Intimidate + Testabolan v2 giving you sick gains? This may be why...

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Seems like the loggers doing the Tv2 + Intimidate stack are onto something...

Stimulation of gonadotropin-releasing hormone ... [Neurosci Lett. 1994] - PubMed - NCBI

Neurosci Lett. 1994 Jan 3;165(1-2):33-6.
Stimulation of gonadotropin-releasing hormone secretion by acetyl-L-carnitine in hypothalamic neurons and GT1 neuronal cells.

Krsmanovic LZ, Virmani MA, Stojilkovic SS, Catt KJ.
Source

Endocrinology and Reproduction Research Branch, National Institute of Child Health and Human Development, NIH, Bethesda, MD 20892.

Abstract

Pulsatile gonadotropin-releasing hormone (GnRH) secretion from perifused hypothalamic cells and GT1-1 neuronal cells was significantly increased after culture in medium containing 100 microM acetyl-L-carnitine (ALC). This action of ALC was largely due to an increase in the spike amplitude of GnRH release. In addition, the receptor-mediated release of GnRH by N-methyl-D-aspartic acid and endothelin was significantly increased in perifused cells cultured in ALC-enriched medium. Stimulatory effects of ALC on basal, high K(+)- and agonist-induced GnRH release were also observed during long-term culture of primary hypothalamic neurons. Similar effects of ALC were evident in cultured GT1-1 cells and were accompanied by a significant increase in cell number. These observations in normal and transformed GnRH neurons demonstrate that ALC promotes the growth and secretory activity of neuropeptide-producing cells of the hypothalamus.

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
mmmmmm ALCAR....

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
^^^

Yup.

Testabolan v2 gives you 800mg Divanil + 2000mg ALCAR each day at recommended dosing(4/day = 30 day supply).

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
^^^

Yup.

Testabolan v2 gives you 800mg Divanil + 2000mg ALCAR each day at recommended dosing(4/day = 30 day supply).
Makes me wonder why I even bother taking bulk ALCAR when I can get my 2g right hurrr :p

UncleWade

UncleWade

Awards
  • Established
Acetyl L-Carnitine - where do the benefits stop? :D

Increased memory retention, memory formation, and mental acuity? Check.

Positive ergogenic benefits? Check.

Acute and cumulative benefits? Check.

Positive hormonal manipulation? Apparently, check.

Increased sexual performance? Check.

Testobolan seems to be a great formula for the latter two, and I am a vocal supporter of iForce products (Protean and Hemavol are both insanely good from any perspective you'd wish to judge them).

I would like to remind anyone looking for the bulk form of ALCAR (particularly for the memory and mental clarity-related benefits) that SNS makes ALCAR-500 in bottles of 100, 500mg caps that are insanely convenient. This is how I personally get 2g per day, and the effects have been fantastic in a myriad of categories. ;):D

I will have to pick up some Testobolan to run with DAA or Intimidate. That looks like it has the potential to be a remarkable stack.

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Very interesting Vaughn. Looks like you have some synergistic stacking going on.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Since adding Alcar.. I've found it to be far better.. very true and I've ran it several times. Def tell a big difference.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
It's a perfect stack in my opinion. First iForce products I have tried and so far the best natty supps I've had

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Will be using this combo after my prep ends! Can't wait!

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
definitely a great stack, helped me maintain size and strength while on contest prep. Plus my recovery and sleep were awesome despite the caloric deficit. that article actually explains a lot

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's a perfect stack in my opinion. First iForce products I have tried and so far the best natty supps I've had
Good stuff man.. appreciate your support!

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
U know it :)

GHO5T

Awards
Two great products that provide results..... and the research to prove it.

If anyone is interested in seeing combo packs like this sold in the future let us know.

theniteman

theniteman

Awards
Two great products that provide results..... and the research to prove it.

If anyone is interested in seeing combo packs like this sold in the future let us know.
Definitely interested! Was planning on running DAA/endosurge combo but this sounds sicker... Make it happen! :)

tWack

tWack

Awards
  • Established
Good news.. I remember reading that ALC also makes the NMDA receptors more sensitive right?

Would Intimidate + Reversitol + 2 grams ALC per day be a good stack?

uvawahoowa

Awards
Good news.. I remember reading that ALC also makes the NMDA receptors more sensitive right?

ALC?

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

I would imagine so. Ever since alcar was added to testabolan v.2, it has really amplified the product itself, as well as everything else it has been stacked with. I absolutely love this upgrade, one of the best decisions I-Force has made IMO.

Mike

tWack

tWack

Awards
  • Established
I would imagine so. Ever since alcar was added to testabolan v.2, it has really amplified the product itself, as well as everything else it has been stacked with. I absolutely love this upgrade, one of the best decisions I-Force has made IMO.

Mike
Cool, thanks!
That's the stack I'm currently planning for the near future.
8 weeks of Intimidate and Reversitol V2 with 2 g ALCAR ED