Animal stak

allday54

Awards
Been thinking about trying it out. Im 21 and don't wanna mess up my endocrine system. It says it's a natty booster, but I've heard it isn't and would need to take a pct after.... Is this true???

sweatymoo

sweatymoo

Awards
No PCT either... I've tried both m-stak and stak. I know this isn't what you want to hear but at 21 you should take advantage of the over flow of hormones you have now... nothing can replace whole foods.... add more red meat and good fats.... squat your ass off and get your test levels checked before you try and increase levels... whew, just my 2 cents bro. How long have you been lifting?... I don't mean picking stuff up and putting it down... I mean a balls out commitment to moving iron.

allday54

Awards
I've Been lifting seriously for 4 years. I eat lots of meat. I'm on a strict diet, and workout plan. I've never taken test boosters because at my age I know my test levels are at there peak. I was just curios. I've taken m stak, and was just wondering about the rest of the animal products.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've Been lifting seriously for 4 years. I eat lots of meat. I'm on a strict diet, and workout plan. I've never taken test boosters because at my age I know my test levels are at there peak. I was just curios. I've taken m stak, and was just wondering about the rest of the animal products.
All their products are safe you won't need a PCT for. Animal doesn't have anything out that I would take though. Over priced and servings blow in my opinion. Better options out there.

sweatymoo

sweatymoo

Awards
IMO if I do take any products, I try to find a capsulated form instead of a compressed pill. The body breaks them down much easier. Taking all those damn pills is a real pain in the ars as well. I've have a thread on hear seeking opinions on natty test boosters and DAA came up religiously and with good reviews. This may be something worth looking into.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
All their products are safe you won't need a PCT for. Animal doesn't have anything out that I would take though. Over priced and servings blow in my opinion. Better options out there.
This = :goodpost:

U can also look into d-pol all natural and safe.

I don't know @ 21 if a teat booster will offer a huge benefit to you though.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
animal stak2 is a good test booster, one of my favorites, esp for pct.

cost about 28 bucks online plus shipping.

animal pm is sleep/gh product I really like as well.

havn't used any of the other products they sell, they dont intrest me as much.

kokobeware2

Awards
  • Established
DAA is a good test booster man. Intimidate is even better. I wouldn't see a problem with u taking them at 21