Androhard

allday54

Awards
Looking for some advise from someone whose tried andro hard. How much does it suppress your test levels after??? I'm 21 so that why I'm wanting to take hard because I heard it was the least harsh of the andro series.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
its not as harsh as AM or AB and they arent even that harsh. if you are worried, take DAA and Sustain Alpha at night before bed. that will limit suppression and make the transition to PCT that much easier. and no, u dont need a SERM for this cycle. TRS stack or Erase Pro + a few other goodies will do you just fine

i would think androdrive would be the least harsh, but i havent seen the bloods on that

allday54

Awards
its not as harsh as AM or AB and they arent even that harsh. if you are worried, take DAA and Sustain Alpha at night before bed. that will limit suppression and make the transition to PCT that much easier. and no, u dont need a SERM for this cycle. TRS stack or Erase Pro + a few other goodies will do you just fine

i would think androdrive would be the least harsh, but i havent seen the bloods on that
So sustain alpha during and erase pro after?? What other goodies should I look into after??

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
For pct u can either create a stack that's similar to the trs or just get the trs. If u r going to create your own, I would get erase pro, tcf 1, igf 2, toco 8

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looking for some advise from someone whose tried andro hard. How much does it suppress your test levels after??? I'm 21 so that why I'm wanting to take hard because I heard it was the least harsh of the andro series.
I'd say you need to do alot more research on it before your ready with all the other questions you asked on AM. Educate yourself before just relying on people here to give you answers.

allday54

Awards
I'd say you need to do alot more research on it before your ready with all the other questions you asked on AM. Educate yourself before just relying on people here to give you answers.
I'm nowhere near ready to take any kind of ph yet. I really just understand the basics of them, I do need to do more research. But right now I'm just curious. I'm 21 so I don't want to mess with my hormones just yet... They are already through the roof. Maybe in 2 years after I've done enough research il start using gear. But only when I'm ready.