

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards

Curcumin won't help with much outside of gut inflammation, but the rest should help. Fish oil dosed at 3g combined epa/dha daily, along with a basic joint/health product like Orange Triad, is usually more than enough. You can always throw some 5% cissus into the mix too.

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
^^^^ this..... orange triad plus 3g of fish oil seems to kep my joints in check whether Im on erase, lean extreme or reduce xt

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks. yea I eat good amount of quality fats; I'm a low carber
Same here. Blows at times doesnt it? :p

Curcumin won't help with much outside of gut inflammation, but the rest should help. Fish oil dosed at 3g combined epa/dha daily, along with a basic joint/health product like Orange Triad, is usually more than enough. You can always throw some 5% cissus into the mix too.
Thanks coop

^^^^ this..... orange triad plus 3g of fish oil seems to kep my joints in check whether Im on erase, lean extreme or reduce xt
Good stuff -thanks

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 4 no noticeable leaning but crazy bad swollen hands when I woke up and some lethargy over past two days.. Should I just drop to two now.. I can't pick up any fish oils :(

Feel like the first day or two was leaning effects and now it's reversing.. Hands and fingers were super puffy and swollen this morning. Hips and knees cracking a lot. Should I dose 1 upon rising andone 4 hours later and just drop Pre bed dose? Thanks for all the help coop, stang, and others

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
WOW. You are uber sensitive to this stuff. That's good and bad. Low doses will lean you out saving you cash but low doses are also causing issues.

I'd lower dose or better than that, discontinue + get on the previouslty mentioned supps asap + then resume in 2 weeks.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
WOW. You are uber sensitive to this stuff. That's good and bad. Low doses will lean you out saving you cash but low doses are also causing issues.

I'd lower dose or better than that, discontinue + get on the previouslty mentioned supps asap + then resume in 2 weeks.
Ahh I don't wanna stop lol. I'll lower to two then one if needed..

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
yeah thats crazy.. maybe take a day off then only 2 a day, one AM one PM... I never heard of such severe interaction!!

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
yeah thats crazy.. maybe take a day off then only 2 a day, one AM one PM... I never heard of such severe interaction!!
Just my luck. I'm also on Anabeta, isatest, roxylean, and taking reduction PM at night... None of these have illicited this response I have taken them all several times... Also using staples like multi, l carnitine, tyrosine, c, d, calcium, magnesium

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I can't see any other those causing joint-related issues. IMO, your speculations are correct. Sorry buddy.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I can't see any other those causing joint-related issues. IMO, your speculations are correct. Sorry buddy.
Yerp. Well thanks for the help.. I'll Play with dosing n see what happens!

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
G'luck