6 pack help

cg123

Awards
I am bulking now. Is there anything that will help or is it possible to have a six pack while bulking? Any supplements or creams that help?

cg123

Awards
What supplements would u reccomend because I dont want like a fat burner that limits my muscle gain or makes me lose weight

machorox123

machorox123

Awards
  • Established
Well during any kind of bulk even a lean bulk you should loose some definition so it basically come down to if you already are really defined

cg123

Awards
I'm defined and have gotten a lot bigger and noticed I have gained a little more fat on my abs. Is there any way to help out with that during a bulk besides eating clean

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What supplements would u reccomend because I dont want like a fat burner that limits my muscle gain or makes me lose weight
I'm currently gaining weight and leaning out with Compound20 and Erase Pro. I'm up 4 lbs after a month and my abs are more visible than when I started. My diet and training are obviously a big part of the equation but the stack is without a doubt making a difference.

rome32

rome32

Board Sponsor
Awards
I'm defined and have gotten a lot bigger and noticed I have gained a little more fat on my abs. Is there any way to help out with that during a bulk besides eating clean
Diet is number one but...

A lot of people go to PES' Erase, an AI, when they want to recomp the core. When you cut out estrogen you tend to lean out and harden up/dense while tightening the stomache. You can even stack it with Anabeta which helps you absorb more nutrients from the food you intake.

Stepping up would be the Erase Pro with has the benefits of OG Erase, but has a site inhibitor to stop conversion at the site and an ingredient to help boost testosterone levels. Also there is the new Anabeta Elite which again has OG Anabetas benefits, but comes with two ingredients to bump-up testosterone.

IMO these are the best in class. You can stack Alpha-T2(low stim fatburner) or SNS DAA caps with it too.

I's running a log on ABE and EP. Follow the link, sub in, and ask em any questions you may want to know! PM me anytime with questions.

rome32

rome32

Board Sponsor
Awards
I'm currently gaining weight and leaning out with Compound20 and Erase Pro. I'm up 4 lbs after a month and my abs are more visible than when I started. My diet and training are obviously a big part of the equation but the stack is without a doubt making a difference.
This too is a great stack! Plan on taking it during my cut.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This too is a great stack! Plan on taking it during my cut.
For sure. I think you'll be impressed. I'm actually logging it and you can see my progress (pics) after 3 weeks.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Jonbero

Jonbero

Awards
If you want to get lean and pack on lean muscle mass recomp would be the best option to you, go ~ 200 - 500 calories over your maintenance level. I don't like to go too detailed with diets, just eat plenty of lean meat, good fats and complex carbohydrates. Lift weights and do HIIT ~3 times a week.

Supplements that can HELP you keep lean while bulking / recomping; PES Anabeta, ALCAR, a GDA like Slin Sane and Na-R-ALA, TTA

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
If you want to get lean and pack on lean muscle mass recomp would be the best option to you, go ~ 200 - 500 calories over your maintenance level. I don't like to go too detailed with diets, just eat plenty of lean meat, good fats and complex carbohydrates. Lift weights and do HIIT ~3 times a week.

Supplements that can HELP you keep lean while bulking / recomping; PES Anabeta, ALCAR, a GDA like Slin Sane and Na-R-ALA, TTA
Word

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
I am bulking now. Is there anything that will help or is it possible to have a six pack while bulking? Any supplements or creams that help?
You can gain muscle while doing cardio, and don't trick yourself into thinking eating everything in sight as the only way to bulk and gain muscle.