Red Velvet Cake Protean - Tell NutraPlanet you want it!

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.86%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Red Velvet Cake Protean - Tell NutraPlanet you want it!

iForce is getting ready to ship out the brand new and highly anticipated Red Velvet Cake and Vanilla Mint Swirl Protean, however we don't think NutraPlanet quite understands how much demand there is for both of these flavors.

Check out the reviews below, and if you like what you see email nutraplanet and say you want some Red Velvet Cake and/or Vanilla Mint Swirl here: Contact Us

Quote Originally Posted by RaginAzN View Post
    [b]
    Taste:10/10 People who had the privilege of trying this out was right when they say this is some really good stuff. Flavor taste just like on the label, red velvet cake, I'm sipping on this while writing the review and honestly have nothing to say because this is leaving me speechless.

Overall Impression: Get get you a tub or 6 as it is that damn good!@

Vanilla Mint aka Shamrock Shake

Taste: 9/10 You have noticed how all of these flavors got an 8 and up well I'm not embellishing at all because all of the flavor are ridiculously good. The first sip of this one I didn't know what to think of it. So I kept on sipping it a few more time and it just got better and better.

Overall Impression: It is definitely a unique taste among all of the others. It reminded me of when I first tried Gold Feast by Controlled Labs I didn't know what to think of it but the more I used it the more I started loving it. This Vanilla Mint aroma is so lively and it is something that you'll probably never get tired of as the taste is so refreshing. I can see why this is Vaughn's favorite as it can easily become my favorite as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Massicio View Post
    iForce Red Velvet Cake Protean

Thanks a ton to Vaughn for letting me be one of the first people to try this flavor out. Its not out yet and hoping it will be soon. For all those in attendance.. take notes

I have a video review for this post, but I will be doing a traditional review. The sound in the video for some reason doesnt start until 49 sec. in.. but its the audio from the beginning of the video. So skip to 49 sec. and thats the audio from the beginning of the video

[youtube]1K98FJHPFMU[/youtube]

Written review

Im not doing /10 ratings, more and more im beginning to find them redundant and furthermore this is a protein product/

Profile - This is pretty simple..4g of fat, 6.5 grams carbs and 20g protein. Fat content is average a little higher for saturated but no care. Carbs are normal as well being under the new myofusion probiotic and a bit over trutein. No complaints. Protein is 20g which is a bit low but again not a big deal. I like the profile.

Appearance If you decided not to watch the video or couldnt get a good idea based off of it. It looks like what the batter of the cake would look like. Its a maroonish color and looks appetizing for sure.

Texture - The texture with protean is awesome. Its not too think where its almost airy and filled with thickening agents which can in my opinion take away a bit from the taste. And its also not watery thin like some other products. Its not as thick as myofusion; however, its thicker than combat powder. This was, for me, a perfect texture, like I said not too thick and definitely not thin. Great balance.

Taste - Lets be honest this is what you are all here to see.. what does this stuff taste like?? Well before I get into the flavor itself Ill say that this stuff once you open the lid has a great aroma (mirin' vocab brah?) seriously though if you were making a red velvet cake and were mixing up the batter this is what it would smell like. Also they sweetened this stuff pretty much perfectly. Its not a ton of sweetener that drowns the flavor but its not lacking where it takes away from the potential of the flavor. It keeps you wanting MOAR AND MOAR after every sip. If you could imagine a red velvet cake in liquid form.. then you got this. Its awesome. All the elements of a good RVC are in this shake. The chocolate part, the signature red velvet taste, and like I said the sweetness is on which gives you the icing flavor. You cant simplify this like you do trutein CR or XF CR.. TNS is more the dough, and XF is the icing. This stuff is both. Amazing

Overall iForce took on a challenge that no other company has yet to do. Make a protein tasting like a red velvet cake. I believe they definitely succeeded. I personally love red velvet. I had 2 big cakes for my Grad party last summer and one of them.. the one I ate a ton of was the red velvet one. To recap this stuff has perfect texture not too thick, not too thin. The taste hit every aspect and the sweetness wasnt over powering or lacking. It looks great smells great and overall is definitely my new favorite protein. I am looking forward to its release. Anyone who were to have any doubts about the product.. don't. Its fantastic. So thanks again VaughnTrue and iForce for letting me be one of the first to geive this stuff a try, you guys nailed it!
    Quote Originally Posted by Buddha_TL View Post

THE RVC KING REVIEWS

MIXABILITY:I always use 4oz of water per scoop of Protean. Protean's mixability is one of the best out there. Never a single clump after 5 shakes. 10/10

SMELL:There is a hint of what red velvet cake smells like. Hard to explain but who cares. It smells good and taste is what matters more. 10/10

TEXTURE:Not too thick but not too thin. Goes down perfectly. 10/10

TASTE:Oh my god. This is the BEST protein flavor on earth. It will be very hard to beat. Very unique considering there are usually only 3 flavors to choose from when it comes to protein(vanilla-chocolate-strawberry). It tastes EXACTLY like a melted -image below- which is the closest thing to red velvet cake that isn't cake. 100/10

______________________________ ______________________________ ______________________________ _________________

MIXABILITY:Like I said above, no problems here. 10/10

SMELL:Sweet mint creamy smell. What you should expect from it. I'm addicted to mint so I love this. 10/10

TEXTURE:Again, just like the red velvet. No problems. 10/10

TASTE:Recently I've tried a McDonald's Shamrock Shake -image below- and I wasn't thrilled about it at first honestly but it became something that I would crave for. Mint+vanilla is just different..in a good way. Protean Vanilla Mint Swirl tastes EXACTLY like McDonald's Shamrock Shake. Though I do notice a rubbery(?) aftertaste on all of iForces' Protean's vanilla flavors. I'm the only one who has this problem though. And again, it's not the plain ol' chocolate, vanilla, or strawberry so I like it. But since I'm not the biggest fan like I am for red velvet, I give it a 8/10

And for the record...

THIS IS AN HONEST AND NON-SHILL REVIEW

charley, come at me bro.
    Quote Originally Posted by Corey_Ellis View Post

Red Velvet Cake and Vanilla Mint
    Protean!

I was expecting a package from BB.com today, but much to my surprise, there was also an envelope addressed to me from iForce. I opened it up, and found the following:

SAMPLES OF EVERY FLAVOR! Thanks guys! This was completely unexpected, and awfully generous.

First Impression: Smell

Vanilla Mint
    This powder smells just like a shamrock shake. They weren't kidding. The aroma is brilliant, and had my mouth watering from the start. You get the smell of the vanilla right off the bat, and the mint flavor kicks in right after. It's not a very sharp mint smell, but more subtle and smooth. Its really appealing to me.

Red Velvet
    True to the name and classic flavor, you smell the cheesecake frosting first and foremost. The chocolate is there as well, but the cheesecake smell definitely is the most prominent scent as a first impression.

Mixability

Like in my previous review of the Vanilla Cupcake flavor, the mixability of Protean was great. I used the suggested 4 oz of water this time around instead of 6, and the mix was just as good.

Loaded both samples into their shakers, took 4 big shakes, and the Protean was perfectly dissolved into the water. No extra shakes needed.

(Vanilla Mint pre-shake)

(Red Velvet pre-shake)]

I poured both out into small cups to show clearly what they look like:

The shakes had a great consistency. Not too thick, not too thin, and neither flavor foamed up very much at all.

Taste

Vanilla Mint
    This flavor is a perfect 10/10 for me. I wouldn't change a single thing about it. The vanilla flavor is great, nice and smooth, and the mint is strong without being overpowering. It's a really smooth flavor in general, and there is no hint of chemical aftertaste or any other negatives you get with other mint-flavored proteins. I'd recommend this flavor to anyone, and I'm not just blowing smoke. It's great.

Red Velvet
    I'm not even sure how to describe the flavor, it's so unique. The chocolate and cheesecake mix together so well, but there's a hint of something else to make it JUST a little bit different. Its amazing. The smell of the cheesecake hits you from the beginning, then you get the flavor from the chocolate cake, followed up by the flavor of the cheesecake frosting.

There's no other protein like it on the market right now, and I'm really happy the guys at iForce decided to produce it.

Closing Thoughts

If you like Red Velvet Cake and Shamrock Shakes, dont even think twice about getting this protein. Dont even bother trying to get samples. Order a tub or two the second it becomes available to the public, and dont hesitate because it's going to sell out quickly. I know I'll be getting multiple tubs of these two flavors specifically.

I want to say thanks again to the guys from iForce for allowing me to try these flavors. They were outstanding.

I cant say enough about how good these flavors were, so I'll let my empty cups do the talking for me.

Quote Originally Posted by TheGilmore View Post
    Dear lord. All up in my mouth. Especially the Red Velvet Cake.

2. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.91%

I just posted in their product request thread. When will these be available? I really want to try the RVC. Just finished a tub of vanilla cupcake and have a tub of strawberry that should arrive today. Protean replaces my junk food when I am trying to eat really clean. Its one of the best tasting protein powders on the market.
  3. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.86%

should be shipped to retailers early next week
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.22%

I'm very excited for this.....
  5. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.38%

Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue
    should be shipped to retailers early next week
    Nice! Could you say what retailers will be carrying this or is that against the rules? Lets go NP, if the reviews are any indication than this will fly off the shelves!
    MY I-FORCE NUTRITION INTIMIDATE/REVERSITOL V2 SPONSORED LOG (PICS)

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/202817-here-we-go-2.html
  6. Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.89%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

I would need a sample first before i start spamming NP

Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    snsgamers.com
  7. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.86%

Quote Originally Posted by theniteman View Post
    Nice! Could you say what retailers will be carrying this or is that against the rules? Lets go NP, if the reviews are any indication than this will fly off the shelves!
    It is against AM rules to promote outside vendors, so I do not want to do that. I wanted to make this thread because I am the BIGGEST Nutraplanet supporter around, and I want them to see just how awesome this stuff is.

I am hoping Nutraplanet will be one of these retailers, however we have a VERY high minimum buy in on these products due to the demand from end users at this point. One online retailer has sold an insane amount just in his pre-sale!
  8. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.38%

Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue

It is against AM rules to promote outside vendors, so I do not want to do that. I wanted to make this thread because I am the BIGGEST Nutraplanet supporter around, and I want them to see just how awesome this stuff is.

I am hoping Nutraplanet will be one of these retailers, however we have a VERY high minimum buy in on these products due to the demand from end users at this point. One online retailer has sold an insane amount just in his pre-sale!
    Agree 100% and hoping nutraplanet eventually carries this as well. Could you PM said retailer, i would like to get in on this presale if possible.

9. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.38%

Quote Originally Posted by theniteman

Agree 100% and hoping nutraplanet eventually carries this as well. Could you PM said retailer, i would like to get in on this presale if possible.
    Nvm found it haha google works wonders.

10. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.86%

Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post
    I would need a sample first before i start spamming NP
    I'll be sending out samples like you have no idea once we get em in
  11. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.05%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Man I just got hungry reading this!
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
    STIMaholic & PHENADROL Now Available!
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  188 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.67%

iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  13. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'1"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.8%

Must have, message sent to NP, hope they don't miss out on this GEM! Cant wait!
  14. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.19%

I hope NP carries these flavors so bad. Why wouldn't they carry them if they already have the other three?
  15. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  254 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.47%

The only lie I see is one of the reviewer say he is the worlds largest red velvet cake fan. I know that is a lie. I didn't reach 382 pounds at my heaviest (yes I know....glad that point in my life is over! Don't judge me :-( ) by eating green beans! I make a mean red velvet cake as well. That may have to be one of my next low carb projects. I've done low carb/low cal brownies and choc. chip cookies.. next shall be red velvet! Between Carrot cake and Red Velvet cakes! The kings of the cake world!

I did really really like the Vanilla Protean for anyone who hasn't had any of the flavors and I can say that it makes the best protein ice cream out of all the Vanilla's I've used and tried. (Six Star, Myofusion, TruTein, XF, Herbalife, Dyna, and more!)
    **G D I** --Bruce the Destroyer--
  16. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.86%

You sir are going to be a fan
  17. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.5%

Can't wait to try it
  18. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.89%

Hmm what if we don't WANT the protean but NEED it!!!!!! Lol
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  19. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.8%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

I've been waiting for these flavors for what seems like forever.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  20. New Member
    Stats
    5'5"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.42%

Can't wait for these proteans to be out. Its that time of month to restock up on supplements. Running low at the moment but been waiting for the new flavors to come out so i can get my hands on them..
  21. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  171 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.1%

Lol, this explains the notification AM gave me.
  22. New Member
    Stats
    6'8"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.82%

I'm so sad!!!!!! European customers like as robin crusoe!!!!!! I'm big fan of Iforce product!!!!! Protean i Want it!!!!!
    good job for intimidate i have run 4week great result with erase pro and maximize intense m'y next PW thanks for iforce i Want log opportunity for european community and french dark side of iforce Come to me!!!!!
  23. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.43%

NUTRAPLANET.. PROTEAN PRONTO!!!!!
  24. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  186 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.52%

Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    NUTRAPLANET.. PROTEAN PRONTO!!!!!
    ^^This. More than looking forward to Red Velvet Cake
    MAN Sports Online Lead Rep and Sales
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/man/pure-pf3-free-fermented-leucine-limited-time.html
    Like us on Facebook! Follow me on Instagram: Rob_MANSports
  25. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.22%

Will it be available in 4lb?
  26. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.86%

hnnnggg 1st bottle off the line.

Both RVC + VMS will be debuting in a 2lbs container.
  27. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.43%

Name:  190.jpg
Views: 136
Size:  29.4 KB
  28. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.95%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting Pro

Is this stuff currently in any stores?
    Gotta get some of the red velvet, looks amazing!

iForce is killing it lately!
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  29. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  234 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.21%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    I'll be sending out samples like you have no idea once we get em in
    In for this PLEASE!!! Love iForce Hemavol, and Maximize V2, or Intense!!!!
  30. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.86%

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Is this stuff currently in any stores?
    Gotta get some of the red velvet, looks amazing!

iForce is killing it lately!
    no, we ship to retailers next week.

I honestly assume most retailers will be out of stock within 72 hours. The amount of pre-orders is insane.
  31. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.75%

I cant wait to try the red velvet cake whether nutraplanet has it or not ill find a place that does lol
  32. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.86%

Quote Originally Posted by ericool007 View Post
    I cant wait to try the red velvet cake whether nutraplanet has it or not ill find a place that does lol
    email them and let them know!!!
  33. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  270 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.68%

whens vanilla mint shipping
  34. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.9%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

I only have a 50% success rate of getting NP to sell products that I've requested....therefore, send me a tub each of RVC & VMS or I WILL put in a request to NP...and you'll be taking your chances....your move, Vaughn.
    ~SNS~ Serious Nutrition Solutions- Rep
    Cortisol control:ReduceXT/Test Boost:DAA (bulk&caps)/Pump/N.O.:Agmatine(bulk & caps)/Test/sleep support:ZMA **RB** Est Post #22
  35. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.86%

Quote Originally Posted by freezito View Post
    whens vanilla mint shipping
    same as RVC, Monday!

Here is the first one off the line!

36. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  270 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.68%

What would u compare the taste of the vanilla mint too
  37. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.8%

Quote Originally Posted by freezito
    I believe its supposed to taste like a McDonald's shamrock shake
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  38. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  234 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.21%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post
    If thats the case my NEW Favorite protein is made by "iForce"!! FoSHo!!!!!!
  39. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  270 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.68%

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh myyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy goshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
  40. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.43%

Quote Originally Posted by freezito View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post
    ^^^ Breezy basically nailed it. IMO its a lot better than the Shamrock Shake from McDonalds.

Similar Forum Threads

1. iForce Protean RED VELVET CAKE REVIEW GTFIH
    By Massicio in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-13-2012, 11:05 AM
  2. DEER VELVET HELP>>
    By Affliction2u in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 10-22-2011, 12:18 AM